sphynks80

Dec 9, 2017
Damn, I still can't figure it out. Could someone post a save file where Sophia finally gets to give this handjob to Dylan in the pool? A thousand thanks!!

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
I wanna see sam sophia update again but unfortunately its too far:cry:
Same. It’s basically the only storyline that piques my interest, aside from maybe Zac and the museum dudes, but those are all so far off from any sort of payoff that I have to treat it the same way that I always approached the Berserk manga: essentially, forget that it exists for 6-12 months, and then check in again to see how far it’s progressed.

I’ve been gone from this thread for the better part of a year, and I checked back in, only to find that we’re still in the same PD that I left off on, and the only thing on the official roadmap for the foreseeable future for Sam is a short scene, the date with the museum dudes (which won’t amount to anything, aside from MAYBE Sophia kissing someone), and Zac’s not even on the horizon.

I’m not really complaining, because I’ve got plenty else to do with my time, but the plot thread creep is very real with this one.

Reactions: keefer43

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Just realised that we're at the 50% mark of what might be a 600 render event. The last Ellie event only had 140 renders, and both Sophia and Ellie were naked at the 30% mark and the second teaser.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Just realised that we're at the 50% mark of what might be a 600 render event. The last Ellie event only had 140 renders, and both Sophia and Ellie were naked at the 30% mark and the second teaser.
Taking as an example the Sophia/Dylan updates I would say that:
- 50% warm up
- 25% heating
- 25% explode

I expect 4-6 more teasers. There we will see where this update is going…

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf
Mar 5, 2021
Imagine all the quest Sophia must fulfilled before it comes to an end:

Andre vs Sophia
Aiden vs Sophia
Sam vs Sophia
Julia vs Sophia
Patricia vs Sophia
Carl vs Sophia
Ellie vs Sophia
Dylan vs Sophia
Mr.Bernett vs Sophia
Mafia vs Sophia
The 3 shotas vs Sophia
Zac vs Sophia
Janitor Clark vs Sophia
Don morello vs Sophia
The old men vs Sophia

LP is only good at wasting people time and he good at renders too. No story has not progress so far exept for Liam.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Imagine all the quest Sophia must fulfilled before it comes to an end:

Andre vs Sophia
Aiden vs Sophia
Sam vs Sophia
Julia vs Sophia
Patricia vs Sophia
Carl vs Sophia
Ellie vs Sophia
Dylan vs Sophia
Mr.Bernett vs Sophia
Mafia vs Sophia
The 3 shotas vs Sophia
Zac vs Sophia
Janitor Clark vs Sophia
Don morello vs Sophia
The old men vs Sophia

LP is only good at wasting people time and he good at renders too. No story has not progress so far exept for Liam.
Because Dylan's fan want Dylan in pyjama party

Imperius_9737

Jun 12, 2023
So I am seeing alot of "its in the hands of the fans" Then why doesnt someone just make their own version like the other two fans have done. Like you all claim that you can do better, and no offense I fully believe you because I've been here since the beginning, and I dont want to watch this game get abandoned. Like anyone who can should just build the game up, recreate it, and give it to the fans. No long years of wait for 5 minutes of play time. but full chunks of or complete versions of the game. Take the fan base, take it all. If you can see the fall why not avoid it and safe the game and its future if you truly admire it so much.
Now I am sure I am missing massive chunks of knowledge and legal rules, blah blah. But i am truly just throwing ideas out here and hoping something sticks.

Romazeo

May 2, 2021
No, I want updates once a year. Just imagine what a big family in this topic we have during so long heated discussion..

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes