VN - Ren'Py - A Wife and Mother [v0.201] [Lust & Passion]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Myanessa

Great story and engaging characters. Excellent renders. Some grammar errors but easily overlooked. Plot is slow but dynamic. Anticipation of the ending is high. A definite recommend. If slow Character exploration and realistic situations aren't your thing, then this game is not for you. A quick fap it is not.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Master Noda

I really like the story of that game. It is exciting, well built, in a limit that always leaves the player wanting to see more. The characters are well built and the protagonist is very beautiful. My criticism, however, is again about the path taken in decisions. It is clearly visible that the story supposedly lets the player decide how he wants the main character's reactions to be, but that unfortunately, in my opinion, is just an illusion. In fact, we are not in control of anything, and we end up being taken to what the game wants and taking us to a very boring extension of the story. And I know that the intention is to make a history so that the player has the will to continue until the end, but the excess of that can make many people tired and give up the continuation. I believe that if the proposal is to let the player choose the path of the main character, because the decisions that are put to us say this, they should let something else happen, even if it is in a thought, in a dream, or in any way that does not it would take away the expectation of a real event between the characters. And I believe that this would give us more breathing space to continue playing. Is that choosing a promiscuous path for the character several times to try to achieve something more because that is the player's desire and always end up returning to the protagonist's doubts and fears about doing things is somewhat contradictory, isn't it? If the interest of the story is to get as close as possible to the reality of the decisions that a person makes in his life, people get it right and often make mistakes, that's how life is. But here in this game, you don't make mistakes, you don't do things on impulse and then you regret it or not. You are driven to be as the game wants you to be, regardless of the choice you make and that takes away the pleasure of your gameplay, and the pleasure of the player being able to dictate his will and choose the path he wants to follow. Transforming a game that has everything to be exceptional, in a frustrating and tiring experience. Some adjustments to the script and some scenes would be very interesting to respect the desire of players who choose to go the paths they want, would be interesting. Thanks for the game...
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Alex8730

A little under-rated game imao....the renders are one of the best i have seen,
    The story development is nice ..for a female corruption game, it is one of the best i have seen..
    The choices are limited but matter and I loved the slow development of the MC character and the corruption.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

alabamasnake

Despite of super-mega slow updates, it has spectacular graphics, believable and interesting plot which keeps you wanting more. When you thought that it's time to get disappointed, the game throws you a bone.. or a pair of tits.. great attention to details.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Frankline

This game is very long, boring and so easy to lose your story line. You have to make a whore, to make progress with several characters. This game is so slow, you download huge game and all you can do it wait anything to happen. You cant manage your story, you cant choose with who you want to develope. Just flow and make a whore to do something with who you want.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

TanithLeigh

As a lesbian gamer, this one had me clicking while grinding on my vibrator. Wish there were more like this. I liked the artwork and the story.. I just wish I had the option od getting rid of the husband....lol
  7. 5.00 star(s)

nathanjoneswork2

Absolutely Love this Game.
    I know many people give this one hate because of the slow updates, and yeah that sucks, but thats outside the sphere of the main story. Its the development side, and I don't account for it in my score.
    Now Lets talk the Good stuff.
    For starters, I was iffy about the female protagnist but I have simply grown to fall in love with her, I especially love that this game is a masterful slow burn. It truly does take time to get it going, but when it does, Its all the more nurtured storytelling with characters you begin to care for real. Its Hot, Sensual and Semi realistic in a way, 'cause of the nuanced Narrative. Give it a shot and support the dev, This is a Gem!
    10/10 , can't wait for whats coming next!
  8. 5.00 star(s)

fantasykelvin

Rating depends on your current state of mood

5 STAR. If u are looking for corruption/incest games that is REALISTIC, RATIONAL, with create STORY BUILD UP, and often slow burn. Eg Big Brother. Its so hard to find good games that build up the hype so excellently. 5 star

3 star if u looking for game where corruption happens quickly with NONSENSE story line. for example: i have to get past this guard, i have no choice to fuck him.
    this is not the game for u.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Crepusculum

Love it. finally a game where the build up makes sense (Well, you know, more than so than any other game where the kid annoys his mom twice and then they fuck) - feels more natural, and that makes it better.

hopfuly it stays that way
  10. 5.00 star(s)

0y1cag6k

Excellent story telling. The creator really takes his time with the story lines. This creates a relatively slow moving story but there is more than enough tension to keep me interested. The renders and the sound are amazing you can really see the creator put a lot of effort into the details.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

sevko

This game is really good and i found that by accident really. Good renders, nice main character. To me it's one of the best games in this site. It has a huge story and never gets boring. It has many characters. And i love incest, so it's one of the greatest games in my personal opinion.
  12. 1.00 star(s)

Ches91

I've played this game for about 30 min and all I can say is that is the most boring game from the trending list.

Story 1/10

You get every detail of the main character and her family in walls of text that you can't even remember after reading them. That's a bad start for any game. The main char has some dumb moments and weird actions.
    You get to much text and not enough pictures to make this "game" interesting. You could just read a book you will have a better experience.

Renders 3/10

Characters are pretty generic, a lot of weird poses. A lot of times characters look more robotic than human.

Animations 0/10

In the 30 min I've played I haven't seen any animation and that's a huge let down.

I play games to have fun, but after 30 min of playing all I can say is that I can't recommend this game, very boring, weird character actions, to much text not enough pictures/animations. 1 star
  13. 3.00 star(s)

razen123

Fantastic story telling, and a lovely slow burn game, the gameplay is great until you cant keep up with the points required to unlock scenes. Every storyline requires a huge amount of points forcing you to play every sort of fantasy for the wife even though you are not into it, completely destroying immersion and forcing you to play parts of the game just for points to unlock content in the story path you desire. The amount of times i had to backtrack and make sure i had enough points was annoying and forced. This would be a five star review if storylines werent forced because of points, because clearly the game gives you a choice whether you want to participate or not. Filthy points shouldnt count towards unlocking content, just character points, as you have to play through every storyline to get enough, which means there really is no choice in this game.

Overall the lewd scenes and story is fantastic so problems aside i would still recommend people to try the game if they dont mind forced content
  14. 5.00 star(s)

ShadowWing

Excellent slow burning game, where you will feel the urge to wait for a great creation. Rather than just jumping onto sex, it is a game that will keep you anticipating what is gonna happen next. Because of slow pace story feels more realistic.
    Only, drawback of the game is its update frequency. But, still will like to wait for this gem of a creation out of the sea.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

tseren19

The best renders of any game yet. Also a huge fan of teasing so AWAM ticks all of my boxes. You also get a pretty good amount of control over how the story plays out. You can get as kinky as you like or stay on the straight and narrow. The game itself has some decent replayability because of this as well. 100% my favorite game on here
  16. 2.00 star(s)

Extremepants

Quality Renders but way too slow of a pace, very little happens. Protagonist easily delves into experimenting with girls almost instantly but can be teased for weeks on end by men and see no noticeable progression. There's very little action and for a game this far along you have to wonder at what point that action will finally appear.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

CaptimSpaghetti

Great story so far. It's games like this that are by far the better ones because they actually develop the characters and the relationships rather than diving straight into sex from day 1. Keep it up!
  18. 5.00 star(s)

MegaApe

I have been playing this game for a long time now and it is so amazing to see new contents with each update even tho its slow but it is really worth it. I love incest game where there are female protagonist because it makes it more interesting and exciting i just wish more developers would apply this type of concept t their games.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Rollo One

Most exciting game at the moment. You will see how the plot evolves, sometimes a bit slow for those who need to see sex scenes the first five minutes of playing, but no need to see even a nude scene to get really aroused from this game.

Watching how this mother becomes a naughty woman thinking only in sex all day is one of the hottest experiences you can have playing this VN.

Thanks Lust & Passion for your great work and hope to see much more of Sophia, her family and all other characters around.

:love:(y)
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Mikk88

From the first moment I like this game, it's very realistic. There are few sex scenes, but the game is very exciting. I'm glad to say that an erotic level is still rising. Of course, there are plenty of opponents of this game who do not yet have enough sex scenes. The only negative in my opinion is the long time between updates.