NiRBaS

Jul 17, 2018
Друзья, скажите мне, во втором свидании с Беннетом, как пройти до конца??? Как бы я ни старался, Софи продолжает поворачиваться и уходить!!!

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Do we have any verification on them being daughters? I remember it being stated somewhere, but can't find it.
Let me check and I will get back to you.
Do you think anything would be in the script file?

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I mean, the game will have hardcore stuff eventually, right? I'm all for slow development, but it still needs to develop into something. Otherwise it's like a rollercoaster that cranks up the hill and drops you off at the top.
There is a significant difference between "something", and "inappropriate hardcore". The student gangbang for example, would be utterly inappropriate, and doesn't appear to be L&P's style. A threesome in the bedroom, that could well be possible.

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
There is a significant difference between "something", and "inappropriate hardcore". The student gangbang for example, would be utterly inappropriate, and doesn't appear to be L&P's style. A threesome in the bedroom, that could well be possible.
Ah, I read that as "inappropriate, hardcore" as if any hardcore content was inappropriate.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Also L&P definition of "inappropriate hardcore stuff" could very different to yours and also his definition of hardcore will probably be very different to your definition of hardcore.
I personally do not see gang bang,rape,anal,sleep sex in this game as I do not think it would fit the style of the game

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Ah, I read that as "inappropriate, hardcore" as if any hardcore content was inappropriate.
Well "hardcore" is a subjective term. I only use a threesome as an example because Old dog posted a quote from L&P saying that it might happen in the last third of the game. Which is why I like direct quotes from L&P.

Some would probably consider incest to be hardcore, and that's most certainly going to be in the game at some point, depending on the choices you make.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well "hardcore" is a subjective term. I only use a threesome as an example because Old dog posted a quote from L&P saying that it might happen in the last third of the game. Which is why I like direct quotes from L&P.

Some would probably consider incest to be hardcore, and that's most certainly going to be in the game at some point, depending on the choices you make.
Yes a 3 some could happen,even maybe 4 people but I would put that down to two couples and not 4 single people.
Well you know how much L&P likes to be cryptic.
Some people would consider incest hardcore but I am not going to get into that one.It all depends on L&P definition of hardcore.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Concerning Emma I am not too sure about,She has changed classes so maybe less contact now during school times.Will it be an unexpected meeting in the high street,as we know nothing about her social life.So this could just be a chance meeting where Emma could set up another meeting for a coffee or something.
During school times, yes. But now that Emma is no longer Sophia's student, there is room for the development of the friendship (like a coffee date etc like Alyssa), and no longer the teacher/student taboo that risks Sophia's job.

Sexual relationships among adult relatives are legal in New Jersey for people over 18 as long as it's a consensual relationship, .WOW you learn something new everyday
Where did you hear that?

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes