lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Totally forgot to mention how much I love the soccer mom. Her... we need to do stuff with her. A lot. And she needs a spin off game.
is nice to know i am not the only one who love her can t wait for the coffee:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:.on wednesday (in the game) sophia meets the maid:eazyHype:

GrandJury

Oct 26, 2017
@
The problem is not to find another crowdfunding site. The problem is to find a crowdfunding site which allows these specific fetishes! And I think paypal is exactly the reason why Patreon changed their guidelines at all.

@
@
The censored game which I post on Patreon can't have any connection to the uncensored version on a website. Letting my patrons know of this version without Patreon get wind of it, is exactly the big problem of the whole.
As soon as I'll post the first censored version on my Patreon site many patrons will immediately write in the comments or message me, why the scene is unavailable and where to get the right version. And I can't answer these questions on Patreon directly. And also nobody else!

Actually, there are still some very successful games on Patreon with the same forbidden content and it seems they have no problems. So, there's got to be a way! But maybe they are so famous and have been in this business such a long time, that all their patrons already know where to get the other version.
This is the site for uncensored versions Some devs informed their patrons via email, and some pointed them to their site and told them from now on you can download incest patches on lewd patcher. Of course they didn't directly involved in posting those patches, someone else post those patches for them.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Anyone else think the perspective and the size of the render compared to the staircase is kinda trippy ? She looks like she was shrunken :)
He uses some weird corridor environment that doesn't quite work as a house hallway, even a big one. It's an issue when you have to work with stock products, sometimes you can't find one that fits your vision precisely and have to adapt.

dedi33

Jan 27, 2018
I'm very glad you like the game!
1) The "problem" with the size of some rooms is mainly because I've started to develop the game on rpg maker first. That's why I had to find suitable rooms for the rpg maker maps so that both 3D world and rpg maker world look similar. The same with the corridor. Actually, I was looking for a bigger living room but none was suitable to the architecture of any rpg maker map. And I also needed urgently a living room which has a connection to the kitchen. But the corridors and stairs are suitable to such a big mansion. I also think that the bedrooms are ok.
2) To reach that scene with Sam you need the highest relationship with him before the music lesson. And during the lesson you just have to click on every decision where you get more points with him.
Thanks for your explanation! I played the game again to get the cello scene with Sam and it was very interesting ;)

So I could look the house architecture again. I know it s difficult to change it now, but to be honest the corridor+stairs looks like more from the hotel in Shining than from a house like that, which BTW has old style walls but is actually contemporary as we look the windows and its general style. It s more a contemporary villa with old school exterior style (as we can find in California) than a mansion.

So to sum up corridor+stairs, living room and exterior look from 3 different houses. The living room is definitely not high, large and "high class" enough. But the bedrooms, kitchen and exterior are suitable IMO.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
@
The problem is not to find another crowdfunding site. The problem is to find a crowdfunding site which allows these specific fetishes! And I think paypal is exactly the reason why Patreon changed their guidelines at all.

@
@
The censored game which I post on Patreon can't have any connection to the uncensored version on a website. Letting my patrons know of this version without Patreon get wind of it, is exactly the big problem of the whole.
As soon as I'll post the first censored version on my Patreon site many patrons will immediately write in the comments or message me, why the scene is unavailable and where to get the right version. And I can't answer these questions on Patreon directly. And also nobody else!

Actually, there are still some very successful games on Patreon with the same forbidden content and it seems they have no problems. So, there's got to be a way! But maybe they are so famous and have been in this business such a long time, that all their patrons already know where to get the other version.
maybe i can share some light on that... i think you know of Dark Cookie (Summer Time Saga), he is still on Patreon while other big adult game devs got hit like Dark Sliver (Big Brother), Mr.Dots (Dating My Daughter), Dr Sin (Dreams of Desire).. now to my observation the one thing that Dark Cookie does different from the rest is that he doesn't release the game based on Patreon tiers or offer any extra in game content for the Patreons... so technically the game isn't on Patreon but available to everyone on different file sharing sites as soon as he is ready to release a new version, what Patreons get for giving him money is previews and access to his live stream where they can comment (also the ability to vote on the order of future content)....

so Patreon can't tell him to make changes to a game that isn't on their platform;) (hes using Patreon as a tip jar)... again this is just my observation..

PS good job on your last update..

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
This dev should think, for example, in his favorite TV serie. How is the structure of the chapters? A lot of long scenes of characters just doing things not really interesting and chit-chatting? Or something interesting happens in most of the scenes? How the plot advances in every chapter of his favorite serie? The plot advances the same way in this game? Or there are in this game too much scenes and dialogues that actually are just "filling"?

PD. At this rate of and plot development and updates every several months... When the dev thinks something really kinky is going to happen in the game? Next year, maybe?

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
I guess we all dont know what a report button is or how to stop talking to one another. You know who you are and you should really read our site rules. Next time this happens, I wont be as nice.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes