T

TMWSTW

I love this guys goals on his Patreon. 1/4 ($1,500) I will continue to develop the game 2/4 ($4,000) I'll try to find more time to work on the game 3/4 ($8,000) I'll upgrade my PC 4/4 ($12,000) I'll buy a second rendering PC

lmao

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
quite silly goals, its a monthly income not one time pay. and I mean, do he need an income of 12,000 to buy a computer? :noexpression:

edit: checking his goals they are changed.

Reactions: Stuwi71

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Can someone share again:

Above few posts dont work the image :(

SholBlerk

May 11, 2017
I have no complaints regarding the music lesson's scene, but I can understand some of the dissatisfaction around it.

I just hope that the effort and attention he put on that scene, which is considered to be excessive, can be carried over 10x to future sex scenes to come (well, maybe 10x is a bit exaggerated, :closedtongue:). There's no way for shortage and savings of any kind on those scenes.
Lots of high quality renders, customized animations, sound effects, detailed descriptions, several sexual positions for the same act (normally on games we just have one position, two in the limit), etc...

If he does that, then definitely this is gonna be the best game of its genre... and beyond.

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Because it's a fucking piracy website nothing is worst than being entitled to something you don't own or pay for
So then fuck off from this piracy website?
This is a piracy website, you brainlet. Also, i will pirate anything that isn't worth the money or is scam/etc.
You should keep your shitty opinions to yourself.
Why should I keep my "shitty" opinion to myself when people like you won't
Because we know this is a piracy site and your reply to the question (whatever his name is) asked, had nothing to do with the question. It was a stupid reply.
I never Said it wasn't

Calm down Ladies and Gentlemen, enough of this offtopic, please. Maybe you want use pm's for further discussions. ;)

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
Why do comments like these exist on a Piracy board dedicated to pirating games?

Why do these lapdogs feel the need to constantly defend developers, for free?
Why do people feel the need to mock the developer or make demands?

Read the last few pages and you will find a collection of sweet salty complaints, insults, mockery, sarcasm (what some people don't get) and demands. If I were a sadist I would enjoy the postings that cry about missing sex, not enough nudity and whatever. But I'm not... oh wait... right. Hehe.

See, my dear fellow pirates, why should a developer care about our opinions? He has no obligations towards us. Why should he come here and read all our complaints and wishes and demands? Yes, ok, maybe he's a sadist.
But if you want to be heard you should somehow make sure that he wants to listen to you. And I don't know about you, but most people don't like to be insulted and pushed around, it doesn't benefit them or their game.
The game won't be released faster even when you flood this thread with all your demands. And it won't change in your favour when you rub your distaste in the developers face and mock him about his "wrong" decisions.

So stay calm and let's just wait.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes