tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
One thing in advance: the development is not slower than before.
> This developer reduced his workload from an average of 7 renderings per day to an average of 4 renderings per day.

At the moment i already have over 300 renders for this event ready.
> This developer spent 300 renders to create the scene where Dylan leaves his room and arrives at Christine's sofa.

And i estimate that it will be at least between 500 and 600 renders in the end. Plus 2-3 HQ animations (one around 20-25 sec) and the script is around 30 word pages.
> As I have said repeatedly, it would be better to do script work in advance, and animation work can be partially automated. And this developer said he doesn't do animation work himself.
Additionally, increasing the number of renderings is only meaningful during the same task period.
If the work period increases equally as the number of renderings increases, it is meaningless.

Plus there are 5 characters involved! All this makes the work on it
It's incredibly time-consuming and is the reason why it seems to be progressing so slowly.
> Despite many criticisms, this developer continues to create and delete one-off characters, which causes inefficiency in the work.
There are already too many abandoned and forgotten characters, and if Marie and Emma or members of the Dance squad had been added instead of the two female college students who don't have names 'yet', the story would have been more multi-layered and tense.

Plus, when you take into account how extremely high the quality of my work is, you can imagine that this even means extra effort.
> The pride and vanity of this developer.

There's really a lot going on in this update. And I mean really A LOT! Funny things, hot and very hot things and I'm really working on it to the hilt.
> This developer showed 'hot' tits, 'abyss' tits, 'sexy' tits, 'artistic' tits and 'erotic' impotent Sam.

i will release this month some clearly more interesting teasers where i explain further what is one of the reasons for the large number of renders for this event.

Usually updates have between 200-300 renders. With which I would be already finished.
> If that were the case, the final scene would have been Dylan sitting on the sofa and watching TV.

The last events of the evening are just special and therefore require more work. Special also because that's where important sticking points for the Dylan/Sophia and Dylan/Ellie relationship happen.
> This developer said the same thing before the last update.
At the time, some die-hard fans spread fantasies about what was "a special, difficult, complex task that required more work," but the result was the same bathtub scene. Image quality improved.

So don't think I'm taking it easy or anything. I worked on it an average of 9-10 hours a day in October! Monday till Sunday. And will try to get to 10-12 hours a day in November.
> I've pointed this out before, but if this is true, it means that this developer worked all month.
This developer may have been busy working for a short period of time.
But I can't believe he worked all month.

Furthermore, I'm planning a very special post this month where I want to enlighten you about a few things and explain how things really stand. Because very many unfortunately do not understand this business and the situation at all. Especially my situation.
> 'Very special post' = ??

> Added: This developer didn't say anything about Steam work.
As I said before, this developer most likely hasn't started working on Steam yet.

Last edited:

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
I think 1 update=1 scene is bad idea he give too much time for details he make too much renders per scene and after every update he take 1 week holiday so progress become slower
What if I told you he changed that, and it's not a joke, to speed things up?
It used to be a day per update, then a half of a day, then a third of a day, then a quarter of a day, before he eventually decided to switch to a 10th of a day - but more frequent updates. Well, he didn't lie about the 10th of a day part at least :sneaky:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
One thing in advance: the development is not slower than before.
> This developer reduced his workload from an average of 7 renderings per day to an average of 4 renderings per day.

At the moment i already have over 300 renders for this event ready.
> This developer spent 300 renders to create the scene where Dylan leaves his room and arrives at Christine's sofa.

And i estimate that it will be at least between 500 and 600 renders in the end. Plus 2-3 HQ animations (one around 20-25 sec) and the script is around 30 word pages.
> As I have said repeatedly, it would be better to do script work in advance, and animation work can be partially automated. And this developer said he doesn't do animation work himself.
Additionally, increasing the number of renderings is only meaningful during the same task period.
If the work period increases equally as the number of renderings increases, it is meaningless.

Plus there are 5 characters involved! All this makes the work on it
It's incredibly time-consuming and is the reason why it seems to be progressing so slowly.
> Despite many criticisms, this developer continues to create and delete one-off characters, which causes inefficiency in the work.
There are already too many abandoned and forgotten characters, and if Marie and Emma or members of the Dance squad had been added instead of the two female college students who don't have names 'yet', the story would have been more multi-layered and tense.

Plus, when you take into account how extremely high the quality of my work is, you can imagine that this even means extra effort.
> The pride and vanity of this developer.

There's really a lot going on in this update. And I mean really A LOT! Funny things, hot and very hot things and I'm really working on it to the hilt.
> This developer showed 'hot' tits, 'abyss' tits, 'sexy' tits, 'artistic' tits and 'erotic' impotent Sam.

i will release this month some clearly more interesting teasers where i explain further what is one of the reasons for the large number of renders for this event.

Usually updates have between 200-300 renders. With which I would be already finished.
> If that were the case, the final scene would have been Dylan sitting on the sofa and watching TV.

The last events of the evening are just special and therefore require more work. Special also because that's where important sticking points for the Dylan/Sophia and Dylan/Ellie relationship happen.
> This developer said the same thing before the last update.
At the time, some die-hard fans spread fantasies about what was "a special, difficult, complex task that required more work," but the result was the same bathtub scene. Image quality improved.

So don't think I'm taking it easy or anything. I worked on it an average of 9-10 hours a day in October! Monday till Sunday. And will try to get to 10-12 hours a day in November.
> I've pointed this out before, but if this is true, it means that this developer worked all month.
This developer may have been busy working for a short period of time.
But I can't believe he worked all month.

Furthermore, I'm planning a very special post this month where I want to enlighten you about a few things and explain how things really stand. Because very many unfortunately do not understand this business and the situation at all. Especially my situation.
> 'Very special post' = ??

> Added: This developer didn't say anything about Steam work.
As I said before, this developer most likely hasn't started working on Steam yet.
Oh, I forgot this.

In the past, fans of this game complained that the update cycle was too long and asked this developer to shorten the update period.

And the developer said he would reduce the workload and shorten the update period.

Later, the update period was recover again, but the workload did not recover.

And as anyone who has ever worked on a project knows, most people prefer rendering 300 images in 3 months rather than 100 in a month.
The intensity of work is never the same.

karleston

May 20, 2022
Oh boy, here we go again! 600 renders on a side story while everyone else is screaming "Faster, please!" at the top of their lungs.

I don't really know how to describe that better than just plain old stupidity.

Ehh! At least he is doing one thing right ! i will give him that.

Everytime he makes a post. We get to watch lov/hat-ers, karens, having a melt down. Tears flowing and keyboard smashing intensifies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: fortuna95

DarkShadow29

Oct 16, 2023
What's so interesting in this side event of pyjama party that renders are going 600? 2 animation and one over 25 seconds ...why I am so sure it's not sex:LOL: it can be dance fashion show of girls pyjama or something. I wish he could have focused on developing 600 renders for Sophia in this event... somebody suggest him on that post no need to develop 600 renders if there is no sex in this event..we are happy with 300. Jump to next playdate.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I still can't get Sophia to do the blowjob to Dylan at the pool. She regrets having pushed things too far and eventually they return home without doing anything. Are there perhaps any settings to modify awam1.txt final save? Thanks in Advance. I'm experiencing this issue with both 0.190 CE and part 2 version
Blowjob it's for $60 patreon only

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes