A Wife and Mother [v0.200] [Lust & Passion]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Inside Jennifer was really good but it got abandoned/no updates same as lisa, lily of the valley, Jessica o neil . Laura lustful secrets, kate, exciting game, adventurous couple, special request , fashion business and her desire, fate and desire doesn't have much tease and miss corruption stages. Free pass was really good but it ended up very fast like my wife's a star game ended up very fast. I liked the office wife, ana exciting affection, the perfect marriage, life in the middle east, Victoria in big city with corruption stages but not as slow as awam. Steps of debauchery, Miss denver is kinda similar game but it's progress speed is same as awam. slow as of now, I hope it will be faster than awam.

There were so many games that got abandoned it's sad ..inside Jennifer was best I think so in this genre but it got abandoned. I asked because all current game of similar genre that are in progress are getting slow update with less tease nowadays without scene. I thought you might have some info about some good games. Else everyone will be stuck with this kind of game that release 1 tease scene per update and that too no sex .
I am not criticizing development being halted or development being delayed.

This is because their operating methods are not systematic and they are located in a precarious environment. (not AWAM)

The reason I criticize AWAM is because I think this game has tarnished the market and I think this developer is scamming it.

Previously, AWAM was an unusually slow game.
Nowadays, it is easy to find games like AWAM.

It was February 2018, and Sofia's feelings for Sam were already at their peak. And six years have passed since then.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ellie not only reconciled with Dylan four years ago, also acknowledged his perversion. But after that, their relationship soured again, which ruined the persuasiveness of Ellie's behavior at "Christine's Home Party."
And while Sophia could have understood Dylan sooner and accepted his behavior sooner, she didn't.
And Sophia should have already begun to fall apart from this time.
There are so many of these, but there are so many that I will stop here.

I started out knowing that this was the way this game was supposed to be, but it got to be too much by the part 2.

And now, it is easy to see games that extend like cheese, and stop the story.
Because of that, playing games became tiring.

(The example above means “it could have been done that way,” not “it had to have been done that way.” There are limits to explaining it in text.)

- I couldn't upload even half of the scenes that form the basis for my words.
- I believe people will find it easily if they play again.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 457 Votes