stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Oh Aiden looks like the bad boy i hope he has some scenes...
Always wandered about this "asshole fucking the MILF" fantasy. What's with it? Is it about the humiliation of the woman being abused? Or some internal dream of being the school bully who gets the pussy?

Reactions: repuindy

Cal

Oct 18, 2016
God- the school boys look like they're 10, maybe 12 tops. I sincerely hope players can legimately avoid certain types of content as this game unfolds, and not have something become unavoidable. The 'shota' aspect of this game is downright creepy!

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
Always wandered about this "asshole fucking the MILF" fantasy. What's with it? Is it about the humiliation of the woman being abused? Or some internal dream of being the school bully who gets the pussy?
In my case it's about the MILF being abused. It adds to the humiliation when he's the asshole she doesn't like and when he is younger and in a socially inferior position, also when she doesn't like the sex and he is selfish and doesn't care about her feelings. Yeah, I'm an asshole :). I enjoy the humiliation of women as long as it happens with a strict and classy demeanor, so the guy shouldn't be an idiot (which he often is in these games, unfortunately).

I don't see myself as the bully. It's a fantasy. I am more of the manipulator behind the scenes who orchestrates the events, influences the decisions but never participates himself.
That's also the reason why I prefer female main characters: I enjoy ruining women and leading them astray more than helping some stupid boy to get pussies.

Hobo

Mar 3, 2017
Promising so far. A lot more story than most games.
Definately should keep an eye on this one.
Hoping we get to manipulate son and daughter in to some action with each other.

Reactions: ttzzmm and Hanzoh

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
And before calling the game creepy
Hey, calm down. The character models are fine. You mustn't always jump because somebody criticizes something about the game. Just make sure you like the models.

And yes, female teacher + schoolboy is hot, male teacher + girl is creepy. Keep up the good work.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Agreed. I would advise you just avoid the comments sections. There's always going to be random people who don't like something.

Hanzoh

Sep 17, 2017
Hey, calm down. The character models are fine. You mustn't always jump because somebody criticizes something about the game. Just make sure you like the models.

And yes, female teacher + schoolboy is hot, male teacher + girl is creepy. Keep up the good work.
well those "12 years old" will get more pussy than them in real life

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
Ok, let me explain:
First of all: Aiden, Jennifer, André, Emma, Mia and Lucas could easily be 18! Mason and Zac just got a very young face. 10-12? C'mon, don't exaggerate!!! Furthermore I've seen 13/14 years old kids who look like 20-25 years old adults and adults who are 20-25 years old and look like 13/14 years old kids! You should maybe investigate "the retarded and accelerated physical development of kids" and what is "calendrical and biological age"! In this case some of them just got a little higher calendrical than biological age! This is the graduating class and this emphasizes that they are all about 17/18 never mind of how some of them look like!
2) I can only use and edit models which Daz Studio offers me. I needed young and innocent looking High School models. But the models Daz Studio offers (especially the male ones) are either looking like kids or like college adults! That's why ALL OF THESE "KIDS" I also additionally edited taller and more muscular! But if you make them too tall they will look like thin or muscular defined aliens!
And after all that young appearance should accentuate their innocence!
Please name me one game of this kind with younger characters who are looking like adults! I even edited the son taller and more muscular after Day 2. But at some point you just reach a limit of "adult editing" with these models without that they start looking weird! I've tried my best to make them look like 16-18 and not younger! I will look if I can edit some of them a little more.
But I can calm you down. Mason and Lucas are the least important characters! School is only one of many story lines and everything is avoidable! All the important young characters look and could also be easily between 16 and 18!
And before calling the game creepy I would wait how the (school) story unfolds first!
PS:
A male teacher who has something going on with younger high school girls is creepy!
A sexy female MILF teacher who has something going on with younger high school guys or girls is hot! And I think many think similar. This is also one of the reasons why I've decided to take a female MC mom!
Seriously? Did this developer from heaven blame daz studio. AND did he just suggest a female milf creeping on younger kids, including her daughter, isn't somehow on the same level of creep as an adult male doing the same?

I wouldn't have expected to read that sort of comment in 2018, and I'm starting to think those comments screaming racist weren't far off.

I seriously wish he hadn't written this 1000 word essay, cause that sounds guilty as fuck. You knew exactly what you were doing.

Dev should just stick to his instincts and build the game he wants. Now he's blaming daz, over explaning shit, and changing the game for the audience. I bet some of your die hard fans are losing respect by the hour.

Lust&Passion

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Agreed. I would advise you just avoid the comments sections. There's always going to be random people who don't like something.

I am calm and I'm rarely on this forum the last time anyway. But the age topic is important and I had to clarify it one time at least. But like @Hyped last comment clarified, it's better not to come here anymore and answering someone at all. Cause almost all of my comment statements here get twisted and misinterpreted by some people and presented in a completely wrong and different way! Either they really don't understand my statements or they don't even want to!

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I think you need to stop being so sensitive. You need to recognise that the dicks tend to be the loudest voices and not give them so much attention. The majority of silent F95 posters on this thread appreciate all your hard work and think your game is fantastic. Please keep up the good work and ignore the haters, because... well... haters are just going to hate.

Hanzoh

Sep 17, 2017
all i see nobody gives a shit about age when it comes about games with male mc
and like the game where it is going so far

Reactions: Namco15

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
That's laughable coming from someone in a forum where "Dating My Daughter" is one of the big "Popular Games".
That's my opinion. It's also the reason why "Dating my Daughter" is a game I've never played, it's just not my cup of tea.

But we are talking about this game here, which will probably have woman + schoolboy sex content, and that's hot. In my opinion, of course.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes