tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
What are you trying to show me, that this game is popular? Yes, it is!!! But the main reason is Sophia, not Dylan! Dylan, Ellie, Sam are part of Sophia's life.
no.
I showed you a graph that gradually declines.

What did you see that made you think that?

Additionally, you don't know, but I've said the same thing you said many times.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jozef Minge

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Why the poll?Reasons
His original reason was to see who was the most popular supporting character, which is why Sophia wasn't in the poll. I guess he might be using it now to start trimming the fat after he was told numerous times to "trim the fat" as the story is too large for him to handle, and he's making comments now on how the AV is too large for him to abide by himself.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bane71
Jul 6, 2023
So, the popular demand for teasers exists even here. No wonder he's been farting them out en masse...
A wise old man once said :

''as long as the sheep stays in lane and trust their master - and the master will shave wool from the sheep''

(p.s, im not saying followers and everyone who support him is sheep or stupid - just sad and pathetic little creatures)

• Haha
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Kirill86

Nov 22, 2019
A wise old man once said :

''as long as the sheep stays in lane and trust their master - and the master will shave wool from the sheep''

(p.s, im not saying followers and everyone who support him is sheep or stupid - just sad and pathetic little creatures)
why do you discuss over and over again the topic of how people manage their own money? for me, this $65.5 is just dust in the wind

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
wait let me get this right it took 6 years to make this and those 6 years the game as went no where
If you're into the GW side (Sophia/Liam) or you want to see cast members (Filthy side) besides Sophia having sex unless you count "Antonio," Other than that... Yeah, it didn't go anywhere on the Filthy side.

Kirill86

Nov 22, 2019
If you're into the GW side (Sophia/Liam) or you want to see cast members (Filthy side) besides Sophia having sex unless you count "Antonio," Other than that... Yeah, it didn't go anywhere on the Filthy side.
just HJ for Dylan and full nude for Sam and groping for Aiden and his gang

Kirill86

Nov 22, 2019
If you read the board, people are more interested in when the sex scene is going to start with Sophia with others, not the foreplay leading up to it.
it has long been known that waiting at least another 5 years until at least a semblance of Sofia's sex scene with a man who is not her husband

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
it has long been known that waiting at least another 5 years until at least a semblance of Sofia's sex scene with a man who is not her husband
It has been known since the start, yes, but he also stated that Sophia couldn't be corrupt so quickly, but that went out the window when the second side job was added, for example, as she did sexual things with them on the 2nd PD of meeting them. She went from 0 to 100 mph on the corruption scale. So, if that is possible, how come sex isn't possible now? He blew up his rationale for Sophia's slow corruption.

Jul 6, 2023
It has been known since the start, yes, but he also stated that Sophia couldn't be corrupt so quickly, but that went out the window when the second side job was added, for example, as she did sexual things with them on the 2nd PD of meeting them. She went from 0 to 100 mph on the corruption scale. So, if that is possible, how come sex isn't possible now? He blows up his rationale for Sophia's slow corruption.
Because dev lost his concept. There is other wise man quote that says :

'' only worse than TOO FAST is to be , TOO LATE my friend '' . He lost momentum.
He start to milk after 2 years, then got - either rushed or lost in translation (with it, he lost plot and concept) also typical dev pre mature cum , he wanted quick money grab so he added more and more chars into game and instead of continuation of some side task and stories - he lost himself once more then decided (PANIC MODE) to jump from stories to some random side character (mom of Sam) JUST TO GIVE SOMETHING TO PATREONS FOLLOWERS SO THEY DONT QUIT ON HIM!!

Chars like janitors, rapist in metro, husband of Sophi' sis , workers etc.....BY THIS POINT ARE WASTED ASSETS AND TIME TO GAME PLOT - TO FUCKING NO REASON AT ALL TO PROLONG MILIKING AND HE WILL NEVER FINISH THE GAME !!

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
His original reason was to see who was the most popular supporting character, which is why Sophia wasn't in the poll. I guess he might be using it now to start trimming the fat after he was told numerous times to "trim the fat" as the story is too large for him to handle, and he's making comments now on how the AV is too large for him to abide by himself.
The poll is useless as a giude as people will mainly remember the last couple of updates so characters we have not seen in quite sometime will score low.

Jul 6, 2023
The poll is useless as a giude as people will mainly remember the last couple of updates so characters we have not seen in quite sometime will score low.

Tell me then where is / are chars like :

- janitor from shower
- workers who got erection on daughter and sophi in prolog
- rapist from metro
- 3 kids infront museum that soph and sis gave numbas
- eidan gang
- 3 child pedos side job
- 2 old granpas side job
- husband of soph sis who flirt in pool
- neighbour mustache guy from WC that rubbed drunk sophi
etc etc etc ???

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes