tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dylan wonders what he will have to do?
Remove one of his clothes?
Give one of the girls a massage?
Or even kiss one of the girls?
Or maybe something else?
:LOL:

Is this what American kids do?
Or is this what German kids do?
Or is this what Swiss kids do?

It's so funny I don't want to say anything.

Cheers :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: McZoy and INOM_18

karleston

May 20, 2022
Why you act like it is the first time you see a facepalm when your face saw more palms than a freaking basketball

You are trying too hard, i bet all i got that you never paid a single dime to this guy and yet here you are the loudest voice on this thread ? Just why ? I hope you got paid by somebody to do that because if it's not the case boy you got hate issues

• Haha
Reactions: yourmomma

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Why you act like it is the first time you see a facepalm when your face saw more palms than a freaking basketball

You are trying too hard, i bet all i got that you never paid a single dime to this guy and yet here you are the loudest voice on this thread ? Just why ? I hope you got paid by somebody to do that because if it's not the case boy you got hate issues
The only facepalms I have ever received are from the same three imbeciles, 90% of which come from you. So...
fuckyou-mouthing (1).gif

PushMyButton

Jan 22, 2023
A Wife and Mother Dylan wasn't spared either Dylan wonders what he will have to do? Take off some of your clothes? Give one of the girls a massage? Or even kiss one of the girls? Or maybe something else? yes a kick in the balls and the end of the version

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
A Wife and Mother Dylan wasn't spared either Dylan wonders what he will have to do? Take off some of your clothes? Give one of the girls a massage? Or even kiss one of the girls? Or maybe something else? yes a kick in the balls and the end of the version
If the teasers are posted chronologically, does it mean Ellie is no longer in a feud with the girls? :rolleyes:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes