Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I don't think Logan will become Ellie's boyfriend in any case. I think it's like the Aiden plot that you have to play it out to move Sophia/Dylan's arc and then reject Aiden. I think it will play out the same way with Dylan/Ellie, where Logan has to be part of it, then you can reject him.

if Ellie_is_with_Logan:
if day19_Dylan_takes_the_blame_for_Ellie:
jump day20_Dylan_with_Ellie_in_backyard

I think it closes out Logan if you choose not to forgive him, and it closes out Dylan if you choose to forgive him.
Any content between Ellie and Dylan will close out anyway when the bonus storyline finishes, at the very latest, PD16.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Any content between Ellie and Dylan will close out anyway when the bonus storyline finishes, at the very latest, PD16.
Do you think it's going to end on PD16??? It's no longer a bonus story. As much as you don't like Dylan, this wave will ride past PD16. You might want to accept that it's now as an alternative story like Dylan/Amber.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yes, I know that post well. And I will tell you that it most likely has changed.
But you've got bupkiss to back it up.

Whereas Sam has a better shot at Ellie. Sophia's even been pushing for it on the Ellie route. Don't like Sam as much as I don't like Dylan, but I'll still accept evidence when it's presented.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
But you've got bupkiss to back it up.

Whereas Sam has a better shot at Ellie. Sophia's even been pushing for it on the Ellie route. Don't like Sam as much as I don't like Dylan, but I'll still accept evidence when it's presented.
How do you know what I have and don't have? Or what I am willing to share and not willing to share? Honestly, you have no clue.

Jul 25, 2022
__________________________________+++++++++________________________________________________________

Actually, you got me wondering who has the ear of the developers. Myself, I would only be tempted to assist the project, but truth be told am too selfish to do so... if I had any part in the project, I would know things ahead of time and spoil my surprise in the game. LOL!

Seriously, one of the problems with the fan following here at F95 is that good ideas get lost in all the noise. If the Developer read every thread, no new content would get done.

Still what I proposed several months ago was a business plan that keeps the rights and control of the game in the hands of the Developer but farms out the work with shares of revenue proportionate to work presented. What I had suggested was that the Developer first focus on all the primary routes and subcontract the lesser ones where before anything was released the Developer would review the content. Basically, the developer would send the script to the subcontractors and as the subs develop content, the subs would forward "rough" product for approval or corrections.

Based on the story lines, routes and possible expansion I thought a total of three teams would be needed. Adding just one other team would help, but I think you would be up to your eyeballs for no pay. Still, it would be a good business move using economy of scale and production time.
To me the story is fine and development team whatever they have developed so far images and script wise is good...
What this game miss is scenes and time period that takes too long ...We all know it might take a month to develop a proper update..bigger the team, slower the update will come.. if one is on holiday, work will stop.. they're making it more and more irritating tease story with time if I consider it as adult novel. No sex scene of sophia even after 5 years and 8gb of development beside first part with her husband...and backlash where she lost her virginity is also pic instead of animation. So now i even stop considering it as 18+ kinetic visual gameplay novel ..its just like normal drama story going on for 5 years. Even Kate Winslet had more sex scene in any of her movies than sophia in this game

Last edited:

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
To me the story is fine and development team whatever they have developed so far images and script wise is good...
What this game miss is scenes and time period that takes too long ...We all know it might take a month to develop a proper update..bigger the team, slower the update will come.. if one is on holiday, work will stop.. they're making it more and more irritating tease story with time if I consider it as adult novel. No sex scene of sophia even after 5 years and 8gb of development beside first part with her husband...and backlash where she lost her virginity is also pic instead of animation. So now i even stop considering it as 18+ kinetic visual gameplay novel ..its just like normal drama story going on for 5 years. Even Kate Winslet had more sex scene in any of her movies than sophia in this game
There is no team. She was offered help in developing the game. she refused everyone. they are all unworthy of her.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
When did Logan get minions? Fellow arsehole friends sure, but minions? Is Logan a member of a gang like Aiden, that isn't explained in the Ellie route?
"This is one of several options to support Ellie when she is being bothered by some of Logan's minions and Dylan acts like her boyfriend to keep the trash away from Ellie."

Logan is a Singular asshole who thinks with his dick.

He is an Alpha male for his group of buddies, and I see them as little more than his minions.

They are hardly a gang or organized as such, but in RL, I've run into these types of guys before - for example, a group of 4/5 guys with an obvious leader and I always saw them as minions and sycophants, waiting for the leader to decide what was or was not important.

His 'minions' would never hit on Ellie while she was with Logan.

Now that she is not (I've done everything I can to break up Ellie from Logan in my playthrough - not that I'll see meaningful story changes for years in RL), the minions feel free to take their shots.

Cheers! :coffee:

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
It would really be a lost opportunity if L&P didn't continue the story between Dylan and Ellie and ultimately bring it together with Sophia. In my opinion, this is where the greatest potential for the game lies.
At the moment we know less about the further progress in history than we did a year ago. At the moment, things are in such a state of flux that all speculations about history based on earlier statements by L&P are outdated. In addition, as far as the logical structure of the story is concerned, L&P considers quite different things important than many members in this thread.
L&P has just separated the Dylan/Sophia and Dylan/Elli route with the 0.190 update. Perhaps there is a joint event on the cDylan route of Sophia/Elli and Dylan as passive observers. But I don't believe in more than that.
But as written at the beginning, I think we can only speculate after the release of the Steam version, so no earlier than the middle of next year, how it goes on, if there is then AWAM still.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Let me be the first to say that I didn't seriously play this scene because Dylan/Ellie wasn't a priority for me.

However, this image of a brother kissing his sister cannot be "a brother running cover for his sister."
Even if Dylan said so.

And how would I describe that scene without the word “date”?
interview?
stalker?
meeting?

“Dating” is a popular and universal word.

Cheers!! :coffee:
Here is part of the scene leading up to the diner visit - Christine has just shown up to try to cheer up Ellie once she found out about Logan cheating on her:

screenshot0002.png

screenshot0001.png

Christine invites Dylan to join she and Ellie at the diner.

screenshot0003.png

You can call it a date, but Ellie disagrees with you:

screenshot0004.png

screenshot0007.png

screenshot0006.png

Now - as for running cover for Ellie...

screenshot0008.png

screenshot0009.png

screenshot0010.png

screenshot0011.png

That is just about a perfect visual for a guy running cover for a woman, in this case Dylan pretending to be Ellie's new boyfriend.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
"This is one of several options to support Ellie when she is being bothered by some of Logan's minions and Dylan acts like her boyfriend to keep the trash away from Ellie."

Logan is a Singular asshole who thinks with his dick.

He is an Alpha male for his group of buddies, and I see them as little more than his minions.

They are hardly a gang or organized as such, but in RL, I've run into these types of guys before - for example, a group of 4/5 guys with an obvious leader and I always saw them as minions and sycophants, waiting for the leader to decide what was or was not important.

His 'minions' would never hit on Ellie while she was with Logan.

Now that she is not (I've done everything I can to break up Ellie from Logan in my playthrough - not that I'll see meaningful story changes for years in RL), the minions feel free to take their shots.

Cheers! :coffee:
So the "minions" reference comes from the walkthrough? Cool. Thanks for the info. And for explaining things respectfully, not just insulting me since I don't play the Dylan route.
Next Update highlights: new Hairstyles for 2 chicks...... Cmon, really? I rather want to push my fingers into my eyes, instead of seeing this nonsense.

Instead of making real progress in the story, resources are wasted. And the development time is unnecessarily extended.
I believe it's Dylan and Ellie that get the new haircuts, the two chicks won't have new haircuts since we've never seen them before.

Does make me curious if Elena and Melanie got the invite, although Dylan hitting on Elena would be hilarious

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Quick question: We're in game day 20, the Parkers arrived in San Alejo 20 days ago. Is it plausible that they have a "regular diner" at this point? How many times in less than three weeks have school-aged girls with extra curricular activities gone out to diners that they have one they go to so much more often than others? I could look past "favorite" but think "let's go to the [specific] diner ..." would make more sense.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Unless... the liar has lied yet again, and something will change in the high level plan gathered from pieces of his incoherent statements.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Quick question: We're in game day 20, the Parkers arrived in San Alejo 20 days ago. Is it plausible that they have a "regular diner" at this point? How many times in less than three weeks have school-aged girls with extra curricular activities gone out to diners that they have one they go to so much more often than others? I could look past "favorite" but think "let's go to the [specific] diner ..." would make more sense.
Logic...
AVGqU5ql.jpg

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Here is part of the scene leading up to the diner visit - Christine has just shown up to try to cheer up Ellie once she found out about Logan cheating on her:

View attachment 2931676

View attachment 2931677

View attachment 2931678

You can call it a date, but Ellie disagrees with you:

View attachment 2931660

View attachment 2931667

View attachment 2931670

Now - as for running cover for Ellie...

View attachment 2931685

View attachment 2931686

View attachment 2931687

View attachment 2931688

That is just about a perfect visual for a guy running cover for a woman, in this case Dylan pretending to be Ellie's new boyfriend.

“Dating” is a popular and universal word.
And I'm not talking about "purposeful dating between a man and a woman."
When I tried to describe this scene in the simplest way possible, the only word that came to mind was "date."
You are passionate about meaningless things.

The word "date" can be used between lovers, but it can also be used between family members.

Mom might come back from a trip to the grocery store with her son and tell her friend that she "had a date with my son."
In reality, this type of conversation is common.
However, that does not mean that mother and son had sex.

I was just trying to explain that they were together.

You must be so bored and lonely.

Okay, they weren't dating, they were just together.
it's okay?

:FacePalm:

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
But (as I pointed out at the time) there's something even stranger about this short piece of dialogue...
How could Ellie and Logan have been together for three weeks if 20 days ago the Parkers were still in their sleepy, cold, small East Coast town? :unsure:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes