armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
yes, but the answer does not say exact when; it could even be in 3 years
That might be truth.The 3 years I mean.
BTW we know when speaking of the playable days-day 15/16 for lesbian sex and day 19/20 for sex with a man.
We just don't know when in real life will that be.
We can guess early 2022 for female,and sometime in 2023 for male.

SlimeDroid

Feb 27, 2018
That might be truth.The 3 years I mean.
BTW we know when speaking of the playable days-day 15/16 for lesbian sex and day 19/20 for sex with a man.
We just don't know when in real life will that be.
We can guess early 2022 for female,and sometime in 2023 for male.
I feel like it'll be with either the maid who you catch in the act again or sister if you French kissed her.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
There seems to be more of a spark/chemistry with Alyssa. So I would put Alyssa before Nathalie or Patricia but all this is just guess work for now
Sorry but in next day,there will be definitely some hot scene with Nathalie.And she for sure will be the first.

Reactions: Mikk88

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Sorry but in next day,there will be definitely some hot scene with Nathalie.And she for sure will be the first.
I take it that you mean playable day 12.Since we know Nathalie will return but we know nothing else.
Also Sophia could possible meet Alyssa first

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
As always "don't expect too many sexy scenes"
We know but some people will anyway
Unlocked
Who can see this post
All patrons

As you know, 0.095 will include the first half of playable day 11.
The events of the first half of the day are more focused on story progress. It will be the logical continuation of what happened unitl now. Of course there will be also some sexy scenes, but don't expect too much. It's all within the scope of the plausible progress.
Furthermore the focus areas are:
  • There will be some indications of possible events coming soon or during the course of the story (depending on the decisions, of course - with "wrong" decisions you won't see those indications).
  • A very beautiful and artistical scene you haven't seen yet
  • You'll learn who'll be a party to the little "bonus storyline"
  • You'll learn what the 2nd side job will be about
Of course, the update won't be as big as the last one, but it's also quicker finished. Considering that I've bee almost the entire January in Korea, it's just the 5th week I'm working on it and almost 65% of the scenes are done.
To be honest, I spent a lot of time working on the story in the last few weeks. I just want it to be more special and I'm not 100% satisfied with some stuff. But it's getting forward step by step.
About the preview for the Sophia/Sam event, I'm still not sure which preview to choose. For the bonus storyline, you won't get a preview, that goes without saying. About the 2nd side job, I'm not sure, if I want to spoiler it as well.

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2019
Played through all of the days so far, great work! Excellent writing, and I like how Sophia isn't some cartoonish slut like with other games. All the characters are written pretty realistically, and all of them look pretty good. The women are gorgeous.

I think the game might be suffering from having too much content though. Seems like it'd be better to just cut out some of the side characters and plots like Sophia's nursing home job, the janitor, the sleazy teacher, and so on (or reserve them for a DLC/future patch)

Calvin07

May 8, 2017
Jiiissssseeeeessss 6h klicking and not a single boope so far... booooooorrrrrrrrriiiiingggg

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Melkai

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Philately?
Philately ( ; ) is the study of and . It also refers to the collection, appreciation and research activities on stamps and other philatelic products. Philately involves more than just or the study of postage; it is possible to be a philatelist without owning any stamps. For instance, the stamps being studied may be very rare or reside only in museums.

Reactions: JasonJemodah

Huge cock

Sep 8, 2019
Q:
Raphael Souza Freitas
Will there be sex scenes in the future?

A:
Lust & Passion
There will be plenty of such scenes late

Really ?! :O
So there will be many sex scenes at the end and in large numbers?

Did L&P really confirm it?

Sorry for english too

Reactions: cerebotio2
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes