marcomonte

Jun 7, 2019
I appreciate that the dev didn't turn Sophia into a complete slut asap but this is just the extreme opposite. We need some balance ! The teasing is getting old
Disagreed. You count the days the game is out there, but in game it’s a short period of time. Like Sophia says; her whole life she did not kiss a woman, and in just 2 days she has kisssed her sis and daughter. That’s actually swift progress

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Has anyone seen/read A Midsummer Night's Dream lately? Just wondering if anyone has theories as to who Julia might be playing.

Or if L&P has given any clues.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: farrah and wynlard

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Has anyone seen/read A Midsummer Night's Dream lately? Just wondering if anyone has theories as to who Julia might be playing.

Or if L&P has given any clues.
No as I was busy with Sophia. I think that I may have found the answer to Dylan's problem concerning his grades.If I am right Sophia will have not have to sleep with Bennet and Dylan history grade could be improved.exciting times.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The sports lessons are on Tuesdays, and we've only had one Tuesday at the school so far. But it was cancelled for some reason. It could just be that L&P hasn't found a combination of assets he likes for a field/gym yet.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lukasz1 and farrah

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
She can show their pupils her boobs as biology lesson and let Aiden (or somebody else ) to massage them :devilish:
She only just got up to showing Dylan her boobs, and that took 42 Filthy points. Showing her class would take far more points. Possible, but I doubt that's a 3rd task event.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mikk88 and farrah

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
She can show their pupils her boobs as biology lesson and let Aiden (or somebody else ) to massage them :devilish:
It would be nice, if Aiden task Sophia to touch and massage boobs of his girlfriend Jennifer or she massage Sophia :unsure:
She only just got up to showing Dylan her boobs, and that took 42 Filthy points. Showing her class would take far more points. Possible, but I doubt that's a 3rd task event.
4 or 5 more possible. After another week Sophia will be much more corrupted :unsure:

• Love
Reactions: Mikk88

Mikk88

Jun 6, 2018

Mikk88

Jun 6, 2018
I'm still thinking of the branches of decisions, because during the swimming pool, even if you send Dylan away you can still have fewer points with sam and not even talk about the next cello session just some small talk before Sophia notices Amber and swims back towards them. Now you're mentioning another angle and it can very very interesting for, as you say, the cascade of emotions and thoughts going through Sophia. I do like the idea of the "tables turning" if she feels that all the attention and affection she was receiving from her son is fading away by someone like Amber that she is not very unlike herself (a wife, a mother and older woman) and also leading to another player's choices because she can indeed spend time with either sam or someone else unless the player decided differently, as in my case, and not spending time with anyone else and just thinking of Dylan. Most of all I'm interested in the cascade of emotions from Sophia if this ever happens in the story and the "turning of the tables". I liked that idea. (y) :cool:
I think this situation can lead to slow turnover Sophia to be more and more dirty woman :unsure:

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The museum guys are back on playable day 14.I cant really see that much happening here,maybe something like the Tyler/Sophia scene at the nightclub.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kobudo27
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes