Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
The corruption of Sophia is getting less and less logical. She just tongue-fucked the shit out of her own daughter completely out of the blue in a public changing room, mere hours after giving her own son a handjob.
It's still more secure (locked room) than her previous actions:
- kiss Sam in front of her house
- in the tub in an open area (Mainly Dylan but also with Sam earlier)
- Sophia/Sam in his room... opened... and twice...

Nothing really new from the "location" point of view.

Reactions: DDTolik

HandRyck

Aug 15, 2018
the next update should be big update. with Sophia/Dylan , sophia/sam, and sophia sex ed :LOL::LOL::LOL: i know its not possible but we can dreaming it right

Reactions: arl2017xxx

Zenjuz

Jul 23, 2022
I hope Netflix or Starz buys AWAM and produces in season drama.
IMO Diane Lane in Unfaithful would be perfect for the role of Sophia (even if her breasts are not as big as in the original VN), but she is too old now. My second choice would be Monica Bellucci, but she is also too old now. Who do you think would be best for Sophia?
I suggest Elisabeth Olsen

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
the next update should be big update. with Sophia/Dylan , sophia/sam, and sophia sex ed :LOL::LOL::LOL: i know its not possible but we can dreaming it right
there might also be something with Vicky. we just have to wait for L&P's precise plans. those who are friends with him could also ask him by email.

Reactions: HandRyck

Imperius_9737

Jun 12, 2023
it just kills me to know that whole grand schedule to the creation of this game, more then likely will still be being made and not even half way through, till 2030 or 2045 lol.

Winterschill

Jun 18, 2017
it just kills me to know that whole grand schedule to the creation of this game, more then likely will still be being made and not even half way through, till 2030 or 2045 lol.
That's without the two or three obligatory 'remakes' that will give a marginal Graphic update whilst simultaneously resetting any and all plot progression. This game will be under development in perpetuity.

RUSSIAN MAFIA

Feb 26, 2019
I hope Netflix or Starz buys AWAM and produces in season drama.
IMO Diane Lane in Unfaithful would be perfect for the role of Sophia (even if her breasts are not as big as in the original VN), but she is too old now. My second choice would be Monica Bellucci, but she is also too old now. Who do you think would be best for Sophia?
Deborah Nascimento // Carolina Miranda) :unsure::lepew:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
It was so obvious, but there was something I hadn't thought of.

Players won't see Logan/Tyler for about three years.

and

Players won't be able to see the Sofia/Ellie route for about three years, except for the next update.
(And the next update will end with sucking pussy because it's an alternate version with the same result.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm already exhausted.

3.20 star(s) 460 Votes