Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
You just say that because you dont pay for it, i would love to see $30 bucks a month coming out of your account for nothing but a cocktease game. I respect your opinion all im saying is put yourself in the pants of the people who pay. Theres a trillion characters for her to fuck she can at least give a dick rub over the pants to one of them.
Patreon is about support the creator, nothing more, nothing less. If you don't like what the creator does, then cancel support. If people support the creator, then they like what he/she does. You don't pay to go watch a movie you know you wont like, so why keep support a creator who make something you don't like? Creators on Patreon can be a bit hit and miss, I know I given support to some that initial did show promise but didn't follow up. Others I supported over a very long time.

The creator in this case, been open about what he is making. So why expect to get something else?

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Does anyone have any recommendations for similar games? Married/in a relationship, corruption, cheating, interracial, etc with some decent visuals. Not a big fan of incest so prefer non of that. I've played Angelica's temptation, Elena's Life. Wasn't a big fan of Good Girl Gone bad or Katie's Corruption. Thanks!

jojo84

Jul 12, 2017
Does anyone have any recommendations for similar games? Married/in a relationship, corruption, cheating, interracial, etc with some decent visuals. Not a big fan of incest so prefer non of that. I've played Angelica's temptation, Elena's Life. Wasn't a big fan of Good Girl Gone bad or Katie's Corruption. Thanks!
there are quite old ones, Lily Of The Valley, Eleanor ( ) and many more from Lesson of Passion. Annas Exciting Affection is also good.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Dev: I was just thinking, depending on how the story plays out, you could easily create 3 more games;
A Husband and Father
A Son and Brother
A Daughter and Sister

each with the point-of-view from that character. Similar to Dual Family.

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
there are quite old ones, Lily Of The Valley, Eleanor ( ) and many more from Lesson of Passion. Annas Exciting Affection is also good.
Hm, I've played Anna and Eleanor, those are great games. For some reason I can't quite get into Lily of the Valley, however is was quite some time ago. Is it worth a playthrough?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
a bit short for my "taste/needs" but overall i enjoy it, as the dev says, characters need to be introduced.
its slow, but thats also the good part, it will get more enjoyable when we get to the sex part.
can't wait for the next update!

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes