zzzz1222

Dec 28, 2019
A single update in five months with one update in two months is an apparent time-slash (almost two months from September 12th).

Moving, vacation, therapy, both excuses and deceit.

Reactions: Julius Ash

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
A single update in five months with one update in two months is an apparent time-slash (almost two months from September 12th).

Moving, vacation, therapy, both excuses and deceit.
So he's not allowed to go to therapy, vacation or even move.....basically he's not allowed to live. Just sit 24/7 working on the game while he defecates on himself. Charming. Where did you learn about work ethics, Stalag 17?

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Is the developer actually planning on the Sophia Bennett sex scene. Because personally I absolutely hate that Bennett and can't stand his presence. I really don't want Sophia to do it with him no matter which route ( good wife or corrupt wife). The guy just feels like an absolute shitbag. Sophia can do it any guy in the game but not that Bennett

Reactions: Kobudo27

Bartxy

Mar 9, 2020
The RTX 3090 are not supported(yet) by Daz.
Take a look at the comments. Its working. I am still waiting for mine. :(

You may want to wait until the new Radeon 6000's come out in about two weeks I think that issue with incompatability will not be there. Also the 6000's are more powerful than the 3090 in head to head comparisons.
Its not. You cant render in IRAY with Radeons.

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
So he's not allowed to go to therapy, vacation or even move.....basically he's not allowed to live. Just sit 24/7 working on the game while he defecates on himself. Charming. Where did you learn about work ethics, Stalag 17?
No one is saying he has to work 24/7 but no one can prove either that he is working even 2 hours a day. The point is many developers are able to push out quality content in a timely manner yet more and more the majority seem to be slacking and taking longer and longer.

Reactions: dr.akhibadge

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
He didn't start work on this update till a round the 2nd October,so from 11 September he released the game and moved into a new place.
True in that nobody can really prove how many hours the dev maybe working on this project but the game development progress chart can at least give us an indication.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
She's thinking about getting a booty massage from Dylan
And what line of Sophia's thinking makes you believe that? If it's the swing scene on day 3, I believe Sophia explicitly tells Dylan "Anyway, now you know that touching Mommy there was wrong, and it shouldn't happen again! Never ever, do you hear me?". And that's on the path when she doesn't yell at him.

Julia on the other hand:
Sophia 65 - Julias booty massage.png

• I just jizzed my pants
  • Red Heart
Reactions: farrah and yltohawk
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes