• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DarkShadow29

Oct 16, 2023
Well I think these 5 points should be taken for improvement:
1. Bring the old sophia looks back..new sophia is not attractive at all.
2. Stop fooling around with Dylan and Ellie storyline...if they're needed include them..focus on the story from Sophia's point of view
3. Sophia already did handjob blowjob everything, so stop portraying her as a shy person atleast going ahead... Her son and daughter who started their sex journey after sophia had enjoy more sex than sophia until they reach orgasm with more girls .
4. Stop narration of the story and proceed it with more dialogues. A single update should have atleast 2 sex scene with different characters in different path..As of now the story only consist 150 renders of bs excuse of Sophia's feelings and 2/3 renders of animation..30/40 renders of hj/bj.
5. Most important point after developing 9 GB of game.... don't give excuses of high quality renders and time taken to provide bs story ending in blowjob. It's time already to provide full sex. Slow burn excuse is lame after 7 years. You already took years to develop the story..no need to bore the audience or provide the lame slow burn update ending with hj/bj and calling it a main scene. This should be the side scene after 7 years.
If you are willing to do these 5 going ahead then I will subscribe you else keep searching for milking new customers in free to play websites with lame updates.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Oof. I'm away for maybe a week, and there's a lot to catch u pon.
Hey there, I am looking for some hair assets for Sophia and Ellie atm.
Maybe someone here can help me?
View attachment 3589048
View attachment 3589049 View attachment 3589054

Thanks in advance....

Oh here something I made yesterday :)

View attachment 3589050
PM me privately. I have the list of most of the assets used. If not, I can probably find it.
Well, lesbian enjoyer bros will be eating good tonight. Barbequeing'n'shit. Congrats. :D
]
As someone that plays the lesbian route, I'm waiting for the event without Logan and Tyler.
I mean who TF like lesbian content!!??
I do, and everyone that has liked my post for my saves and walkthrough. So, at least 100 or so.
Sorry to intterupt this pathetic display of people begging for the update and shouting "hero" and "link plz"... but I have a few quick questions that are bothering me, now that I have seen plenty of the spoiler images from this update....

1. This update is supposed to be the semi-hetero version which includes Logan and Tyler correct ?
2. The next one is supposed to be fully Lesbian without the two dudes ?
3. If yes to both of the above, shouldnt the next update come within one or two weeks of this one then ?

Seeing the last image posted by farrah , this implies Sofia and Ellie went as far as they already could within the parameters L&P allows for this playable day... so shouldn the next update labeled the "lesbian only" version, just have the same ending and for the most part the same images just altered to remove the dudes from the renders ?
Is what I'm hoping for.
Honestly this felt weak i really hope we will not get an lesbian only path now. I do not care i want the tutor or old people so it can get hot again. XD

Also it was totally out of place. Wth Dylan she struggles but with Ellie she goes all the way in even smelling her underwear?
'
Don't forget that lesbian relationships are often less taboo. Hence why many here find it uninteresting.
So is Ellie forgiving Logan the better choice if you want to be more slutty then?

I thought her breaking things off with him would just leave more room for things to happen for Ellie.
My understanding is that the bonus storyline has nothing whatsoever to do with this update. If you're not playing the Ellie route, like you're not required to playing the bonus storyline, you may not get\ content this update.
I read through all the shit with the dudes and then, I was like, time for some Ellie and Sophia action only to be turned off by the bad kissing animation. I said it can't get worse than that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How did you manage to screw her face that much man?!!!!!!! He did all the other things right but like who is that supposed to be man?????? We want Sophia licking Ellies pussy not some random ass woman. Hire a dude who can export Daz scenes to Blender and arrange the materials correctly. And stop it with the closed eyes, the characters look like either they are about to fall asleep at every scene or that they are the biggest creeps around.

Logan and Tyler, I believe are Gen 2 models. So ..., so incredibly outdated as to look stupid.
Can anyone please provide a lesbian route saves file? That provided in the homepage section is not working for me. In the .200 update the game ends after Sophia and Ellie deal to go to the spa, just after Ellie's panties sniffing.
If you've followed the link to one of my posts, PM me, and I'll see what I can figure out,
Whatever happened to Ellie’s blonde girlfriend? I thought the scene with her and Sophia was hot.
Jules? I believe she's back on PD16
my guess dev is a lesbian, who trying so hard to make a nice straight content but for obvious reasons can't get into it
Considering the dev is male, I find that difficult to take seriously.
so "realistic"... a daughter knows that her mother is married and just like that let her mother betray her father with a guy in front of her... so since the "realistic plot" is done for a long time, we can advance to the action now right?! at the point she strips to kids to give lesson touching their dicks, this is not a prude woman in no way.... now wait for 6 months or more since this was the small update.
Why reference the 2nd side job? It's completely irrelevant to any of the progress. the BNS side job is completely irrelevant to Sophia's corruption at all.
wait what this update even have? i literally didnt get anything and the whole update was liek what 10 minutes without skipping?
Wow, you got 10 minutes? In part 2 I've been lucky to get more an one.
It seems like this game is planned as a long-term project (for the rest of his life) until when? No one knows. What's certain is that he no longer needs to work in an office or anything else.
-google translator-
because my english is not very good
My understanding is that this is L&P's retirement plan.
can someone mega the cg’s for the lesbian route? Thx!
PM me, I'll see what I can do. I do have a MEGA account, so chances are good.
Anything about the lesbian route, feel free to PM me
So what's the next update about?
Any info on next and future updates:https://f95zone.to/posts/8120982/
Make sure to like
The lesbian part was ok, I love Ellie's hairy pussy. But the worst thing is that if you don’t make the most idiotic, illogical decision (forgive Logan), you have zero content in this update, it’s ridiculous, 6 months = 0 content. I was replaying this scene from the gallery, and when those two brainless scary dickheads opened their mouths, my only desire was to press the skip button.
Hopefully next update for the event when Ellie doesn't forgive Logan is better.
I think even after another branch ...ie. sophia/ellie other path...the next to next update will be sophia/patricia i guess...that will also be lesbian path :( i doubt...but if there will be swinging with patricia husband or anyone else in the farm , that will be interesting...I am just tired of lesbian path in this game...last year dylan storyline was also lesbian 99.99% of the time beside dylan blowjob in the end. 3 years of consecutive lesbian development on the way (to skip) i think.
The Sophia/Patricia path isn't a branch, it's a route itself. Just one that hasn't got attention lately
I mean the game is good but having so many branches is like developing 3 different games at once and releasing a third of an update each time.
The only real branches are for Dylan. Which are stupid. But that's where L&P is deciding to go, so who knows?
I know it, what is the point of your message? Does it make Logan and Tyler's part less stupid?
Logan and Tyler will always be stupid. They're underwear models.
Also, as I play the scene, and see this:
Jumping Jesus on a Pogostick, could L&P have made Logan any douchier looking? Dude's wearing enough mascara to cosplay as a racoon.

I guess he must have the really good non streaking stuff to boldly wear it into a fucking sauna where the intent is to be sweating your balls off.
As above. They're idiots.
Being a DIK is the best game by a mile, so if you havent played it you really should.
No incest in that game.
Except it's male protag. I'm interested in female protag, hence playing this game, not BAΔ.
There are just waay too many subplots and side characters. The game is developing at a glacial pace and having to create parallel scenes for all of those side characters makes it a lot worse.
That's only due to Dylan. This event still progresses with the MC Sophia
Well I think these 5 points should be taken for improvement:
1. Bring the old sophia looks back..new sophia is not attractive at all.
2. Stop fooling around with Dylan and Ellie storyline...if they're needed include them..focus on the story from Sophia's point of view
3. Sophia already did handjob blowjob everything, so stop portraying her as a shy person atleast going ahead... Her son and daughter who started their sex journey after sophia had enjoy more sex than sophia until they reach orgasm with more girls .
4. Stop narration of the story and proceed it with more dialogues. A single update should have atleast 2 sex scene with different characters in different path..As of now the story only consist 150 renders of bs excuse of Sophia's feelings and 2/3 renders of animation..30/40 renders of hj/bj.
5. Most important point after developing 9 GB of game.... don't give excuses of high quality renders and time taken to provide bs story ending in blowjob. It's time already to provide full sex. Slow burn excuse is lame after 7 years. You already took years to develop the story..no need to bore the audience or provide the lame slow burn update ending with hj/bj and calling it a main scene. This should be the side scene after 7 years.
If you are willing to do these 5 going ahead then I will subscribe you else keep searching for milking new customers in free to play websites with lame updates.
Ellie's storyline is still from Sophia's POV

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Kinda intrigued now, that there's finally an event on the Ellie route, and those with questions aren't going: speak to Alley_Cat or farrah.

I mean, I have walkthroughs and saves for the Ellie and Patricia routes in the OP for a reason.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
The only way to give logic to Sophia's depravity is through drugs addiction or deep psychosis
Don't forget, this crazy woman will have sex with her children! (of course, there's no guarantee that L&P will give it away:ROFLMAO:)
Actually this. I only check this out when I have a chance and to see just how much worse it's gotten and this past update was atrocious. I'm really not using hyperbole or exaggerating when I say that.

I don't even think he wrote it. It didn't read at all like his past writing. I can't fully explain it and I'm not going to waste all day showing each and every instance but it felt like a totally different VN than the one I first tried a few years back. Even just from, say, Sam's bedroom to now it has changed drastically and every way for the worse. The models somehow look worse now. They started a bit rough (but I didn't mind them) and then L&P updated them and I thought it was a sweet spot but then he updated them again and now they're *technically* good but not at all the people long-time players know.

That last update shocked me with how bad it was and I think it's been laughably bad for a long time now.
Sophia's behavior makes zero sense. She's either a bipolar drug addict or this dev (or whoever they pay...based on the writing style this past update) cannot write a coherent story. Hard to tell a coherent story over a 30 year period, lol.

Worse is that it was basically a slideshow. That update felt like a slideshow compared to past work and it still took...how long? I truly don't know as I only check in every few months.
It felt like about 10 renders until the pussy eating scene made worse that the dialogue (that read unlike the dev, IMO) often didn't match the render.
"She had her eyes closed tight"
Eyes wide open.
"He put his hand on here thigh"
Hand on knee.
"She could feel her daughter's eyes glued on them"
Daughter is literally facing the other way.

A few more I can't recall and don't even care to.
The worst part is just how...uncanny valley the models look now. Sophia looks weird af now and the hot ass daughter somehow looks worse than the original, basic model used and way worse than the first revision.

Patreon/Substar supporters, gotta demand better and you do it by not financially rewarding them for whatever this VN is now.
I mock and joke a lot because this dev is pretty despicable but I have never meant it more than now when I say that you rare few on here who pay should stop and let him know why. That last update was so sad that I don't even want to make fun of it as much as it just feels bad. I feel bad for the fans of it.

Edit: Almost forgot, the funniest shit was the guy sucking her tits (Tyler?) refer to liking what they did at the club like it was yesterday when it was, what, 5 years ago now? Lmao.
I swear it said yesterday but that can't be right so I'll chalk that up to misremembering it even though I just saw it. Still, it was at most a few days ago in-story and it's like multiple years for players. That club scene was in it when I first played it! Before I knew what a joke this whole development was. Thats gotta be at least 3 years ago. Shit had me actually laughing out loud.

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Oof. I'm away for maybe a week, and there's a lot to catch u pon.

PM me privately. I have the list of most of the assets used. If not, I can probably find it.
]
As someone that plays the lesbian route, I'm waiting for the event without Logan and Tyler.

I do, and everyone that has liked my post for my saves and walkthrough. So, at least 100 or so.

Is what I'm hoping for.
'
Don't forget that lesbian relationships are often less taboo. Hence why many here find it uninteresting.

My understanding is that the bonus storyline has nothing whatsoever to do with this update. If you're not playing the Ellie route, like you're not required to playing the bonus storyline, you may not get\ content this update.

Logan and Tyler, I believe are Gen 2 models. So ..., so incredibly outdated as to look stupid.

If you've followed the link to one of my posts, PM me, and I'll see what I can figure out,

Jules? I believe she's back on PD16

Considering the dev is male, I find that difficult to take seriously.

Why reference the 2nd side job? It's completely irrelevant to any of the progress. the BNS side job is completely irrelevant to Sophia's corruption at all.

Wow, you got 10 minutes? In part 2 I've been lucky to get more an one.

My understanding is that this is L&P's retirement plan.

PM me, I'll see what I can do. I do have a MEGA account, so chances are good.
Anything about the lesbian route, feel free to PM me

Any info on next and future updates:https://f95zone.to/posts/8120982/
Make sure to like

Hopefully next update for the event when Ellie doesn't forgive Logan is better.

The Sophia/Patricia path isn't a branch, it's a route itself. Just one that hasn't got attention lately

The only real branches are for Dylan. Which are stupid. But that's where L&P is deciding to go, so who knows?

Logan and Tyler will always be stupid. They're underwear models.

As above. They're idiots.

Except it's male protag. I'm interested in female protag, hence playing this game, not BAΔ.

That's only due to Dylan. This event still progresses with the MC Sophia

Ellie's storyline is still from Sophia's POV
It's a route Sophia/Patricia but he'll end up all route same way 100 renders of sophia saying it's wrong it's wrong along with background narration..one lesbian pussy licking or cross leg n end of route ...it will take 1+ year for him to do this...so basically same thing with 2 different characters and different background. It will be similar update. Tbh I don't even need Ellie pov if end result is same. There should not be Ellie pov or Dylan pov... Dylan character was 100 times better when he enjoy as cuck while Sam make a move on sophia. It could have opened up blackmail route out of jealousy for Dylan/sophia..but he came up with romantic route of Dylan/sophia.

Last edited:

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
The corruption of Sophia is getting less and less logical. She just tongue-fucked the shit out of her own daughter completely out of the blue in a public changing room, mere hours after giving her own son a handjob.
It's still more secure (locked room) than her previous actions:
- kiss Sam in front of her house
- in the tub in an open area (Mainly Dylan but also with Sam earlier)
- Sophia/Sam in his room... opened... and twice...

Nothing really new from the "location" point of view.

Reactions: DDTolik

HandRyck

Aug 15, 2018
the next update should be big update. with Sophia/Dylan , sophia/sam, and sophia sex ed :LOL::LOL::LOL: i know its not possible but we can dreaming it right

Reactions: arl2017xxx

Zenjuz

Jul 23, 2022
I hope Netflix or Starz buys AWAM and produces in season drama.
IMO Diane Lane in Unfaithful would be perfect for the role of Sophia (even if her breasts are not as big as in the original VN), but she is too old now. My second choice would be Monica Bellucci, but she is also too old now. Who do you think would be best for Sophia?
I suggest Elisabeth Olsen

3.40 star(s) 489 Votes