SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
damn, these renders look soo yummy, so much attention to detail :love:
i also don't like lez content that much... but i must say it was very hot :)

thauser

Sep 6, 2020
I have fixed the day18_Back_home_kitchen error but there are more errors.
After the yoga session:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script4.rpy", line 9562, in script
    if day18_Dylan_watches_women_showering:
  File "game/script4.rpy", line 9562, in <module>
NameError: name 'day18_Dylan_watches_women_showering' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "/home/peter/game/AWAM-0.100-pc/1 GAME FOLDER/renpy/ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "/home/peter/game/AWAM-0.100-pc/1 GAME FOLDER/renpy/python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "/home/peter/game/AWAM-0.100-pc/1 GAME FOLDER/renpy/python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Linux-2.6.32-754.25.1.el6.centos.plus.x86_64-x86_64-with-centos-6.10-Final
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.100 0.100
Sat Sep 12 17:15:27 2020

Hi, i have the same situation.

While running game code:

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
In an attempt to remain on topic for this forum I'll start with my question: Is there a change log for this update? I try not to download the bigger releases unless significant updates have been made.

But to answer viper's question, I believe OT mean "Off Topic".
This update is a bit significant than what i expected, but it's leaning more towards the lesbian aspects of the game, still it's not like there wasn't any treat for the straight fans as well. That Zac event came as a surprise to me. I hope the dev keeps surprising us like that. It's good that he tells us what are the main events we can expect, but i want him to keep the side events such as that remain a surprise.

Reactions: fulgartech

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
thank you for the cordial reply

if I were a developer, I would like to listen to my supporters: I would only benefit from it.
And he does, just not when it comes to the game since the story is already written and every day planned. We do not have any say in the matter and nor should we.
He does ask for opinions on things, such a hairstyles, outfits and if it's a day with big events he has asked us in the past if we want to split up so we get it sooner but smaller or we can wait for the full half-day update.
But no one is asking for more straight content since well, why would we? Everything is already planned. Nor do we bitch and moan about him releasing faster since he knows that already and whenever he asks if he should release faster smaller updates it's always slower but bigger updates that win the polls.
So he very much is listening.

frodoneo

Dec 30, 2018
Yeah much simpler analizys says
~5 months per update - game fininshed by 1st Jen 2037-38
~4 months (which I believe is what he should strive for) - game finished by 1st Jen 2034
~3 months (which by now looks unrealistic for him do achive consistantly - 1st Jen 2031

So even in SUPER optimistic scenario it is - 10 years from now on ...

Thats why I think it is compleatly meaningless to disscuss about days 20+ at this time.

I say his absolute minimum target must be to finish day 12 by 1st of Jen 2022. If he fails to do that - even I will drop from the project.

Then on the second part of prediction

I really hope the game is planned in a way that the first sex scenes with most of characters will occur arround days 16-19 and not 26-30. If having a single actualy sex scene is the ultimate goal of the game - I will be mad.

Sex with people like Dylan (a co-mc at this point) should come no latter than arround that 16-19 day mark, to lett the player see how the incestous relationship plays out. With more bold scenes, in riskier circumstances, cheating, sneaking, having sex in public places, and treesomes etc.

If that is indeed how the game is structured - I will be happy to support it for next 15 years if need be.

I hope I am true.
This is assuming computing power and tools are same. Both scene creation and rendering can be cut down significantly once he invests big on upgrading processing power. Whether L&P wants to do that or milk money on Patreon is the actual question. L&P earning about 3-10K per month. Im sure he can/could have upgraded long time back.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
And he does, just not when it comes to the game since the story is already written and every day planned. We do not have any say in the matter and nor should we.
He does ask for opinions on things, such a hairstyles, outfits and if it's a day with big events he has asked us in the past if we want to split up so we get it sooner but smaller or we can wait for the full half-day update.
But no one is asking for more straight content since well, why would we? Everything is already planned. Nor do we bitch and moan about him releasing faster since he knows that already and whenever he asks if he should release faster smaller updates it's always slower but bigger updates that win the polls.
So he very much is listening.
Already written story, is the right way to do it. If he writes it on the go, everyone will influence and manipulate his thought process and he'll end up damaging the final product. So I'm good with it.

And i agree he should push out updates faster. The estimations done by many is pointing towards 10 or more years to the completion. I'm not even sure if I'll live that long!

Underpass24

Formerly 'Tuuku'
Feb 10, 2018

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script4.rpyc", line 3182, in script
File "G:\Games\!Favorites\A Wife And Mother\AWAM-0.100-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "G:\Games\!Favorites\A Wife And Mother\AWAM-0.100-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.100 0.100
Sat Sep 12 10:41:18 2020

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
And i agree he should push out updates faster. The estimations done by many is pointing towards 10 or more years to the completion. I'm not even sure if I'll live that long!
Well the final reward for Patreon was that he was gonna get some help but he has said that he just can't find anyone that's up to his standards and that's understandable.
Anyone who is close to him is like Stoperart or the one that does Rock Star and they are far too busy with their own projects to help him out.

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
don't worry, you don't miss anything interesting. liam asks for a handjob sophia tells him not to cum in the tub, so they move to the room; 2-3 renders and the end of the story: worst sex scene ever. here on the gw route the dev had to push harder, cut down all that dialogue with dylan after the move and focus on the one sex scene, at least it would have pleased many players also he should have pushed more on the scene of the massage with zac and in the yoga between dylan and patricia in order to balance the too lesbian of the update. monday i will subscribe to patreon just to tell him this then i cancel. I have not yet seen the comment screen posted here on his page ...
Lesbian route is ok but you right about the balancing game overall, entire update focused same route.
Midnight paradise amazed me a lot. İ think im taking a break on this thread.

MykeRosy

Dec 9, 2018
Well the final reward for Patreon was that he was gonna get some help but he has said that he just can't find anyone that's up to his standards and that's understandable.
Anyone who is close to him is like Stoperart or the one that does Rock Star and they are far too busy with their own projects to help him out.
Gumdrop

LEET

May 29, 2017
This is assuming computing power and tools are same. Both scene creation and rendering can be cut down significantly once he invests big on upgrading processing power. Whether L&P wants to do that or milk money on Patreon is the actual question. L&P earning about 3-10K per month. Im sure he can/could have upgraded long time back.
Hope this doesn't get into the territory of consistent upgrades and feature creeping which happens to other developers. Had an artist who got into the habit of thinking that upgrading their set up would improve their workflow, only to take a month or two to get used to it, then still work at the same pace afterwards.

Reactions: frodoneo
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes