yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Pretty sure at this point dev is just throwing in filler updates to prolong what everyone wants. It's basically an AVN cock tease at this point. Just look at all the unfinished story archs he keeps introducing and now we have a new one coming up. This game makes absolutely no sense to me outside of render quality.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Pretty sure at this point dev is just throwing in filler updates to prolong what everyone wants. It's basically an AVN cock tease at this point. Just look at all the unfinished story archs he keeps introducing and now we have a new one coming up. This game makes absolutely no sense to me outside of render quality.
As sad and ridiculous as it sounds like, he's doing what he's paid for. Or rather he's paid for what he's doing. Whatever that is.

karleston

May 20, 2022
By unsubscribing, I will not persuade him to reduce the quality and increase the speed
Oh, really? You mean you are gonna ignore those guys over there who keep telling people their opinion on where they should spend their hard-earned cash? How dare you !

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Oh, really? You mean you are gonna ignore those guys over there who keep telling people their opinion on where they should spend their hard-earned cash? How dare you !
Is this a multi-account?

And I'm telling the guy, “Be a sponsor”, why are you facepalming me?
Wasn't it your dream to have other people sponsor this developer on your behalf? :WaitWhat:

Jagadeesh

Aug 26, 2018
Oh, L&P, if you are reading this then know that players would be waiting for this update even more
if they knew that it's characters would have to - "Let's get down on THIS" and something like that.
Even "sharing is caring" would make a lot more sense than and would sound even much more interesting for them :LOL:

View attachment 3074041
When you realize, they are not for the girls but for Dylan.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
By unsubscribing, I will not persuade him to reduce the quality and increase the speed
IMG_20231110_081248.png
If you think unsubscribing will make him abandon the project - first, I'd think twice, second, so fucking be it. Definitely worth it. I can bet you here and now that he has no alternative and he'd adapt pretty quickly if the pledges dropped, say, by half. If not, you can always suck him off in apology* and increase your pledge to $1,000.

Last edited:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
We'll have to wait and see for a few more days, but people clearly don't seem interested.
78985.png
There is no change in the number of subscribers from the 6th to the 9th.

I'd say this is the price to pay for the developer's arrogance, but if I were to give some cold advice...

And since this update is not of interest to me, it is not a bad thing for me that the forums are quiet due to the pause in releasing teasers.
Anyway, some fanatics and this developer absolutely hated releasing teasers.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
We'll have to wait and see for a few more days, but people clearly don't seem interested.
There is no change in the number of subscribers from the 6th to the 9th.
Whatever you're eluding to, won't happen for a few simple reasons:
  • zombie subscribers who will be there for perpetuity - unless they close bank account or it dries out when dead;
  • rotating newcomers who have not gotten hooked up through F95 and are unaware of his lunacy;
  • retaining pledgers who, in their 300% brain usage, believe "unsubscribing won't increase the speed".
Because of the above, that notorious liar can do literally anything or nothing. He can slow the pace to a single scene per year seeing no substantial effect on his financial well-being.

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Whatever you're eluding to, won't happen for a few simple reasons:
  • zombie subscribers who will be there for perpetuity - unless they close bank account or it dries out when dead;
  • rotating newcomers who have not gotten hooked up through F95 and are unaware of his lunacy;
  • retaining pledgers who, in their 300% brain usage, believe "unsubscribing won't increase the speed".
Because of the above, that notorious liar can do literally anything or nothing. He can slow the pace to a single scene per year seeing no substantial effect on his financial well-being.

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.
According to the graph, the number of subscribers for this developer is already on the decline.

And the warning has already been given by many people, including you and me.
It's just that this developer and a few fanatics didn't listen.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes