Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
its just me or the dev try to make sofia look like fan game.. if the dev change her.. then the fan game can use her original base face....rite?
Correct, although a few of us are using Gen 8 at the moment, which will look slightly different because of the conversion process. And different expressions.

Reactions: ToshinRaizen

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021

Sophia knows that she needs to deal with the consequences of her actions, as much as she might want to bury them deep within.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
com'on sophia it's just a hand job and don't bury your fucking lust , you should let sam fucks you too lol

Feb 26, 2022
Is Sophia feeling melancholy contemplating the repercussions, regarding the incident involving Dylan in particular or her overall behaviour?
I am so confused with the timelines. She'll feel sad for giving her son a handjob but will proceed to a lesbian scene with her daughter a few minutes later????

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Sophia knows that she needs to deal with the consequences of her actions, as much as she might want to bury them deep within.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Take that wedding ring off you whore and send the Pygmy to a psychiatrist .

Last edited:

Blastoffft

May 5, 2022
Is it just me or does Sofia upper arm look too thin in the latest spoiler. Not the arm of a Sporty lady who works out in a gym more like someone who is extremely malnourished...

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019

I have edited it a little more. Nobody can tell me that the versions are not similar! The new version is simply a clear improvement on the old one.
It's ironic that he refers as sketchy version for the old one, when it's actually the version that has more details and, in consequence, looks more realistic. The new one should be considered the sketchy one.

sophia vjdd.jpg

I marked the details in the old version that the new one doesn't have.

sophia vjdd 2.jpg

karleston

May 20, 2022
It's ironic that he refers as sketchy version for the old one, when it's actually the version that has more details and, in consequence, looks more realistic. The new one should be considered the sketchy one.

View attachment 3354814

I marked the details in the old version that the new one doesn't have.

View attachment 3354816
I found the new textures to be more realistic, because when you look at it objectively, the old sophia face has too many color tones. These are not details but features, and a good looking face has two things, symmetry and uniformity.

The only things that i would probably change are the shape of the eyebrows and the skin tone. But frankly he is getting closer to the old look, which is a good a thing.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I found the new textures to be more realistic, because when you look at it objectively, the old sophia face has too many color tones. These are not details but features, and a good looking face has two things, symmetry and uniformity.

The only things that i would probably change are the shape of the eyebrows and the skin tone. But frankly he is getting closer to the old look, which is a good a thing.
More color tones is less realistic?

In these photos there are more color tones in the real ones than the photoshopped ones

1707946710299.png

1707946771321.png

1707946823723.png

Basically, L&P is doing a photoshopped version of the old Sophia and, like magazine editors, he thinks she looks better that way. What he is forgetting is that magazines and movies are different things, if you erase the face details of an actress in a movie, the expression will be lost and the performance will be poor. L&P is erasing a lot from Sophia's eyes/eyebrows expression and a VN is more similar to a movie than a magazine or instagram.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes