tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
why do you discuss over and over again the topic of how people manage their own money? for me, this $65.5 is just dust in the wind
Assuming that updates are made once every three months on average, I don't know if it's worth paying $196.5 to receive one update.
But I understand that money may be like dust to you.

However, the reason people talk about subscribers' spending behavior is not because of the amount is large or small, but because of what the behavior means.

Sponsorship can sometimes be a way of expressing support or another way of voting.

I try not to pass judgment on this, as each individual may have different standards as to whether this developer is worthy of sponsorship.

However, if the subscribers' actions mean that this developer's actions are justified or that this developer's way of doing things should be maintained, then I am against it.

I never said "don't let support this developer," but I did say "some of their subscribers are either zombies or don't seem to care about what they're spending."

Because, as you said, to me it is not 'money' but 'votes'.

The way to change developer behavior is for subscribers to change their own behavior first.
If subscribers don't change, there's no reason for developers to change.
This is so common sense.

And when I looked at the recent graph, it seems like subscribers are starting to change.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
why do you discuss over and over again the topic of how people manage their own money? for me, this $65.5 is just dust in the wind
Your reply is the very exact core of the issue. It's not about wiping one's ass with their money or lighting cigarettes with it; it's about the results they expect. If you like what you're getting for your dime - by all means, pay him even $1,000 per month or more. But if you don't like it (and I see no fucking reason why you would), yet you keep paying him... well, then you clearly have a problem.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Your reply is the very exact core of the issue. It's not about wiping one's ass with their money or lighting cigarettes with it; it's about the results they expect. If you like what you're getting for your dime - by all means, pay him even $1,000 per month or more. But if you don't like it (and I see no fucking reason why you would), yet you keep paying him... well, then you clearly have a problem.
wolf02.gif

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
The poll is useless as a giude as people will mainly remember the last couple of updates so characters we have not seen in quite sometime will score low.
That is the problem when you try to have the entire population of San Alejo trying to interact with Sophia, and Alyssa can only see her on Tuesday. :ROFLMAO: You can only fit so many characters into an event window and do so much within a 30-PD cycle.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Assuming that updates are made once every three months on average, I don't know if it's worth paying $196.5 to receive one update.
But I understand that money may be like dust to you.
As long as he's ok with what he gets, he can even pay $1,000,000. Why would he be ok - that is beyond my comprehension and a task for a good medical professional.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
it has long been known that waiting at least another 5 years until at least a semblance of Sofia's sex scene with a man who is not her husband
It has never been known as such.

The developer initially announced that he would finish the game in 5 years, and after 5 years he said that he wanted to finish it in 7 years and that he did not want to spend 10 years with it.

Jul 6, 2023
That is the problem when you try to have the entire population of San Alejo trying to interact with Sophia, and Alyssa can only see her on Tuesday. :ROFLMAO: You can only fit so many characters into an event window and do so much within a 30-PD cycle.
He wasted 27 of 30 days in game (12 from 15 updates in real time 7 years) only to whole city population to interact with her.

Thats more than 75% of game she have contact with different faces and animation they 'll never used again :ROFLMAO::LOL::poop::poop::sick::sick:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
He wasted 27 of 30 days in game (12 from 15 updates in real time 7 years) only to whole city population to interact with her.

Thats more than 75% of game she have contact with different faces and animation they 'll never used again :ROFLMAO::LOL::poop::poop::sick::sick:
You need to read his Patreon page to see why that is.

1.) Primarily my very ambitiously staged, realistic, high-quality 1080p images, in which I keep a very close eye on even the smallest detail, to make them look as realistic as possible (always trying to make them even better and improve myself! The game will also have high quality animations later on!!!). I even pay attention to the right sun position and light, according to the time of day and much more! 2.) Many different, fully designed and staged locations, and also many important and less important characters (and even background actors)!

• Haha
Reactions: yourmomma

Kirill86

Nov 22, 2019
It has never been known as such.

The developer initially announced that he would finish the game in 5 years, and after 5 years he said that he wanted to finish it in 7 years and that he did not want to spend 10 years with it.
5 years of development for a version earlier than 0.095. Starting from 0.130-0.150, the period would already be 8-10 years, and given the current level of detail and positioning without motion capture technology, it will take 30+ years to develop. He is an ordinary perfectionist, redoes-adds-changes several times until he sees a picture that he is happy with

Jul 6, 2023
You need to read his Patreon page to see why that is.

1.) Primarily my very ambitiously staged, realistic, high-quality 1080p images, in which I keep a very close eye on even the smallest detail, to make them look as realistic as possible (always trying to make them even better and improve myself! The game will also have high quality animations later on!!!). I even pay attention to the right sun position and light, according to the time of day and much more! 2.) Many different, fully designed and staged locations, and also many important and less important characters (and even background actors)!
I am a girl. Believe me I aint wasting 7 months with some empty words liar - certainly not 7 fucking years. Please stop. Imma puke :sick:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes