VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
i know why he do that, because on the 1 january a 12 am its the time when he receive all the payment for the month and if if give the link now all the patreon remove their subscription before the first january.
They would have to remove at least half,
maybe he moves and starts to deliver something,
want to make beautiful scenery that goes to work at Disney

Reactions: olijona

cerebotio2

Nov 20, 2018
[QUOTE = "Jashmyne, publicación: 2819556, miembro: 942229"]
Si está pagando 1 dólar no, incluso lo dice en la página de patreon. A 5 dólares tienes acceso al juego, pero eso es después de que tienes que esperar una semana más o menos después del lanzamiento.
[/ CITAR]
:(

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
idiot maker...soon he will lose all his patreons even the most stupid ones
Actualy that is not even close to the truth.We have plenty of games with no updates for years and they still making money.
*coughs* Dual Family *coughs*
I was talking about other games,but that one is also truth.
We have hundreds of abandoned games and almost all are still making at least $100

Reactions: Mirnation

Lukereds

Sep 28, 2019
$7,538 of $8,000 per month
let's see after January 7th
In fact it's not so clever. Is better producing something in time with a linear increase of money or foolish above and below with no sense? It wanna be a constructive discussion and not denigrating anybody.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
idiot maker...soon he will lose all his patreons even the most stupid ones
Take a look at the "Dual Family" thread. Gumdrop, the conman, eh, designer of that game updated last in March 2018(!) and gets more money per month than L&P! But that is a strange case, still an extremly fun to read thread!

Reactions: alefrago

iiZombie

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
Let's agree that if the uncencord version is out and you download it it will be 5 min play and you come here nd write the dev is slow and you should not pay for him but you will pay and play and wait all again

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
There's no need to develop a censored version of the same game if you can bypass patreon rules with a patch, all devs do this except L&P
I don't know why L&P didn't use a patch. Maybe there's a good reason.

Are you saying that a patreon doesn't have the full version either?

This is one of the curiosities of many games on patreon. They delay publishing the game for the lower lever donor groups.

I've always found it rather odd, especially since some are really putting off publication for weeks. Very disturbing is that they usually sell it as if the higher donors would get the game earlier.

Anyway, currently only the donors with 30$/month should have Access to the new version.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes