karleston

May 20, 2022
More color tones is less realistic?

In these photos there are more color tones in the real ones than the photoshopped ones

View attachment 3354884

View attachment 3354887

View attachment 3354888

Basically, L&P is doing a photoshopped version of the old Sophia and, like magazine editors, he thinks she looks better that way. What he is forgetting is that magazines and movies are different things, if you erase the face details of an actress in a movie, the expression will be lost and the performance will be poor. L&P is erasing a lot from Sophia's eyes/eyebrows expression and a VN is more similar to a movie than a magazine or instagram.
You don't seem to understand what i am saying, Beauty is a very subjective subject, but there are few "guidelines" that are universal. Symmetry, Proportions, Big full lips, Tight CLEAR skin, large eyes. So maybe you find crackheads like Lindsay lohan to be attractive but science says otherwise. At the end, i guess everyone is entitled to their own opinion. And i respect that but showing 4 out of subject pictures to back up your theory isn't gonna help.

Reactions: Ruby Tuesday

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
You don't seem to understand what i am saying, Beauty is a very subjective subject, but there are few "guidelines" that are universal. Symmetry, Proportions, Big full lips, Tight CLEAR skin, large eyes. So maybe you find crackheads like Lindsay lohan to be attractive but science says otherwise. At the end, i guess everyone is entitled to their own opinion. And i respect that but showing 4 pictures out of subject to back up your theory isn't gonna help.
That's your mistake, I was discussing which one looks more realistic, no which one is prettier, because L&P himself named one as 'the realistic version' and I disagree with that.

Nov 22, 2021
Been following this game since nearly the beginning like I'm sure many of you here have, and I have no issue with the changes. L&P probably wanted the change for Sophia, and since it's his project, that's his call. Love it or hate it, it is what it is. No amount of complaining here will change how he does things. If you know anything about this dev by now, it should be that.

kimber700

Oct 28, 2022
It's ironic that he refers as sketchy version for the old one, when it's actually the version that has more details and, in consequence, looks more realistic. The new one should be considered the sketchy one.

View attachment 3354814

I marked the details in the old version that the new one doesn't have.

View attachment 3354816
Now all women her age get skin care, Botox and fillers. We should understand Sophia has taken advantage of modern medical technology in dermatology.

Racsor

Jun 14, 2018

Here's the high resolution version:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It doesn't look bad at all, it's still not the same but it's close, I think the first teaser was a bad choice because you couldn't see Sophia well, he should have chosen an image with a different perspective, but looking at the second teaser and this image I am a little calmer, although we will have to wait for future teasers and the update to be able to judge.
Perhaps it would have been more comfortable for everyone if he had left Sophia as she was, but we have to assume that L&P will change her, and it is It is better that the change is not drastic. If this is how it looks it won't be as dramatic as I thought it would be at first.

elpapuuu10

Mar 4, 2021

Just for fun here a close up comparison of the 2016 and 2024 version:
This looks great props to L&P (finally). Though this version of Sophia does not look nothing like the version he was previously teasing, very glad he added some wrinkles to keep her looking her age which is what we love to see :)

Reactions: Luis2008
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes