Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
When you are at the spa with Ellie and Patrica, what are the consequences of the choice and how will they affect the story and path for Ellie?
If you let Aki do his thing, then the three of you go to the sauna and meet three guys. Ellie and Patricia will perve on them, and encourage Sophia to as well. If you play along, they invite the three girls to a club on day 16. In which Sophia can kiss Patricia. And then on day 17 evening, Ellie can kiss Sophia, and some minor groping.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
IF Zac has such a close relationship with Alyssa I think he shouldn't bother telling her, the last thing he needs is to tell his mom that his teacher, his friend's mom and friend of his mom is hot, opened her legs or bent over in class and saw her hard nipples poking through her blouse...that would make for a terrible "pillow talk" instead of focusing on her as he should hehe.

As for him telling Dylan, that would also be stupid of him, better to be around whenever Dylan hears the news from around the school by other students instead of him and the smart thing would be to show support to Dylan and help him out in finding the truth about Sophia's behavior, that way all relationships/friendships would remain intact.

Though I agree, he should have heard something by now or the first task. I don't know nor think we'll get to the 12th task and maybe end the blackmail sooner...but "how?" that's the intriguing question. :unsure:
Even if Dylan does hears the news from other students, Zac is in Sophia's class and witnessed first hand what happened.Since he is a friend of Dylan's Dylan may ask him why he has never said anything sooner about what is happening?Tough place to be in.
Zac may tell his mother because he is worried about Sophia and wants to help

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Even if Dylan does hears the news from other students, Zac is in Sophia's class and witnessed first hand what happened. Since he is a friend of Dylan's Dylan may ask him why he has never said anything sooner about what is happening? Tough place to be in.
I know and I agree, he should tell him, and tell him in the matter of friendship and to help him not in the matter "your mom was so hot when she opened her legs or bent over, and I didn't tell you because you'd be upset while the class was enjoying the show"

That would be the moment for Zac to prove that he IS Dylan's friend because good male friends are hard to come by in the game, at least Ellie has it easier to have good female friends because as for Dylan's friends, one is a backstabber and the other might be keeping quiet so any moment now would be a good time and step up and be a friend.

Zac may tell his mother because he is worried about Sophia and wants to help
He should because Alyssa already knows what's going on with the bullying but not with the blackmail, so Alyssa could also do something and talk to Sophia and then Sophia could tell Alyssa about the blackmail and come up with a plan in which Zac and Dylan could help. There ARE options we just don't know how it's going to carry on until later.

humanno21

Dec 4, 2019
Now I see that in last update dev is even introducing new characters, like there is no overload already and like development is not already going with enough crawling speed ... this dev is nuts ...
It looks like by introducing possibility of shota arc, he just wants to milk more money...

Last edited:

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Carl could also help with the Bennet problem,if it ever comes into play.
I may be more focused on Sophia & Dylan's path to care about the others, but let's just say for the sake of filthy path and its points...IF Carl helps in the matters of Aiden and Bennet, he is going to score a LOT of points in favor with Sophia, who knows what else could happen. :cool: :LOL: :sneaky:

Reactions: Plnjr987

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I may be more focused on Sophia & Dylan's path to care about the others, but let's just say for the sake of filthy path and its points...IF Carl helps in the matters of Aiden and Bennet, he is going to score a LOT of points in favor with Sophia, who knows what else could happen. :cool: :LOL: :sneaky:
There are 3 other options(maybe 4) for dealing with Bennet.I just want Sophia to castrate him.
The render I am working on is Bennet tied over the clasroom desk,naked, with Aiden's dick in his mouth while Sophia rams him with a strap on whilee Alyssa videos it all.

Last edited:

Rohan Shah

Nov 18, 2017
Finally my Interest over this game. update take too much time. this update its so boring so why i give him money dont know but now over its full story cover for 40years so take time

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Now I see that in last update dev is even introducing new characters, like there is no overload already and like development is not already going with enough crawling speed ... this dev is nuts ...
It looks like by introducing possibility of shota arc, he just wants to milk more money...
Pretty sure that shota arc will replace anything that was possible to happen with old guys from the first side job.
It is obvious the dev like much more to write and make scenes for young guys than old grandpas:)
Probably same is with patrons.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Pretty sure that shota arc will replace anything that was possible to happen with old guys from the first side job.
It is obvious the dev like much more to write and make scenes for young guys than old grandpas:)
Probably same is with patrons.
Sophia renounces everything and turns to god to guide her back onto the right path

Reactions: Alley_Cat
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes