karleston

May 20, 2022
This thread is so fucking entertaining.
I'm gonna be honest, I haven't played this game since I'm not really a fan of corruption/slow-burn type of games, but I've been following this thread for quite some time. And it's gotten to a point that I'm starting to question my own sanity. I simply refuse to believe this is real, it's just so ludicrious. I know some avn devs can be really arrogant, but this one is on a whole diffent level. The number of excuses this guy comes up with and the amount of gaslighting, it's just WOW. And this thread(and his patreons, too, occasionally) makes it way more amusing. I despise posts that only have gifs in them, but this guy who spams Shaquille O'Neal laughing makes me burst out laughing every fucking time. I love you guys.
Do you guys find it extremely hilarious too?

P.S.: F to actual fans of this AVN though. Almost 7 years and still no sex content in sight.

Oh man, this forum used to be a delightful place filled with good and thoughtful people... that can discuss creative ideas and theories. But now, it’s like trying to hear your favorite song over a group of screaming toddlers.

It's full of trolls and haters who spend their days figuring out how to sink the awam ship. But somehow L&P patreon number is rising, i mean how good they can be. :KEK:

So if you dig hanging around with people who can't seem to find anything positive about this game or life in general, then boy, you are in the right place. But i am afraid we are not on the same wavelength.

Peace

Last edited:

Outlier69

Dec 4, 2022
Oh man, this forum used to be a delightful place filled with good and thoughtful people... that discuss creative ideas and theories. But now, it’s like trying to hear your favorite song over a group of screaming toddlers.
Dude, you created your account half a year earlier than I did. Why are you acting like some kind of an oldfag?
As for creative ideas, just why? It's not like L&P is here, and he is not gonna listen to us regardless. He doesn't even listen to his own patreons, who voted for the old Sophia look in the last poll, which he went completely against.
It's full of trolls and haters who spend their days figuring out how to sink the awam ship.
What
So if you dig hanging around with people who can't seem to find anything positive about this game or life in general
Jesus Christ, you make it sound like I'm in some cult or something. It's just a thread filled with lots of entertainig jokes. Chill out.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Dude, you created your account half a year earlier than I did. Why are you acting like some kind of an oldfag?
As for creative ideas, just why? It's not like L&P is here, and he is not gonna listen to us regardless. He doesn't even listen to his own patreons, who voted for the Option C in the last poll, which he went completely against.

What

Jesus Christ, you make it sound like I'm in some cult or something. It's just a thread filled with lots of entertainig jokes. Chill out.
Ignore that one

Imperius_9737

Jun 12, 2023
_____________________________________++++++++++++_________________________________________________

Are you playing the same game we all are playing?

Sophia took off her bra to let Sam have access to her while in that bedroom. Also allowed Sam or herself to take off her panties in the same scene... that doesn't sound like fear to me, and love of Liam didn't stop her either unless you select the "Good Wife" option. Boil down the events of the bedroom scene, Sophia cheated, and most likely Sam's inexperience saved Sophia from getting railed. Sophia got herself off. The developer could have easily brought the Sam/Sophia route of them being lovers, had Sam made a move to go down on Sophia.

So any serious moves Sam makes on Sophia will have an effect unless a player actively ends it with the "Good Wife" choice. All that is left is for Sophia to come to the realization she is walking on thin ice and that Sam will likely be her lover and how that makes her feel
Im sorry, I may have typed incorrectly. But from seeing the videos that a fan makes on youtube where he and the developer have a Q/A. He posted the response that the Sam and Sophia event with being secret GF is done. It may continue another way, waaaaaaay further down the line, but for now its a No. I hope its wrong because I think that is a dumb decision, but again this is the information I am reading and seeing from two sources.

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
A lace see-through robe in combination with fluffy slippers. That is ridiculous. I think Sophia needs a fashion boost.

Oct 1, 2020
This is my version :
Like he (L&P) said in this update there is two routes and also two outfits.. This update is mainly about sophia/ Ellie..
Sam update is very short like he said..

So, last three teasers which we seen is sam route.. If she agrees as a secret girlfriend to sam...this sam route will be short and hot.. Otherwise small talk between them and ended...

In ellie route... If she forgives her lover (logan)..he came to her house.. sophia opens door with her sexy outfit to surprise old delivery guy mr. Murray..offcourse she thinks it was old man..

(Or)

if ellie didn't forgive logan.. This time mr. Murray cames but sophia opens door with other outfit..in this route sam also came to her house to ask about cello lesson..in This route sophia plans to hookup sam/ ellie... (If she didnt forgive logan)..

Guys if u have any modification pls share u r thoughts to me...(y)

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
Those who support him on the lowest tier $1.50 month do not feel particularly special or wanted. No teasers, no email updates and certainly no access to polls. All the benefits are purely used to raise dev's income and provide little tangible reward for the support. Especially when he fails to engage positively with his patrons. It constantly amazes me how many supporters he has many of whom behave like a pet dog with a bad owner. No matter how the dog is mistreated it still returns to its master with its tail wagging...
This is my version :
Like he (L&P) said in this update there is two routes and also two outfits.. This update is mainly about sophia/ Ellie..
Sam update is very short like he said..

So, last three teasers which we seen is sam route.. If she agrees as a secret girlfriend to sam...this sam route will be short and hot.. Otherwise small talk between them and ended...

In ellie route... If she forgives her lover (logan)..he came to her house.. sophia opens door with her sexy outfit to surprise old delivery guy mr. Murray..offcourse she thinks it was old man..

(Or)

if ellie didn't forgive logan.. This time mr. Murray cames but sophia opens door with other outfit..in this route sam also came to her house to ask about cello lesson..in This route sophia plans to hookup sam/ ellie... (If she didnt forgive logan)..

Guys if u have any modification pls share u r thoughts to me...(y)
Oh I would love to see Logan at the door and her without the bra

athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
Im sorry, I may have typed incorrectly. But from seeing the videos that a fan makes on youtube where he and the developer have a Q/A. He posted the response that the Sam and Sophia event with being secret GF is done. It may continue another way, waaaaaaay further down the line, but for now its a No. I hope its wrong because I think that is a dumb decision, but again this is the information I am reading and seeing from two sources.
Well, Sam's fans really have reasons to be sad.
5464577.png

This is from the LP himself. He may change his mind and rewrite the plot of course
but its better for Sam fans to keep their expectations low... so hang in there guys.

Last edited:

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
This is from the LP himself. He may change his mind and rewrite the plot of course
but its better for Sam fans to keep their expectations low... so hang in there guys.
Old info and L&P has repeatedly shown to change his mind on the story.

Not expecting the world in Sam's next event but won't be surprised for L&P to deliver more than originally envisioned. Especially since some side events are purported to being dropped.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes