truerty

Dec 30, 2018
It's getting worse and worse... Who the fuck is that? Also, again with the "we" thing. I think it's now safe to say that there's someone else working on it.
It's like when I go upto a client saying I have a team of software developers working on it, when in actual there's only one guy hitting the keyboard with a wooden stick!

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
Imo, if he changed her skin color, she would look great. But maybe it's because all the other characters also have this unrealistic dark skin that he doesn't want to change it?

Last edited:

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
If he changed her skin color, she would look great. But maybe it's because all the other characters also have this unrealistic dark skin that he doesn't want to change it?
To be honest, I can see a difference, but it's not really significant. In my opinion, the whole process was an unnecessary waste of time.

I really hope that the replacement of the model is completed. The whole thing has been dragging on for weeks now, instead of simply working on the next update. L&P really needs to think about how he can increase the speed of development and not slow it down further and further.

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
Well, shoot. I’m checking in for the first time in a while, only to find that not only are there no major Sam events even on the horizon, L&P has completely altered Sophia’s look. Bummer, she really looked good with that prior hairstyle.

Reactions: Bane71 and Old Dog

ToshinRaizen

Nov 22, 2021
its just me or the dev try to make sofia look like fan game.. if the dev change her.. then the fan game can use her original base face....rite?

Reactions: jcgan
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes