dan_roger69

Dec 1, 2021
View attachment 3670512
So, end of the scene will be same. Doesn't matter if there are 2 more women in the spa?? It will end up same way Sophia licking Ellie? Man if the end and the beginning is same ...why to make new update? He could had worked with the same renders with change in the dialogue for different path and removed all logan renders. There was no need to add 2 more women renders in the spa. Just 1 scene where ellie and sophia enjoying spa alone. And we could have moved on to the next PD.

It's funny where he said "5 weeks I spent working on Sophia delayed the update". And that thing resulted in many people who don't like new Sophia.
I don't think we will ever see Dylan/Ellie/Sophia route at this speedy updates :LOL:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just for those who don't read the offtopic-thread;

A release on June 2nd would end up being ~3.57 renders/day for an update where everything was already prepared. An update with hardly any assets or clothing that needed adjusting or extra work, with only 6 pages of script and 4 women wrapped in towels inside a Sauna asset that's basically empty. And this dude really said this:

"So I also hurried to bring out this alternative in the same month."

It's one of the slowest updates ever. Can't make this shit up, like seriously. Lmao

Spoofmeister

May 12, 2024
It is probably still possible to save your save. You should download AWAM1 and try to load your last save from your browser version. If it works, you'll be able to generate a final save and use it in AWAM2.
That’s a good idea, can’t believe I didn’t think of that myself. Thanks.

Reactions: Bibifoc
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes