Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Well, Aiden's fans have at least a mini-novel Aiden's Revenge and Pixil's - Final Task.
Where will be possible to see more content with Aiden in it than in the L&P game over the next 10 years)

https://f95zone.to/threads/aidens-revenge-v0-84-naughtynafz-studios.163631/
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-fan-game-final-pixil.62869/

At the same time boys and girls who are fans of the lesbian path as far as i know doesn't have a thing at all)
Not even a single fan novel purely in this path. I sincerely sympathize to you guys.

So everything is not that bad right?)
Working on a lesbian fan art game. But most of the fans of the lesbian route haven't been around for the last couple of years (little point with no Ellie or Patricia route events), so there's been little demand for it.
I'd take offense that an event with Ellie in it could be boring, but it seems L&P has risen to the challenge. I mean, last proper Ellie event, she and Sophia were already naked, and Ellie had jilled herself off by the time this update hit 25%.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
With the ellie teaser, did you notice anything? The girls successively undress, but then they put the clothes back on :whistle:
That's because they are playing Truth or Dare. They might be asked to strip down their underwear if they choose Dare, and once they have completed their Dare, they can put the clothes back on.

There is a deck of cards on the board they used with the bottle so that strip poker might come later. But no one knows how L&P is writing this event.

"A pretty tough first truth question for Dylan straight away. He is literally spoiled for choice. With his decisions, he can influence the further course of the evening."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

conair_oops

Sep 27, 2021
That's because they are playing Truth or Dare. They might be asked to strip down their underwear if they choose Dare, and once they have completed their Dare, they can put the clothes back on.

There is a deck of cards on the board they used with the bottle so that strip poker might come later. But no one knows how L&P is writing this event.

"A pretty tough first truth question for Dylan straight away. He is literally spoiled for choice. With his decisions, he can influence the further course of the evening."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This reminds me of games like strip poker where you try to win to make the girl take off her clothes, and they always seem to win when they're down to just their underwear
LP seems to want to do something similar :sneaky:

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes