Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
:ROFLMAO: in order to get good reviews, the update must delivered per 1 or 2 month, it would be better if you hire someone to fastened the progress and since this game is almost 3 year of development i think you can make some sex scene with anyone outside the marriage and drop the 16 y/o virgin act she is too prudish when it come to face lewd situation

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
There should be some kind of limit on it, like having a certain number of comments, in order to prevent this kind of spam.
On other sites, car, computer or video games, etc. There is a requirement for how old the accont should be and usally is one week or month.

I think this would be a good thing here too when people can review games.

Reactions: Joemaxx

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Also, Sophia has gone from living a relatively simple, chaste life to a completely new environment where people are more open and free-wheeling and it's opening her up to new sensations and feelings that are overwhelming her because they're coming at her fast. This over-stimulation is what's driving this seemingly rapid change in her thoughts and sexual desires, or it could be bringing out repressed feelings.

In the end, it could all prove to just be a phase if she gets a handle on it and things calm down a bit, or it could make her realise something important about herself and her life. Either way, while it may seem like a quick turnaround after at least 18 years of marriage, it's not necessarily an inexplicable change.
I agree with that.

Don't forget also the rest of the Parkers, not only is Sophia going through emotional or behavioral changes, so has the rest of the family, Liam spending more and more time at work, gambling all the way to serious debts to a Mob Boss and that's only for the filthy path. Dylan & Ellie are also going through changes to the point of now both desiring or maybe even falling in love their own Mother, dry humping the neighbor, Ellie getting tattoos once she arrived and spending more time in San Alejo or even exploring her sexuality to either remain straight or going lesbian...I'm just saying that I agree with the idea of the "completely new environment where people are more free-wheeling" that it has not only affected Sophia but also her family.

It could be right, it could be just a phase or it could turn into a new lifestyle, for her and her family. I guess the point is...we'll decide what it's going to be like. Just look at what happened to Patricia who has been in San Alejo for a longer time. :unsure:

100%. The fact that someone can create an account simply for the purposes of posting a review to bash a game isn't right. There should be some kind of limit on it, like having a certain number of comments, in order to prevent this kind of spam.
I also agree. A certain amount of comments, reputation, or that it could prove to be an objective review and not just a rant or rambling without any real context for the review of a game. To make it helpful to both developer and player.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It would make no sense just now,looking at the whole game and not just at the side job.Also since the side job and bonus story line are short events and they will be over by the time the sex starts.I have to disagree with you
Who is talking about now?
I clearly said much later in the game.Like day 25.
Pretty sure there will be something on at least one of the side job.
And 100% sure there will be much more on Dylan/Ellie bonus story.
Otherwise the dev is just killing himself.
I only just found out that the GW route will have multi ending should be interesting.
View attachment 665870
Don't be too excited.
Way too many games have promised various endings and way too many do it Mass Effect 3 style.

Reactions: magaclaawe

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
Just about anything can beat DMD's writing. I mean, it's a great game in its own right and is a massive inspiration to a lot of devs, but the writing is quite hammy and too straightforward at times. There's not a great deal of subtlety or tense build-up because everything just happens so easily for the main characters.

Well, we have had a 2 week time jump near the beginning and there's always the possibility there could be another one, so it might not be an exact 30 days by the end.

Also, Sophia has gone from living a relatively simple, chaste life to a completely new environment where people are more open and free-wheeling and it's opening her up to new sensations and feelings that are overwhelming her because they're coming at her fast. This over-stimulation is what's driving this seemingly rapid change in her thoughts and sexual desires, or it could be bringing out repressed feelings.

In the end, it could all prove to just be a phase if she gets a handle on it and things calm down a bit, or it could make her realise something important about herself and her life. Either way, while it may seem like a quick turnaround after at least 18 years of marriage, it's not necessarily an inexplicable change.

100%. The fact that someone can create an account simply for the purposes of posting a review to bash a game isn't right. There should be some kind of limit on it, like having a certain number of comments, in order to prevent this kind of spam.
Agree

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
If anyone has a problem with reviews, just report them and say why they should be removed. The two most recent reviews are fair, whether you like them or not though. They just said what basically all the other negative reviews have said, if anything those two are quite nice compared to some other ones.

That said, this game has a 3.6 rating which is above average. If it progressed quicker, it would probably be in the mid/low 4 stars.

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
I agree with that.

Don't forget also the rest of the Parkers, not only is Sophia going through emotional or behavioral changes, so has the rest of the family, Liam spending more and more time at work, gambling all the way to serious debts to a Mob Boss and that's only for the filthy path. Dylan & Ellie are also going through changes to the point of now both desiring or maybe even falling in love their own Mother, dry humping the neighbor, Ellie getting tattoos once she arrived and spending more time in San Alejo or even exploring her sexuality to either remain straight or going lesbian...I'm just saying that I agree with the idea of the "completely new environment where people are more free-wheeling" that it has not only affected Sophia but also her family.

It could be right, it could be just a phase or it could turn into a new lifestyle, for her and her family. I guess the point is...we'll decide what it's going to be like. Just look at what happened to Patricia who has been in San Alejo for a longer time. :unsure:

I also agree. A certain amount of comments, reputation, or that it could prove to be an objective review and not just a rant or rambling without any real context for the review of a game. To make it helpful to both developer and player.
Agree

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
I've been following and commenting on this game a few years. Not put a review up as it's not finished yet. I will say this, L&P and a few others have upped the level of quality on Games and inspired me to make one. The flak I got on my Demo release was crazy, but I carried on. But if people insist on trolling all over Dev's there will come a time when everything stops. No more Demo's, no more Previews, Sneak Peeks because a small handful spoilt and ruined it for the many.

At a time when the World is going to pot with a Virus that is stopping us in our daily lives and business, would it hurt to be a little kinder on all Sites out there? Most of us just want a good fap/rub here right? So less Jabbing and more Fapping from now on folks yes? ;)

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
First of all, I agree with you.

That's what I said in a previous post regarding comparing Dylan's approach with Ellie's and if you saw it, it was a bit long. Then again, Dylan ALSO puts her first, the foot massage, the breakfast in bed, he wants also to make her happy and be grateful for what she has been doing with him and also change and talk together without having reservations, he wants to be closer to her just as I suppose Zac or Amber's son considering that he has an uphill battle for being her son while the other two are not, so it's harder for him but possible. Sophia also loves and trust Dylan maybe even more not only as Mother & Son but also as Man & Woman as it was narrated during the solo bikini fashion show for doing things with him that she thought she would do only with Liam (at least that's what it was shown if the bikini fashion show was done with just Dylan).

The part that I agree with you is that yes, they all have different approaches and that is indeed good, the reason I wrote that post you quoted was because of the "best candidates" as if it was also a comparison and if it's as "candidates" go, then as for a "candidate" then I just wanted to mention Dylan and his intimate moments with Sophia.

Having said that, yeah!!! they all have different approaches and I agree that it IS very much pointless on "who is beating who in the race" be that between Dylan & Ellie or Dylan, Zac and Amber's son...their approaches are different and none are beating the other they just get with Sophia at their own way.

Exactly, and even with that code line, in my experience, Sophia manages to open her tan bed on her own and Zac doesn't even get inside the tanning room, he waits outside while Sophia checks her phone and the message from Bennet so nothing happens with Zac because yes...depends on player's choice.

Yeah, I hate NTR too, like the one from a Mother's love hehehe I try to avoid it.

I also see and hope for a more M/S party between Zac & Alyssa and Sophia & Dylan...what would be great!.

Again...I also wonder the same thing and basically the sole reason why I have a save file of sending Dylan away just to watch if there's going to be something between Amber/Dylan and see how Sophia would react and thanks to Old dog and that idea I'm following that thread to see how it goes.

Yeah, she noticed Amber touching and flirting with Dylan and the look on Sophia's face...I still don't think it was just simply "motherly protection", if it was just "motherly protection" Sophia wouldn't mind, Amber is her old friend and Dylan is her son and there was no basic reason to be jealous since they know each other for so long, but!! if she gets that face, asking/thinking to herself that question if Amber was flirting with Dylan and then immediately swim towards them and ask what the two of them were talking about?...that's not basic motherly behaviour...that's subtle jealousy...maybe even mild...but still jealousy.

I wonder the same too. Just remember, whatever Dylan did with Amber...it started because he saw what Amber's son was doing to Sophia, touching her and he didn't like it so he did the same to Amber as a retaliation, "an eye for an eye" sort of thing, that it just escalated beyond what Amber's son has done with Sophia, Dylan didn't start it but he sure as hell got ahead.

I guess that would be depending on the player's choice for those are two ways it could go. Either in favor of Amber's son path or in favor of Dylan's path by Sophia's reaction if she sees what Dylan and Amber were doing. It IS interesting but who knows if we would get to see that, it's up to L&P.

Sometimes you make it difficult to argue with you! hehehe when you're right, you're right! (or could be right, or hope you'd be right) basically, I'm not arguing with you on that haha. :LOL: (y)
I agree

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I've been following and commenting on this game a few years. Not put a review up as it's not finished yet. I will say this, L&P and a few others have upped the level of quality on Games and inspired me to make one. The flak I got on my Demo release was crazy, but I carried on. But if people insist on trolling all over Dev's there will come a time when everything stops. No more Demo's, no more Previews, Sneak Peeks because a small handful spoilt and ruined it for the many.
I'm also been following the game for a while (since last November when I started playing it) and yes, L&P and others have upped the level of quality and storytelling on the games, they also inspired me to try and learn about rendering and other Softwares in hopes that maybe one day I could come up with a game of my own. The attention to detail and building the game with music and sound effects and choices it's excellent. "Those who can't...criticize and those who could...understand".

At a time when the World is going to pot with a Virus that is stopping us in our daily lives and business, would it hurt to be a little kinder on all Sites out there? Most of us just want a good fap/rub here right? So less Jabbing and more Fapping from now on folks yes? ;)
Haha I agree. :LOL: (y)

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes