rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
We're almost there ! My favorite time of the year ! (even if this time the demand won't as high as a normal update but still !)
View attachment 3674106
I’ll be waiting for the link too but tbh I hate this constant begging “hero”, “link”… Someone will definitely share it at some point… This time I believe those who subscribed 1/5 and got frustrated back then for not having instant access will share the link immediately…

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I was watching this AWAM fan game...son and brother story...the fan developer build like 3.5gb of story there lol...more than part 2 of the original game...and both has started developing almost at the same time...i mean part 2 of this game and the fan game. He made more renders than original in the same amount of time.

Last edited:

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
Wow, another update in the same month? This dev is so fast and hard working! Props

Very dev, much wow, such cool!

pedrogz

Mar 1, 2022
______________________________________++++++++++++++__________________________________________

Is it just me, but is this new update moving at warp speed compared to the last one? Or did I fall in an alternative universe?
is because will be a little bit different

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
This is for Logan fans :ROFLMAO:.
I wonder how many there are?
________________________________++++++++++++++++________________________________________________

Do the comments i made a few days ago say I am a Logan fan when I called him "Racoon Boy with Tatts" and his friend "Penis Head" due to the quality of the renders provide a clue?

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
You know? First of all I really like this game. That being said, and if I feel really happy and want to cool down a little I come to this thread and start reading the latest postings here. Most of the times that will do it for me.

In this thread there will allways be vinegar....... Thanks everyone! This is the instrument for me.

Reactions: Parkernfc
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes