Mars88

Nov 20, 2017
This guy hit the jackpot when he modelled Sophia, it's the only reason people still talk about this thing... and what does he do?
He changes her until she's barely recognizable...
I think this is his secret plan to make more money , slowly abandon this game, and blame the haters and forever discontent fans.

• Sad
Reactions: LSC82

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
Sorry if I’m a bumpkin for asking this. What precise act officially makes it “lesbian sex”? I believe that the next couple of days will have “the first lesbian sex with a major character.” We’ve had females making out in various sloppy ways; naked breast fondling; boob pressing; bare butt groping; one woman watches another digitally masturbating; and two females tribbing (scissoring) with panties on.

Will one woman digitally penetrating the other make it “lesbian sex”? Both fingering? Nipple sucking? Skin-on-skin scissoring? One licking the other? Both licking simultaneously? One inserting a dildo? Both using a strapon? One bringing the other to orgasm? Both achieving an orgasm?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ruby Tuesday

Hate Mee

Jan 9, 2023
Sorry if I’m a bumpkin for asking this. What precise act officially makes it “lesbian sex”? I believe that the next couple of days will have “the first lesbian sex with a major character.” We’ve had females making out in various sloppy ways; naked breast fondling; boob pressing; bare butt groping; one woman watches another digitally masturbating; and two females tribbing (scissoring) with panties on.

Will one woman digitally penetrating the other make it “lesbian sex”? Both fingering? Nipple sucking? Skin-on-skin scissoring? One licking the other? Both licking simultaneously? One inserting a dildo? Both using a strapon? One bringing the other to orgasm? Both achieving an orgasm?
a-cinderella-story-christmas-wish.gif

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes