Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021
Stop the hate please . You will ruin the game and the developer dedication. He is presenting the best game ever with different style so let's thank him or at least stop criticism. If you want hardcore there are billions of scenes out there . We will all regret one day when the developer abandon the game . He is doing great the game is different and so great ( yes he is very slow I agree).
Stop it please and let's be positive.

ToshinRaizen

Nov 22, 2021
Stop the hate please . You will ruin the game and the developer dedication. He is presenting the best game ever with different style so let's thank him or at least stop criticism. If you want hardcore there are billions of scenes out there . We will all regret one day when the developer abandon the game . He is doing great the game is different and so great ( yes he is very slow I agree).
not hate but frustration...be positive not gullible ...

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Criticism is not always hate and some of the criticism levelled at L&P is justified.
The rest of your post is your own personal opinion but to say that he is producing the best game ever with a different style is a bridge too far.

humanno21

Dec 4, 2019
that story of school students blackmail is very turn off to me and completely implausible, that some teacher would allow herself to get to such situation. I mean, students are squeezing her tits in a class for crying out loud...
Game is worse and worse and development slower and slower. So, abandonment is not far away I would say.

Last edited:

mario ferrari

May 14, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to show me this. Sad thing is after all if the trouble of getting it set up , my update only had her waking up and going to the principals office with Dylan, then that was it, hope I didnt do something wrong , as it was quick update. but thanks again ~
in reality your updates 4 times are bad, I'm sorry it's the reality

kunjunction

Apr 6, 2018
stop the hate? this guy is basically stealing peoples money. if this were a US dev he would be facing multiple lawsuits for the shit hes promised and not delivered. take your fanboy ass to the off topic thread.

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
Well said my friend! Constructive criticism is good, otherwise you are spot on. The negativity here is unjust and suffocating.

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
Something doesn't make sense to me...
During the last update it is mentioned several times that Ellie and Logan had been together for weeks (2 for Ellie or even 3 for Christine):
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png
But how is this possible if we are currently up to the morning of Day 20 (PD 13 - Friday) and the two first saw each other in the afternoon event on Day 15 (PD 8 - Sunday)?
screenshot0038.png
Did I miss something or does time in San Alejo flow in a different way and five days can turn into two or three weeks? How is it possible if three weeks ago (21 days) the Parkers were still in their sleepy, cold, small town?

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Something doesn't make sense to me...
During the last update it is mentioned several times that Ellie and Logan had been together for weeks (2 for Ellie or even 3 for Christine):
View attachment 1758498 View attachment 1758499
But how is this possible if we are currently up to the morning of Day 20 (PD 13 - Friday) and the two first saw each other in the afternoon event on Day 15 (PD 8 - Sunday)?
View attachment 1758501
Did I miss something or does time in San Alejo flow in a different way and five days can turn into two or three weeks? How is it possible if three weeks ago (21 days) the Parkers were still in their sleepy, cold, small town?
a wizard did it.

joensdes2

Sep 8, 2021
I kinda like the blackmail dares given by aiden to slowly corrupt the protagonist w exhibitionism and tasks. Are there more games like this with these kind of progressive tasks? I know there is a "blackmail" tag available in seach mode, but if anyone knows any good games from experience, i would love to try them!

Reactions: mulerider

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I kinda like the blackmail dares given by aiden to slowly corrupt the protagonist w exhibitionism and tasks. Are there more games like this with these kind of progressive tasks? I know there is a "blackmail" tag available in seach mode, but if anyone knows any good games from experience, i would love to try them!
Special request

Oct 22, 2021
try fashion business and manila shaw

drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021
try fashion business and manila shaw
And they also give great update then l&P in lass time and have did great work on time and give longer gameplay in every new update
L&P always disappoint me the last update I like from l&P it's 0.115 and after that update I think next one update is going to much amazing but what we get 3 useless update beside Sam route I don't think anything interesting happened
I really don't like l&P but I like this game storyline till the 0.115 after that I don't know what happened to him

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes