palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
But I have absolutely no hope of serious change on the supporters side. Maybe old ones will quit, and new ones will come aboard and they won't care of the change.
Yeah, it makes absolutely zero sense. This particular line in his devblog makes it even worse;

"I want you to know that your feedback is incredibly valuable to me. It played a significant role in guiding the design process, ensuring that we stay true to the original look and feel of Sophia."

Like dude, your patrons literally voted against a new model. And not just a few, not even close, the absolute majority made it pretty clear what model they want to see. This is a whole bunch of horseshit coming out of his (or whoever wrote this) mouth. lol

Edit: Just noticed... In this snippet is another "we"....L&P never talks like that. Who is "we"???

Last edited:

aiden1213

Jan 2, 2022
so it look like L&P has been remaking part one of the game with the new model so basically he want to appeal to new audience with the new look and hoping to still keep his old supporters at least till he can replace them with the revenue coming from the new patreons . a lots of business when they rebrand themselves do this tactic
they essentially say to the people who supported them for years "We've enjoyed having you but we unfortunately changing this football stadium to a golf club you can learn to enjoy watching golf if you want to stay!!"
"NO THANK YOU" will be the answer for a lots of people including myself, so for me this is the end of a game i played first time back in 2018.
and for
L&P thanks it was a fun ride , there were up's and down's for sure but overall it was enjoyable , so our journey together ends here but i still wish you the best of luck in your upcoming adventure.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
L&P said it in the new post.
PS: Part 1 is now available with the revised renders of the intro until the arrival at the new house.
That doesn't mean he used the new model. Maybe it's the case, but he already posted few renders long time ago and they of course didn't include the new model.

Reactions: Dan5k74 and xxxorro

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021

Finally started working on the new update! The next teaser from the mini event with Sam will be out soon too.

PS: Part 1 is now available with the revised renders of the intro until the arrival at the new house.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
“I promised a fair voting process, but I cannot accept the voting results. I will do what I want regardless of the voting results.”

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Don't tell that to me. I'm totally disgusted by this change.

But I have absolutely no hope of serious change on the supporters side. Maybe old ones will quit, and new ones will come aboard and they won't care of the change.
This developer conducted a survey among his paid subscribers, and the overwhelming majority of the votes were C. However, no one can deny that this developer did not accept the voting results and arbitrarily started rendering the image he wanted.

This vote was conducted with current subscribers, and if subscribers accept this situation where the voting results were ignored, they really have no brains.

NextQuestion

Apr 23, 2018
Here tried blending her old(C) with new(B). Things like eyes, eyebrows, around nose, lips and around it, neck.
Even her neck looks sexier on older model, and skin color is too dark on the new one too.

Slider comparison

B Author New / B Modified / C Old
B_Cut.jpg B_Modified_Cut.jpg C_Old_Cut.jpg

A Author New / A Modified / C Old
A_Cut.jpg A_Modified_Cut.jpg C_Old_Cut.jpg

And her skin looks so much worse now compared to old model
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Blastoffft

May 5, 2022
Just went through the new intro for part 1... My thoughts lighting is better in general but the rerenders for the main characters are another matter. Sophia to me looks less feminine and more sculpted and shows her teeth too much, however, the worst depiction is probably Liam who now looks unshaven, has narrow eyes and looks like a leering pervert. The difference with Liam is so marked that when we return to the original renders after the intro it looks as though Liam has been recast. Similarly Dylan and Ellie also suffer somewhat from leering eyes and no longer look like the wide eyed innocent young adults we know. The depicted expressions are not so good in my opinion. Patricia comes out best in the new rerenders as she is the least changed and would now be my favorite character.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes