VN - Ren'Py - A Wife and Mother [v0.201] [Lust & Passion]

1. 3.00 star(s)

kofu

Day 14 and no sex scene. only cock tease. hours wasted. It like watching an ecchi anime. Just enough to keep your attention and back to the boring stuff.
    Not recommended sincerely.
    3 stars because of the awesome of details and story ( I skipped most since I wanted to rush to at least ONE sex scene but didn't happened).
    Dropped.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

kratos92

I will give two stars only because the models and the renders are the only good thing about this game.
    Let's talk about the cons here:
    1-it's been almost three years since the game was first published and till now we don't have a story! Yeah three whole years were spent on building up a story! Three years were spent on introducing us the characters and the life of the MC! Where is the main story? When is it going to happen? The game was like: "Hey guys, stay tuned for the main event!" That kind of shit only happens in the first couple of months maybe first year of each game but three years!? That's a new record!
    2- Three years and we were supposed to be playing an adult game and yet the sexual content almost didn't exist! Only three sex scenes "If we considered the shower with her daughter was sexual since she touched her ass." two of them were avoidable if you made another choices! The developer put so much effort in the shower scenes focusing on the MC's hygiene, it was happening on daily basis morning and night and forgot about the sexual content!
    3- "The Secret Body of Sophia" that would be really a good title for the game! Sophia the MC, we got only to see her ass in the showers! The rest of her body was secret until like before the ending by a couple of days we finally got to see her tits! But unfortunately her pussy remained secret even in the scene where her husband fucked her! And that just proves my first point again that we are still in the building up process! And not just the MC, the other female NPCs who got naked were treated the same!
    4- This game was supposed to have an incest content but in the same time if the MC hooked up her son with that nerd girl his role would be over! And as for the daughter, she can only have showers with her and maybe allow her to touch the MC a little!
  3. 4.00 star(s)

emilia brown

Very good game , realistic and hot , almost perfect characters , no bugs as far as I remember great build up and fantastic story ,lot of routes so you just can't complain about not finding what you like ,but with that comes the issue of waiting too long for some routes in my case nothing really happened in the routes that I've chosen but I think it deserves the least amount of support for the sake of the build up . And when the devs start focusing in the routes that I liked I will definetly upgrade my membership to the maximum because it really desrves it.
    Hat's off for the dev's ,
    but my only complain is that ,they're seeking perfection way too much and it's becoming at the expense of patreons that like different routes of what devs chose to focus on and it's understandable, you just can't please everyone, so for the time being I advise everyone to try it and if you find what you like consider supporting the devs because they really desrve it for their fine art and if you didn't( like me ) be patient and when the time will come you will see that it was worth it, I guess , judging by what i've seen from the build up
    regards .
  4. 5.00 star(s)

DazGarkman

- Version 0.095

- Storytelling 10/10. The story is amazing in every sense. I enjoyed reading it. The Dev clearly knows about erotic novels. Having a female protagonist is different and great. It's not everything related to mate as many girls as you want. This is a different approach based up a woman perspective. However if you are the kind of player who prefer fast developing stories this game is not for you. The corruption in this game is slow paced same as eroticism and sex.

- Renders/Graphics 9/10. The renders are great. The poses are carefully made. The Dev clearly likes to provide a very professional result.

Overall I strongly recommend to play this game. It's time well spent and think the Dev is worth supporting.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Why are you gae?

Pretty mediocre with next to no content on the Filthy route. I'm sure that this game will reach it's potential in the upcoming updates but when putting into consideration when this game was first released, it's not something I'll be watching out for. At this point it's just a nice demo, nothing else.

Apart from that:

The story is not something which needs to witnessed. It just serves as a tool to lead her to one route or another. So it's pretty standard but if we look at games like DMD or Fashion Business, we can observe how it's not always just a tool to lead to one sex scene after another.

The renders are very good. Like in many other games where devs throw enough horsepower at their project.

The sound is average.

The protagonists are stereotypical which I don't care about but it is how it is.

Verdict:

I think this game will be abandoned sooner or later. Seeing how little content there is and how long it's been since they released it, I cannot justify myself to become a patreon. All in all, I hope the devs have a more disciplined approach to this project in the future, a project with great potential which it is far away from reaching at the moment.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Khairus

Excellent Game I played it non stop and then went back and tried the other paths as well.

The models are gorgeous and the settings are pretty nice too .

The Slow build is both good and bad I guess, nice to see the story develop but my bottom half wants to see more " action " so it does complain a bit :D

But other than that I really enjoyed it and hope the game keeps being updated and developed further.

Specially looking forward to seeing The Dylan story line and the Aiden`s assignments. lol

I of course prefer to max out the " F " s because that is my thing and also love the Lesbian possibilities too.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

NexTGenioN

The game is really gorgeous, Sophia and other npc are awesome rendered but why after 3 years it's still demo? I have seen only one sex scene in entire walkthrough...with her husband! after 11 days wuuut ???(-7 days past) :WutFace:And i like when dev maintain intrigue, but only 1 sex scene after 3 years of game develove it's poor...feels like demo game...sad :( Anyway it's Excellent for me and i hope dev will continue her work i know it's not so ez(y)
  8. 5.00 star(s)

elsanna_iduna

Everything is pure gold about this wonderful VN. I can't say anything new that others who have praised this work haven't already said. All I'll add is that this is the only VN I have found that has a nicely done M/D angle. It is so lacking in the hordes of VNs out there, so I'm grateful this developer took the mantle.

Keep up the great work L&P
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Ape Drape

This is a very good game. The renders are very well done and show a lot of care is put into them. Not any bugs that I've run into and not a lot of glaring grammatical errors.
    The MC is gorgeous. Nice job.
    The story is good, however the story is also the reason that I'm not giving it five stars. The pacing is glacial. And there's just too much shit being dumped on this woman. At current version, she's been in town 2 weeks and She's got problems with being extorted at school by both students and a teacher, lets throw some problems with La Cosa Nostra in there and a roofie slipping neighbor. It's too much for something with such a slow pace. It starts to damage suspension of disbelief.

Also, we, the reader, are being treated as if MC is aware of our presence. She covers herself from prying eyes when it's just her and us.

This game/vn, however, is vastly superior to a lot of ones I have seen. L&P has a good sense of what is appealing to the eyes. I'm just hoping they don't fall into the too many story arcs trap.
    And a little more gratuitous nudity never hurt no one.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Idoiaboom

Balanced in all its aspects.
    Maintains sexual interest and curiosity.
    It does not force the scenes and that gives you more sense of reality and immersion in the game.
    In the end, you sink into the plot and when the update is over, you can't wait because you need more. Also the updates always seem short.
    ;) Very good game.
    (y) Congratulations!
  11. 5.00 star(s)

queito

Wife and Mother is a unique graphic novel with charismatic and beautiful female characters. The game follows exactly what was promised by its creator. It has an engaging, slow and seductive history.

This slowness can alienate some players, however, it seems to be necessary for the personal and emotional development of the main character.
  12. 1.00 star(s)

babaLAFR

Story might be cool, but since theres 900 pictures to go through for one breast you see, it's really boring. Even the point ranking system is weird, taking all the filthy action, you'll be block on your route "Sophia doesnt have enought filthy point". So quite unorganized game with hugely poor sex content
  13. 2.00 star(s)

Twisted Dreamer

It's really rather lame, the author seems more to be stringing you along than making erotica, feels more like I'm reading a song of ice and fire.. oh the dragons are coming I promise...

Good graphics, good story... one of my MAIN concerns that seems to be really really stupid is you aren't really playing Sophia you're basically playing her evil conscience an example of this is if you are given a choice of "oh should I let my son in while I'm in the bath?" and you say yes but you don't have enough points despite what your choice was Sophia says nah I shouldn't do that... You have no real control it's more corruption than anything. Good people can do dirty things too from time to time it can just be a slip of the mind you don't have to lock choices it's just frustrating
  14. 5.00 star(s)

McZoy

Probably one of the best games out there. Everything is close to perfection and the story avoids the majority of cliches. The most important thing is the sense of realism without any magic, pills or sleeping sex. The developer manipulates his fan base successfully but I believe sometimes this is the price you have to pay for high quality. Recently the dose of blackmail in scenery is increased dangerously but I hope it will be kept between reasonable limits. Seduction and corruption are more erotic paths.
  15. 2.00 star(s)

Frimost

The graphics are really good, the work done on the sets and the MC's clothes too, but my god it's a long time to get the chance to see an intimate scene.

I think this visual novel is for the purist who likes deep stories and can be excited by text or context, that's not my case.

I'm here to vent my frustration and not to get more of it, so I'll pass, but again congratulations to the developer for the huge work!
  16. 5.00 star(s)

househeads

I'm not even a year into the wonderful world of VNs, but this one is worth my first recommendation to others. The narrative is top notch writing and characters, which seems to be the necessary foundation for engaging our minds in the sexual sides of the story. Without the contrast of a character's convincing motivations and morals, you cannot revel in their abandonment of limits or the corruption of their souls. AWAM nails all of this. Another requirement appears to be the visuals and L&P is an artist. The level of detail in the scenery is immersive, the resolution is amazing, and the models are stunning. Together, I feel right with these "people" and manipulating Sophia into a life she would never dream of living is some serious entertainment. Long live this form of illicit art.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Iamlegend

This to me is a perfect game, as she (mother) slowly changes and becomes more filthy. I tried the Good Wife path too, and it holds up as a story. It also allows you to see how several paths through the story have really been done, not like some that actually really only have 1 path where sex starts immediately and is unconditional. Excellent
  18. M
    5.00 star(s)

Mahat

In terms of story and anticipation, this is probably the best game out there. I really have no idea why anyone would follow the Good Wife path, considering the amount of branching paths you can have otherwise. Still, it's still in an early stage and there's not much sex scenes happening at this version. Hope to see it grow.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Zorlun

Very good and original, visualy very nice, with a proprer care taken on the background, a very good writing with a slow burning build up, for once, it is not a non sensical easy and quick pile up of sex scenes. Do not go for this game for a quick fap, go for writing and if you like slow paced stories. For me it is always a pleasure to see the updates coming.
  20. 2.00 star(s)

Cedo0099

WOW... That's too much to read in this game! If you are here for a quick fap just don't try it...

That's a lot and lot of blocks of texts to read and that's ok if you like it. I just don't if the story is so slow to start.

The graphic part is quite good for now but i can't keep on continue reading chapters long scenes.

Hey that's a H game not a fk book.... I get it why people do like it but for me it is a no go.