Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
Well, from what I read of the conversation between Sophia and Dylan in the car if Sophia does choose to set him and Emma up is that Dylan's reaction himself matches those of GoFuck and others in rejecting the idea.

My only concern is that instead of returning to the fold like a lot of us hope, she just disappears.
I hope he keeps that option (as it is just an option) for those of us who don't want to deal with creepy Dylan later on.

dr.akhibadge

Aug 31, 2019
B
If you follow back to the original post, there was Dylan. He even gets further than Ellie does in a changeroom. In terms of Dylan and shower scenes with Sophia, I believe that's the Yoga event, where he gets off.

Something we still haven't seen Ellie do.
Ut Elle grabbed Sophia butt,bath naked and kissed Sophia ,which is far away to approach to Dylan yet.this game is running to slow

Reactions: Old Dog

IronMan89

Nov 15, 2020
Hi guys. I got a some error. Can any help with that ? Thanks

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script4.rpyc", line 3182, in script
File "D:\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.100 0.100
Mon Nov 16 02:43:48 2020

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What the fuck Sophia can done all this with elle but not with Dylan. Dylan hamara neta hai sabki my me leta hai
What are you suggesting? An event starting with Dylan and Sam sunbathing in the backyard, Sophia joining them, then Dylan and Sam making out, with Dylan saying how much he loves Sam's tasty pouty lips, finishing with Dylan giving Sophia the hard sell to let Sam kiss and grope her, with Dylan almost jerking off at the end?

It really doesn't work when guys are involved, and Ellie knows it. It's why she gets away with so much using "it's just us women".

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Well, from what I read of the conversation between Sophia and Dylan in the car if Sophia does choose to set him and Emma up is that Dylan's reaction himself matches those of GoFuck and others in rejecting the idea.

My only concern is that instead of returning to the fold like a lot of us hope, she just disappears.
from the walkthough
If Sophia has min. 31 relationship points with Dylan (at least showed him her breasts), she has
the option to hook Emma up with him. She’ll pick her up the next day after school, so that she can
tutor her son in physics. This option is only available, if Sophia fulfilled Aiden’s 2nd task! You have
this chance only this time! This is the only way to continue Emma’s storyline but on the other hand
it will end Dylan’s storyline!

it looks is more a sophie/emma than a Dylan/emma:unsure:.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JagHond

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
from the walkthough
If Sophia has min. 31 relationship points with Dylan (at least showed him her breasts), she has
the option to hook Emma up with him. She’ll pick her up the next day after school, so that she can
tutor her son in physics. This option is only available, if Sophia fulfilled Aiden’s 2nd task! You have
this chance only this time! This is the only way to continue Emma’s storyline but on the other hand
it will end Dylan’s storyline!

it looks is more a sophie/emma than a Dylan/emma:unsure:.
If Dylan/Emma event will end Dylan's storyline, then I will pass on that option.

I agree with those that think Sopha/Ellie will happen before Sophia/Dylan, but I would still like the payoff of Sophia/Dylan at some point.....

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

Sophia thought about some special surprise for her husband at his work. This event is alternatively to visiting Morello's brother in prison.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but has sophia's breasts been reduced again?

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
but has sophia's breasts been reduced again?
No, I don't think so. They're the size they should always have been, 36D, as told to the movers weeks, (eons) ago. That's a gorgeous proportion for a woman of her build & exercise regime. I'm over the moon that the airbags have been deflated for the last couple of updates & hope sanity has been restored along with them. Don't know why they grew so much for no reason, with no mention of surgery. When she showed them to Dylan, they had reached a ludicrous size. L&P was possibly influenced by games like The Tyrant & Anna Exciting Affection, where otherwise gorgeous women find it hard to balance, or hide round corners.

Reactions: JagHond

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Even it might be so, this would be a real godsend!
(Only because I don't like exaggerations, of any kind, you know :LOL: )

With best regards.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes