tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
5 years of development for a version earlier than 0.095. Starting from 0.130-0.150, the period would already be 8-10 years, and given the current level of detail and positioning without motion capture technology, it will take 30+ years to develop. He is an ordinary perfectionist, redoes-adds-changes several times until he sees a picture that he is happy with
yes.
No one believes what this developer says.
This developer will keep changing his words.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
5 years of development for a version earlier than 0.095. Starting from 0.130-0.150, the period would already be 8-10 years, and given the current level of detail and positioning without motion capture technology, it will take 30+ years to develop. He is an ordinary perfectionist, redoes-adds-changes several times until he sees a picture that he is happy with
When he started this game, it was supposed to have a shelf life of only 4-5 years. He extended it because of his game's popularity during the early stages. It had nothing to do with being a perfectionist, as it was already planned.

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-190-lust-passion.5944/post-924649

1699543219790.png

Kirill86

Nov 22, 2019
Jul 6, 2023
yes.
No one believes what this developer says.
This developer will keep changing his words.
Game started in middle of 2017 (July something like that) i was follower 7 years ago from my first account, and 3 my friends from this site that admin suspended after they stated TRUTH in reviews and several comments.

Bad ratings reviews disappears 8 times out of 10 to keep this shit at large highest as possible FOR MARKET, till recent years 2021 and 2022 when it fell under 4.5 STARS (now I see its 3 so not even admin can keep it clean with that bullshit anymore)

I have nothing bad for devs who keep promise and failed to deliver some month in proper deadline and - lets say reasonable time. We all should have understanding for guys like that. But this dude is 2 faced BiPolar who changing his announcement, words, vows and empty promises, so i will never have respect for folks like he is. Wasting opportunities and fucked trust likewise bipolar behavior led this game to be lower rating.

First 2 years i was his supporter, likewise 3 of my buddies but at this point i can only laugh on those who stayed or keep defending him with pathetic sad excuses.

Kirill86

Nov 22, 2019
Game started in middle of 2017 (July something like that) i was follower 7 years ago from my first account, and 3 my friends from this site that admin suspended after they stated TRUTH in reviews and several comments.

Bad ratings reviews disappears 8 times out of 10 to keep this shit at large highest as possible FOR MARKET, till recent years 2021 and 2022 when it fell under 4.5 STARS (now I see its 3 so not even admin can keep it clean with that bullshit anymore)

I have nothing bad for devs who keep promise and failed to deliver some month in proper deadline and - lets say reasonable time. We all should have understanding for guys like that. But this dude is 2 faced BiPolar who changing his announcement, words, vows and empty promises, so i will never have respect for folks like he is. Wasting opportunities and fucked trust likewise bipolar behavior led this game to be lower rating.

First 2 years i was his supporter, likewise 3 of my buddies but at this point i can only laugh on those who stayed or keep defending him with pathetic sad excuses.
this is your right, we just vote with our money at our discretion

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The positioniong of the sun aint that hard to do as there is a setting in the rendering tab and as for realistic environment well thats his choice

Reactions: Jack Adams
Jul 6, 2023
I remember him talking about a "powerful" PC when he bought a separate computer with two nvidia 3080 for rendering. He is not satisfied with "friends". He wants professionals, and they cost a lot of money. Then there are his problems with hiring. He doesn't need anyone, and he doesn't want to reduce the "quality" of the picture.
Thats shallow xcuses for shallow ppl.

Selfish ego maniac or narcistic dev will say such a thing.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes