globsis

Jan 14, 2018
1. LP cannot make Sofia dark-skinned - according to the script, Sofia has light skin, and she tans very badly.
2 An example of how not to do it: Lesson of Passion first changed the Tracy model in the LWT game. After the "revolt" on the part of subscribers, they returned to the old version and are still using it. People want to see their favorite characters - not other actors in their roles.
LP is stepping on the same rake...

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Remember “new” Coka Cola? That didn’t go so well.
Wasn't new coka cola a deliberately ploy to tank pepsi's new drink. They had it next to the competition and made it bad on purpose to hurt Pepsi since the drinks looked so similar to each other.

Bbkkss11

Oct 14, 2023
Here tried blending her old(C) with new(B). Things like eyes, eyebrows, around nose, lips and around it, neck.
Even her neck looks sexier on older model, and skin color is too dark on the new one too.

Slider comparison

B Author New / B Modified / C Old
View attachment 3345515 View attachment 3345517 View attachment 3345516

A Author New / A Modified / C Old
View attachment 3345580 View attachment 3345583 View attachment 3345585

And her skin looks so much worse now compared to old model
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He never listen to his patrons(i am not)
I think he wants to close this game thats why he is creating this worst sophia so that all patrons get bored

BillieKimochi

Apr 1, 2023
Here tried blending her old(C) with new(B). Things like eyes, eyebrows, around nose, lips and around it, neck.
Even her neck looks sexier on older model, and skin color is too dark on the new one too.

Slider comparison

B Author New / B Modified / C Old
View attachment 3345515 View attachment 3345517 View attachment 3345516

A Author New / A Modified / C Old
View attachment 3345580 View attachment 3345583 View attachment 3345585

And her skin looks so much worse now compared to old model
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The B modified seems like a good compromise if you really want to change a little bit of Sophia. At least she still looks like a woman in her late 30's not a 20 year old doll.

Sahe234222

Apr 16, 2020
Why waste time on remaking sophia, he should be focusing on how to shorten the release of each update to 1 month, if this isnt milking i dont know hownto call this. Before this game end he'll be rich for dragging this game too long.

Its like changing the original coke that the people love to a new unfamiliar taste. And u knew what happen when they did this

Reactions: Jude6

Kirill86

Nov 22, 2019
Since he had already decided on a new model for 0.200/0.205... Why did he propose the original Sophia in the poll... Adding insult to scorn ? or a hope that he listens to his biggest supporters ?
L&P will decide which model is better, rely on his excellent sense of style. I asked him on the Patron's page which model he had settled on, but so far there is no answer

Reactions: Mars88

Kirill86

Nov 22, 2019
I like the presence of wrinkles under the eyes in version B more than version A, I sit and compare how it was and how it became, in addition to the skin texture, LP simply increased the length of the eyelashes making them more elegant, made the skin darker. You just have a look before and after the makeup artists work. These are different people and it's the same here. L P applied makeup a little differently and it seems to you that this is a different Sofia. I admit, I also thought at first, but after a couple of days I looked closer and saw that it was also Sofia as before, just a little differently made up

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes