Angmir

May 29, 2017
Ok quick info from me after looking through the CGs from this update.

and I have to say

THIS UPDATE LOOKS --AMAZING-- !

I only skimmed through the extracted images, since I wasn't gona play this time arround, I only Play the game every 2-3 updates, and I replay the game entirely from the start.
So I only was about to check the images out of curiousity.

And GOD DAMN ! This is without a doubt hottest and biggest update so far.
I thought it is gonna be 90% lesbian update BUT IT IS NOT !
There is a ton of content for Dylan in here as well ! Not him getting directly into the action - but still !

Dylan really moved up in world this time ! So many hot situations with so many outstanding babes !

Lesbian scenes with Ellie and Julia are FABULOUS - way further than I ever expecting it to go !

Those who are interested in Good Wife path - there is a 2nd full SEX scene with Sophia in the game. (well I dont care but still nice)

Only slight dissapointment seems to be parts with Alysa. I cant ofc tell just from the CGs what is going on 100% - but it seems a little bit weird. Dissapointed that Alyssa's son is not involved further, or that their incestous relationship is not entirely exposed yet - well hopefully soon.

SUMMARISING

I wanted to skip that one, and play it again next year maybe, but after watching through these - I can't simply walk away now.
I guess over the weekend I will have to start the game over again - for 6th or 7th time ;-)

This will probably drown in hundreads of short complaining messages from people who barely know what this game is about.
But here is a message from me

Lust&Passion Great Job man !

I hope that day 11 will now deliver the same level of threatment for Dylan with girls, as Lesbian Sofia had this time arround - and I am talking directly, not just watching from affar.

Keep up Amazing Work !

Hope for next update is before Chrismass !

zzzz1222

Dec 28, 2019
I love women, so two women instead of a man is a bonus, always welcome.

If I can't be with a woman I like, the second best option for me, is for her to be with another girl.
It's not a reality, it's a game, but why can't you have the first good thing?

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
This game is putting too much effort into lesbian content. If the writer had created a lesbian game from the beginning, heterosexuals wouldn't have started this game. It's not that I don't respect homosexuals, but I'm going to play a game considering the proportion of heterosexuals and homosexuals in the real world. If lesbian content is close to half, what about heterosexuals who are not interested in most homosexual content
The only reason we're going with lesbian content first it's because L&P knows that the majority does not want that content, therefore he can update that content first, keep the rest tied waiting for hetero content and keep "working hard" while raking in the 10k+ a month.

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020

and I have to say

I only skimmed through the extracted images, since I wasn't gona play this time arround, I only Play the game every 2-3 updates, and I replay the game entirely from the start.

There is a ton of content for Dylan in here as well ! Not him getting directly into the action - but still !

Dylan really moved up in world this time ! So many hot situations with so many outstanding babes !

Lesbian scenes with Ellie and Julia are FABULOUS - way further than I ever expecting it to go !

Those who are interested in Good Wife path - there is a 2nd full SEX scene with Sophia in the game. (well I dont care but still nice)

Only slight dissapointment seems to be parts with Alysa. I cant ofc tell just from the CGs what is going on 100% - but it seems a little bit weird. Dissapointed that Alyssa's son is not involved further, or that their incestous relationship is not entirely exposed yet - well hopefully soon.

SUMMARISING

I wanted to skip that one, and play it again next year maybe, but after watching through these - I can't simply walk away now.
I guess over the weekend I will have to start the game over again - for 6th or 7th time ;-)

This will probably drown in hundreads of short complaining messages from people who barely know what this game is about.

I hope that day 11 will now deliver the same level of threatment for Dylan with girls, as Lesbian Sofia had this time arround - and I am talking directly, not just watching from affar.

Keep up Amazing Work !

I've found Lust&Passions alternative account guys

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
Damn. The events with Ellie/Julia, and Alyssa were solid. I loved them. I'm not that into Julia, and I wish it focused more on Ellie, but whatever. I'd give that part of the update a solid 8/10. The stuff at the end with Don Morello is just fluff, and I wish L&P would have used whatever time that took to implement on the parts of the story that people want to see more of.

For the people that are saying this is a bad update, I'm guessing you haven't been around very long.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020

and I have to say

SUMMARISING

Keep up Amazing Work !

just wonder, when most all of comment here complaining about new update. You're different !!!!
You know, maybe not the develop, but you're the truly amazing dude...

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
It's fine to criticize the game or any game for that matter. There are problems that the game has. I'll give a solid example of what I mean of as a valid criticism:

Mister Bennet's leverage over Sophia is contingent on the fact that he is Sophia's son's teacher, and can give him bad grades, and can cause him to not be able to get into a good college. That is all the leverage he has over Sophia.

"Okay, that's fine... How is that broken?"

On an unrelated path, one of the solutions to Aidens bullying is to remove Dylan (Her son) from the school, and send him over to a boarding school instead.

The "Aiden Solution" would also act as a 'Mr Bennet Solution".

If Dylan changes schools he no longer has that teacher and that leverage is completely gone. Yet at the same time Sophia can still if going on the boarding school route fall to the Bennet plotline that is only a plotline because of his position of authority over her son.

What I just did there... That's a valid criticism... There could be a fix, give him an alternative leverage, or cut the line if Aiden's line gets cut simple enough.

The problem with criticism of this game is 99% of the time it's not something I pointed out just there. It's not a continuity error, or a bug, or some typos or anything like that...

99% of the criticism is: "Who can we fuck yet? How come we can't fuck this person yet? Is there sex yet? When do we get to bang some people? How come there is no sex? Does she suck any dick yet? Blue ball much? When we gonna get some of that fine booty?" and so on... It's cumbrained people just looking to spank it real quick that have been upset by the build-up and teasing that are in no way a "bug" but instead a "feature" of the game.
Dylan's grades travel with him to whichever school he attends. Sending him to boarding school does not get rid of the Bennett issue. Bennett's leverage extends beyond Northtown High. It's in the dialogue.

• Angry
Reactions: salgazar

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
hahaha
yes nice but:
- lots of graphics (useless)
- a lot of text (too much)
- very bad animations (very few frames in loop)
- mediocre story advancement

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

as I imagined and I expected I read a lot of disappointment, 5 months and a lot of $ for this update is not worth it

I'd be curious to read the comments on his page

Last edited:

zzzz1222

Dec 28, 2019
You can like or have an affection for a character right?

And if I like Sophia, Ellie. Do you think I will sit and watch them have sex with other other men?

There is no way I will be able to enjoy it. I will get a erectile dysfunction.
I didn't like or empathize with characters in the game. They're just data. Except for Arthas Menethil. I just want to see Sophia or Ellie being thoroughly trampled and humiliated by men.

ook23985

Oct 21, 2019
[QUOTE = "Saip12c, post: 4174213, member: 1541398"]
Спасибо братан .. это работает
[/ QUOTE]
send this file to us for replacement or tell us more about what you need to do

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes