LucidLover

Oct 14, 2022
While waiting for this updates I played and watched...

1. Ms. Denvers
2. The East Block
3. Outlander (7 Seasons, Starz)

but still in a half way to finish.

What do you guys play or watch? Share it.
First game u mentioned, Free Pass, MWIAS, Unseen Instincts, Imperfect Housewife, Manila Shaw.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Per the designer/author, the AV is slated to have 30 PDs. So, this is not the end of the game. Event 9 is supposed to be the last event for PD 13 before it shifts into PD 14. If L&P continues with his AV, it will have another 16 PDs or 30+ years to follow.
This is the longest virtual month in history. Is this what's like being a dog thinking your owner ages pretty slowly?

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
The drugs don't need advertising, they sell themselves. This update will break teaser record, because it is not interesting for many of us. Now this new teaser - if that was Sophia with a nurse outfit (in the first side job), then I would give it a 20$ to see it. Or something different with Sophia... But....

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
The drugs don't need advertising, they sell themselves. This update will break teaser record, because it is not interesting for many of us. Now this new teaser - if that was Sophia with a nurse outfit (in the first side job), then I would give it a 20$ to see it. Or something different with Sophia... But....
125487.png
1547896.png
Trends in changes in subscriber count:
Yellow: Last day of every month, none in November this year.
Blue: 8th of every month
Red: 1st of every month

Contrary to the wishes of some fans and developer, it doesn't seem to actually be popular.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Hey!, I'm the same generation as the 2 old codgers & their story bores the pants off me. OR, is that the wrong analogy? [Also, I'm still better looking than them but old & wise enough to know Sophia wouldn't be interested].
Nah, I'm just trying to squeeze a laughter or two here and there. It makes little sense to me as well. Somebody already stated here that he threw in as many kinks as possible to hit as many fanbase flavors as possible - to divert from slow progress. All of it would have been acceptable if he was able to deliver. He's not. He's just organically incapable of self-growth and development.

Reactions: ancienregimele

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
View attachment 3072074
View attachment 3072073
Trends in changes in subscriber count:
Yellow: Last day of every month, none in November this year.
Blue: 8th of every month
Red: 1st of every month

Contrary to the wishes of some fans and developer, it doesn't seem to actually be popular.
What are you trying to show me, that this game is popular? Yes, it is!!! But the main reason is Sophia, not Dylan! Dylan, Ellie, Sam are part of Sophia's life.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
What are you trying to show me, that this game is popular? Yes, it is!!! But the main reason is Sophia, not Dylan! Dylan, Ellie, Sam are part of Sophia's life.
no.
I showed you a graph that gradually declines.

What did you see that made you think that?

Additionally, you don't know, but I've said the same thing you said many times.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jozef Minge
3.20 star(s) 465 Votes