armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Actually, I know and I know psychology, LP is a 100% perfectionist, his attention to details in the background, redoing every render several times until he satisfies his vision, and the fact that he does not tolerate criticism.
You confuse perfectionism with perfect work.
He can always hire someone to do this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
He is a perfectionist,as mentioned by Farrah,so I dont really know what part of the job he would do.L&P would do scenes set up and rendering scenes.So I dont reallt know if it would speed anything up
for better or for worse, help is always help. if he aimed to ask for help, it means he would have thought about it. But what bothers me is the false promise

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
for better or for worse, help is always help. if he aimed to ask for help, it means he would have thought about it. But what bothers me is the false promise
I agree in what you say,for better or for worse, help is always help,but it would take time to find help.If he does give up his side job that would help,but by how much is anybody's guess. Maybe after this update we will have a better idea

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
When he talked about this, he did not know how far he would go with his own standards. He simply will not be able to work with someone. Maybe he will hire a programmer or who will make the animation, he spends a lot of time on the animation too. But for renders he just can't.

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
I cant really decide should i play or not, so here are couple of question on sybject that bothers me:
1. As much as i understand game mostly is incest focused, but w multiple routes and scenes, right? Can someone give me quick briefing on each.
2. How far Dylan and his Friend(Sam) can go w Sophia?
3. Since i am mostly in to mom/son stuff, is there a path where Sophia gets laid w her son only and no one else?
Thanks in advance guys! Also wouldnt mind a little bit of spoiler.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I cant really decide should i play or not, so here are couple of question on sybject that bothers me:
1. As much as i understand game mostly is incest focused, but w multiple routes and scenes, right? Can someone give me quick briefing on each.
2. How far Dylan and his Friend(Sam) can go w Sophia?
3. Since i am mostly in to mom/son stuff, is there a path where Sophia gets laid w her son only and no one else?
Thanks in advance guys! Also wouldnt mind a little bit of spoiler.
Since i am mostly in to mom/son stuff, is there a path where Sophia gets laid w her son only and no one else? no

How far Dylan and his Friend(Sam) can go w Sophia? so far showing breast,pubic hair,bikini show,Dylan jerking off while mother is with him.Sophia kissing sister and kissing daughter while sharing a shower with her.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Since i am mostly in to mom/son stuff, is there a path where Sophia gets laid w her son only and no one else? no

How far Dylan and his Friend(Sam) can go w Sophia? so far showing breast,pubic hair,bikini show,Dylan jerking off while mother is with him.Sophia kissing sister and kissing daughter while sharing a shower with her
According to the dev, he has already written 30 playable days, and right now we are on the 10 playable day, so imagine what we have left to see.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: farrah

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
According to the dev, he has already written 30 playable days, and right now we are on the 10 playable day, so imagine what we have left to see.
We have imagined what we may have left,just check back on the forums.I think that we may have discussed every possible scenario and them some. We are the Alist of perverts here.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
This would be one of the best and most popular games here if the pacing would improve and we got some proper sex scenes. The potential is there already, especially with Ellie (the shower scene was hot af), Patricia etc.

I appreciate that the dev didn't turn Sophia into a complete slut asap but this is just the extreme opposite. We need some balance ! The teasing is getting old

Last edited:

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
We have imagined what we may have left,just check back on the forums.I think that we may have discussed every possible scenario and them some. We are the Alist of perverts here.
Damn, I suddenly felt special, I'm in the A-list of perverts?! wow! :cool: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: farrah

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
This would be one of the best and most popular games here if the pacing would improve and we got some proper sex scenes. The potential is there already, especially with Ellie (the shower scene was hot af), Patricia etc.

I appreciate that the dev didn't turn Sophia into a complete slut asap but this is just the extreme opposite. We need some balance ! The teasing is getting old
You obvioulsy havn't play the good wife route,otherwise you will know that Sophia is already a complete slut.
She just hide it way better in filthy route.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You know that I have not done the good wife path yet.I may have to do that next while waiting for the update

Reactions: cerebotio2
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes