derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
The poll is useless as a giude as people will mainly remember the last couple of updates so characters we have not seen in quite sometime will score low.
To me, a character poll gives limited information without clear knowledge of where the character’s story is going in the future. Some personal examples:

I have no interest in Logan as a romantic interest of Ellie’s. But if he got involved with Sophia down the road, the MILF being seduced by her daughter’s frat boy-type boyfriend, I MIGHT like to see that. (But not a high priority)

I don’t care about Emma’s relationship with Dylan at all. MAYBE if Emma got into a sexual affair with Sophia I’d be slightly interested. (But still a very low priority)

One of my favorite POTENTIAL characters is Patricia, but she hasn’t really done all that much so far. Just made out with Sophia and touched Dylan in his underwear a bit. I’m hoping she will soon take a front and active part as a corruptor of Sophia or Dylan or Ellie, or SOMEBODY!

I could go through the whole character list this way, but I hope I’ve made my point.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
To me, a character poll gives limited information without clear knowledge of where the character’s story is going in the future. Some personal examples:

I have no interest in Logan as a romantic interest of Ellie’s. But if he got involved with Sophia down the road, the MILF being seduced by her daughter’s frat boy-type boyfriend, I MIGHT like to see that. (But not a high priority)

I don’t care about Emma’s relationship with Dylan at all. MAYBE if Emma got into a sexual affair with Sophia I’d be slightly interested. (But still a very low priority)

One of my favorite POTENTIAL characters is Patricia, but she hasn’t really done all that much so far. Just made out with Sophia and touched Dylan in his underwear a bit. I’m hoping she will soon take a front and active part as a corruptor of Sophia or Dylan or Ellie, or SOMEBODY!

I could go through the whole character list this way, but I hope I’ve made my point.
Which is one of the reasons why I have such a low opinion of the polls held by L&P.
We have limited information without clear knowledge of where the character’s story is going in the future except for Bennett/Neil/museum guys/Thugs and finally the movers.
The musuem guys are a one off event then gone
Niel is a small side character
Bennet story will end soon
Movers will be seen again at end of story
Same with the thugs depending on choices made

Last edited:

lokiGod

Sep 21, 2023
Oh, L&P, if you are reading this then know that players would be waiting for this update even more
if they knew that it's characters would have to - "Let's get down on THIS" and something like that.
Even "sharing is caring" would make a lot more sense than and would sound even much more interesting for them :LOL:

View attachment 3074041
Only if he actually read all these debates, oh wait..anyways

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes