Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

Release: between May 30 - June 2

Renders: 118 (new ones!)

Script pages: 6

Attention:
The next update is simply an alternative version of the previous spa event. In other words, this is the case where Ellie has broken up with her boyfriend and only goes to the spa with Sophia. The ending will be the same as 0.200, just with slightly different dialog. This means that only the “foreplay” in the sauna leading up to the familiar final in the changing room, will be completely different.

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
In fact, after playing the first part for 150, the saves that I added in the second part do not continue in the sister game. But I'll try again today, starting from scratch
There is a patch on the first page for Finalsave genetation. Game transfer only works w/that.

Note that using a transferred save might have unintentioned consequences. I had a transfer where I am pretty certain I did everything right and yet somehow despite directly having done in the first game what they were referring back to in the second game, things didn't progress as far in the second game using my transfer save as they did when I did a clean start from scratch in the second game. IE: at one point Sophia decides enough is enough with a "filthy" outcome to a plot line but, in the untransferred version, she sailed right past that point and was more than happy to continue to be corrupt/filthy, and did far more.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

Attention:
The next update is simply an alternative version of the previous spa event. In other words, this is the case where Ellie has broken up with her boyfriend and only goes to the spa with Sophia. The ending will be the same as 0.200, just with slightly different dialog. This means that only the “foreplay” in the sauna leading up to the familiar final in the changing room, will be completely different.
I mean, I do not understand:
half images are ready
photoshop should jump to 50% right away
the programming is practically done, just change the link to the new images and the text
the translation of only 6 pages will take very little.
and he releases at the end of the month?
It's true that he's greedy

Jul 6, 2023
He shit his pants.

Funny how render now is suddenly faster ...Usually 'tards apologist here saying how (BS everyone who use PremierePRO or any program knowns that video clips are faaaar more difficult yet any news station have a deadline one to 2 hours to render raw material that reporting van brought to in last 45 minutes taken by UHD cameras) yet they claim for the rendering 50-70 JPG images u need 3 months :ROFLMAO: :LOL::sick::poop:

oktabitt

Dec 29, 2021

Attention:

The next update is the definition of how to milk patreons without update.

chholekulche

Jul 19, 2021

Attention:
Its just weird, when everyone knows and has played the outcome of the update, just an alternative route in between the scenes is added which could have been and should have been done in the previous update. He is testing the waters (his subscribers willingness to pay) so in future he can make multiple different updates of a same event with different dialogues. Too weird

Batmandick1437

Mar 16, 2024
This update is pish , L&P clearly trying to see how this goes. Surely the Subs can see what he is doing here.

So the update has the same ending but the part before it is just different meaning in future he can put out a big update then go back and have a small update with different dialogue in the same event

People really should bypass this update dont give L&P the money and subs send the message this is not good enough.

Spoofmeister

May 12, 2024
Hi everyone, first post. I just discovered these type of games recently, so I’m still learning (Ren’py, etc).

I played the entirety of Part 1 through a browser version, I generated a final save when it prompted me to and also exported my saves and saved them.

When I attempted to play Part 2 through a browser (same website), it asked me to import my final save, which I clicked and yet when I start the game, my choices from Part 1 don’t seem to be the same.

I also tried manually importing my exported save files from Part 1 with the same result.

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? When it generates a “final save” is it stored somewhere else on my pc? I’ve attempted to locate it to no avail. I know if I was playing a downloaded version it should have generated it into the game folder, but I don’t have a game folder because I’m playing a browser version.

After putting so many hours into Part 1, I’d really like to continue with my choices. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

alex_47

Nov 25, 2019
I dont understand why L&P decided to add soo many lesbian paths in the game. Some of these characters are unnecessary and doesn't have a future. But I'd like to rank these lesbian character according to their importance & looks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From every update L&P introduce new character!

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Hi everyone, first post. I just discovered these type of games recently, so I’m still learning (Ren’py, etc).

I played the entirety of Part 1 through a browser version, I generated a final save when it prompted me to and also exported my saves and saved them.

When I attempted to play Part 2 through a browser (same website), it asked me to import my final save, which I clicked and yet when I start the game, my choices from Part 1 don’t seem to be the same.

I also tried manually importing my exported save files from Part 1 with the same result.

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? When it generates a “final save” is it stored somewhere else on my pc? I’ve attempted to locate it to no avail. I know if I was playing a downloaded version it should have generated it into the game folder, but I don’t have a game folder because I’m playing a browser version.

After putting so many hours into Part 1, I’d really like to continue with my choices. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Playing through a browser is far from the official way to go... On which website do you play?

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
he removed some paths that at least were interesting and yet where we are getting an alternative route... damm

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes