Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
L&P said this update will be female dominant.
But in my opinion. This is pure lesbian update.

But, I've no complaints ( :rolleyes: ), If it's necessary in the story, then there is no point in complaining....

I decided to be L&P's patron next month, but ....
Well from what I've seen, L&P tends to be (perhaps over-) protective of his work, so there's no point complaining even about the unnecessary stuff. No doubt he believes it's all necessary. L&P has 1200 odd patrons that give him license to do what he want, which is what he is going to do regardless of what we think.

L&P can also throw us a curveball every now and again, which is why I don't believe this will be a purely lesbian update. Last update the only apparent lesbian content was going to be a very small Emma event. But then Emma switched the Aiden route, to be possibly set up with Dylan, and the lesbian content was even smaller, not even a single render, just the inner monologue I mentioned earlier. I believe he has even said that the events wont be as they seem. Another example is the update before that. By the teaser it looked like Ellie and Sophia were just going to watch TV. Which turned out to be naked kissing and groping in the shower.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
L&P said this update will be female dominant.
But in my opinion. This is pure lesbian update.

But, I've no complaints ( :rolleyes: ), If it's necessary in the story, then there is no point in complaining....

I decided to be L&P's patron next month, but ....
Actually, the game just puts elements or situations for a story, it's YOU who decide which elements make the story of the game, you can, fortunately, avoid, ignore, skip through things and make the story you want from start to finish.

I do agree with you though, that there's no point in complaining because the best part of the game, is that you can avoid the stuff you don't want for your playthrough. So, it's not exactly "necessary in the story" unless if you find it useful for your chosen story.

Also, I think L&P mentioned that there will be content for everyone, so for those who don't give a damn about lesbian...stuff :rolleyes:, you can still perfectly avoid it and have other things to check in the update. :cool:(y)

Last edited:

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
Speculation time!

(because I know how much y'all look forward to my ruminating on where the story will go)
Also I'm putting these in Spoilers so this post isn't a mile long

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank-you for coming to my Tedx talk.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Speculation time!

(because I know how much y'all look forward to my ruminating on where the story will go)

Thank-you for coming to my Tedx talk.
I am confused here.
Where did the clue that Sophia will be getting at least partially naked for the scene come from?
The modeling could happen but that may then bring Liam more into the game so I doubt it.
Also it is hinted at that ALyssa could have her own business and Bennet only thinks of himself and has had a number of affairs,not really the perfect gentleman type,.We also know that once the Bennet/Sophia event is done Bennet will have very little,if anything,to do in the game.
Julia/Ellie event We really don't know who that 3rd person could be that is watching them and the person seems to be looking into the garden,from the outside,not from the house and also from a hieght.
The "Whoops" incident looks like fun but I don't know how it will turn out.
The yoga event has a choice that you will have to make,I am guessing near the end of the event,that could leed to bonus content.If they do pair up then some touching could happen,if they help each other with poses,but naked yoga I doubt it.I think the naked scenes will happen near the end of the event

Last edited:
Reactions: Jude6

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
hope so. AWAM seems like a complete package... without any doctor scene its incomplete :p

also in
Doctor scene??? I mean you may get your wish with Liam at the Doctor if they can't pay the debt or possible if you have the option to refuse Morello's offer to Sophia whatever that maybe? Liam may need a lot of bandages if he is alive at the end. That might be the only action you will get to see with Sophia at the Doctor. But if you don't like that, you should check to the dentist scene in the early days. :LOL:

Also;

Last edited:

Sophiewedssam

Aug 14, 2020
Hi Old dog, can you please tell me what happens in Dylan Sophia Sam and Sam's mother by the pool... also tell me how to reach to that part of the game. (It either comes before or after bikini photoshoot event.)

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hi Old dog, can you please tell me what happens in Dylan Sophia Sam and Sam's mother by the pool... also tell me how to reach to that part of the game. (It either comes before or after bikini photoshoot event.)
To do the pool party you have to refuse Aiden and send Dylan away to boarding school,the pool event will happen instead of the bikini fashion show.
Playful banana fight.
Day17_13_58_Sams_holding_Sophias_hips.jpg
Dylan feels up Amber
Day17_13_62_Dylan_brushes_Ambers_breast2.jpg2.jpg
Day17_13_66_Dylan_surprised_how_soft_they_feel.jpg3.jpg
Dylan dry humbs Amber
Day17_13_93_Amber_gets_a_lil_bit.jpg4.jpg
Sam feels up Sophia
Day17_13_99_Sam_touches_Sophias_belly_and_asks_if_everythings_alright.jpg5.jpg
Dylan climax on Amber
Day17_13_118_Dylan_cums.jpg6.jpg
Is Amber flirting with Dylan or Dylan flirting with Amber
Day17_13_135_Sophia_looks_over_to_Amber_and_Dylan.jpg
mmmmm thinks Sophia
Day17_13_136_Sophia_thinks_about_the_scene.jpg2.jpg

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Speculation time!

With regards to this Ellie/Julia event, I don't think Sophia will interrupt anything that goes on between them. If anything does happen, which I sincerely hope it does, I could see Sophia spying on them again like she did before and she'll find that, despite her best motherly judgment, she can't look away and she gets turned on by watching them, maybe even touch herself through her clothes.

Julia/Ellie event We really don't know who that 3rd person could be that is watching them and the person seems to be looking into the garden,from the outside,not from the house and also from a hieght.
If there is a 3rd person, it will be Sophia, but that preview image will just be the camera angle L&P used, not a sign that they're being watched by someone from an elevated position.

Reactions: Elemo and Jude6

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
With regards to this Ellie/Julia event, I don't think Sophia will interrupt anything that goes on between them. If anything does happen, which I sincerely hope it does, I could see Sophia spying on them again like she did before and she'll find that, despite her best motherly judgment, she can't look away and she gets turned on by watching them, maybe even touch herself through her clothes.

If there is a 3rd person, it will be Sophia, but that preview image will just be the camera angle L&P used, not a sign that they're being watched by someone from an elevated position.
The camera angle I may agree with you but the person who is watching Julia/Ellie is looking into the backyard and onto the house,the Parkers also have high walls surrounding the garden.As for it being Sophia watching them nobody is 100% sure of that and all we know is that it must be kept a secret.Whether this means Ellie/Julia's relationship or what the person saw we dont know

Sophiewedssam

Aug 14, 2020
To do the pool party you have to refuse Aiden and send Dylan away to boarding school,the pool event will happen instead of the bikini fashion show.
Playful banana fight.
View attachment 772156
Dylan feels up Amber
View attachment 772160
View attachment 772165
Dylan dry humbs Amber
View attachment 772170
Sam feels up Sophia
View attachment 772172
Dylan climax on Amber
View attachment 772174
Are Dylan and Amber flirting
View attachment 772184
mmmmm thinks Sophia
View attachment 772189
Thank you so much buddy!!! Highly appreciated

Reactions: Old Dog

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The camera angle I may agree with you but the person who is watching Julia/Ellie is looking into the backyard and onto the house,the Parkers also have high walls surrounding the garden.As for it being Sophia watching them nobody is 100% sure of that and all we know is that it must be kept a secret.Whether this means Ellie/Julia's relationship or what the person saw we dont know
Here's the thing though, since there's a choice between the Ellie/Julia event or the Sophia/Alyssa event, I think that has to mean that Sophia will be watching them and seeing whatever they get up to, otherwise why have that choice? If Sophia isn't part of that event in some way, then she'd be free to go with Alyssa, but since there is this choice, I'd say it's pretty much guaranteed that Sophia will be watching that event unfold.

Reactions: afterlights

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Here's the thing though, since there's a choice between the Ellie/Julia event or the Sophia/Alyssa event, I think that has to mean that Sophia will be watching them and seeing whatever they get up to, otherwise why have that choice? If Sophia isn't part of that event in some way, then she'd be free to go with Alyssa, but since there is this choice, I'd say it's pretty much guaranteed that Sophia will be watching that event unfold.
Good point.I keep on getting confused and thinking that it is either the Julie/Ellie event or the yoga event that you have to choose doh.I will shut up now

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Good point.I keep on getting confused and thinking that it is either the Julie/Ellie event or the yoga event that you have to choose doh.I will shut up now
I wish it were a choice between those 2 events because then I wouldn't have to give up Alyssa for Ellie. :cry:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Assari and truerty

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I wish it were a choice between those 2 events because then I wouldn't have give up Alyssa for Ellie. :cry:
The angle from which the teaser is shown bugs me a lot,forget about hieght,its the looking into the garden and onto house that is a problem for me.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes