Astriedax

May 15, 2017
Why do you believe that having an opinion on a subject is only allowed if you are financially invested in it. Opinions are a form of free speech and are not dependent on financial gain or loss. YES I feel that more and more developers are simply sucking money and not even trying to deliver a quality product. More often they release as little content as possible to keep the gravy train coming and I speak up in order to hopefully push more Patreon subscribers to be more selective on who they support. The industry needs to move to a pay per update model in order to stop the scammers pretending to be developers. It is only going to continue to get worse until more people push back.
You're not entitled to earn anything. The developer does not own anything. He/she doesn't work for you, you don't pay his bills nor make his work load hours.
If you are unhappy, simply move on. Use your free speech, combined with your free internet navigation to go somewhere else.

Also, you may not be happy with how much time it takes per update, no one is frankly, I expect not even the dev itself.
However, taking apart in consideration the enormous amount of work that developing a game that it's, you simply cannot say, that this game does not have quality. It's blatantly false and honestly stupid. No game gets over 2k replies and a healthy patreon support with a lot of patience from delivering a bad product. This game is good, period.

You do realize not everyone is a techie who could come anywhere close to creating?

And I DID stop supporting. Should have months before. Maybe some people don't like sex and like a sex free game. No idea why else. Slow burn is one thing (don't like it myself) but this is burn free.

I'm only gonna support games that have non-spouse sex by like the 3rd release. 3 years in is as unacceptable as if it had worse than 1980s graphics and you had to waste time walking around a map trying to find where to go. Oh wait that's every RPGmaker game ever made and people actually patron THAT!
It's your money. You don't own me nor anyone an explanation to what you'll do with it.
If you no longer think it's worth it, then don't support it anymore. However, either way, the development speed process doesn't seem to increase, in fact it's been slowing down, probably because as the game gets bigger, more content and coding are involved, the author is even doing multiple small paths, which requires more development time in order to the story to progress.

Either way, as anyone else, I'd love to see this game finished, but it isn't. Who wants to support him, doesn't own anyone an explanation, that's stupid, likewise who doesn't want to support as well.

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
Думаю, всем, что основная проблема - это большие промежутки времени между обновлениями. И тогда возникает вопрос, почему период такой большой? Это отношение автора к визуальному качеству картинки. Он пытается красивую картину, и у кого получается лучше (лично для меня), - это StoperArt и JOHN, включая наполнение контентом. Но стоит ли ждать изображения такого долгого ожидания, действительно, очень долгого количества контента - определенно НЕ. Никто бы не стал жаловаться на время между обновлениями, если бы было больше контента, и я не имею в виду, что София должна заниматься сексом со всеми 3 раза подряд, просто больше событий, даже если они дразнят. Но мне понравилось то, что написали выше, по большому счету автор загнал себя в ловушку, из которой очень, выбраться очень сложно. Потому что любое мероприятие, связанное с сексом, будет выглядеть очень странно. Автор слишком медленно развивал историю без секса, и это сыграло с ним злую шутку. Это гораздо больше волнует дальнейшее развитие, потому что оно больше похоже на ускоренное погружение на дно. Это печально. Потенциал был велик, но иногда НУЖНО делать это проще, чем лучше. Люблю всех <3.
You use google translate?))

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
i UNDERSTAND why people are upset.....but AWAM is different of other games. The dev is not fooling anyone. He explained that his game was an erotic game with a slow pace. Always is the same, a lot of hype for a lot of people and then a lot of people become haters. If you don´t like this game you have an easy solution....drop this game, cancel your support or try to forget it.
No, we need to hold L&P's feet the fire on this one. Every time we (and I include myself in this) have made excuses for him, we have enabled him to put out an unsatisfactory update.

This update isn't "slow pace", it is as close to "no pace" as we can get. L&P took 100 days to move the story millimeters, not even inches. Anyone who follows this game knew the outline of this update, so I don't think any had unrealistic expectations. But that doesn't mean the story can't advance- that Sophia's characterization can't advance- more than a few millimeters.

Let's look at the sauna scene because I think everyone agrees that it is a huge wasted opportunity.

Putting aside for a second the lack of sexual content in this scene, let's just focus on the narrative progression. Since this is the first time we've interacted with DeShawn, it would be great to interact with him and see how he and Sophia relate; but instead we get boring exposition.

"And this is also what they did and got to know each other better.

Especially Sophia and DeShawn, who had a lot in common such as their enthusiasm for sports. They got along pretty well.

He told Sophia about his success in college with the basketball team, whereas Sophia revealed to him that she also played basketball in college and that she wasn't even that bad (Emphasis mine, but WTF???? Wasn't even that bad? What kind of back handed insult is this?)

But since women don't really earn much from it, she just studied sports and after her time as a lecturer, she decided to become a high school teacher.

In fact, Sophia found him very likable. And so they kept chatting about basketball and workouts, whereas Vicky, of course, also wasn't ignored."

What the hell is this writing? This is boring by every definition. This is a visual medium, the motto "show, don't tell" exists for a reason. Instead, we get 5 poorly written lines across 1 static image telling us about the conversation that we're supposed to be a part of. This is lazy in the worst possible way. This conversation should have been fluid, showing the three of them engaging in an interesting conversation and enjoying one another. Instead, we're told that they had a conversation, and that Sophia enjoyed it, but we don't actually get to see the conversation or experience it. This is an absolute master class in things you should not do when trying to tell a story. We get no sense of DeShawn as a character with this boring exposition. We don't even get any sense of Vicky as she is only referenced awkwardly in the last line "Whereas Vicky, of course, also wasn't ignored." Like, what the fuck is that?

Then, immediately following this exciting exchange, we get 16 consecutive frames of dialog that transition between the same two images. The images never change, the camera just transitions back and forth looking at DeShawn or Sophia. Here we get some actual conversation between the two of them...and it's boring. They're reciting facts to each other, but not really having an entertaining conversation. Sophia tells DeShawn about herself, sharing facts with him that we as the audience already know and don't need to hear again. Yes, she's a teacher. Yes, she's married. Yes, she has kids. Yes, her husband works in the fashion industry. Yes, she's only working part-time right now. We learn nothing about Sophia in this exchange. We could have learned more about Sophia in the previous exchange about sports, but L&P decided to skip over that so that he could show her repeating facts to us that we already know. All of this requires 16 clicks of the mouse to get through. 16 clicks between two images. It's boring, uninspired, and lazy.

And what happens when we get to the sexual content of this scene? From the beginning when you select "Stay and watch them a little bit" to the end when you select "Call attention to yourself", there are 5 frames of content, only 2 of which show any sexual content. The other three are the same image of Sophia at two different angles. We just spent 16 frames going over the same old boring details about Sophia that were established way back on Day 1, but when we get to the show L&P can't be bothered to create more than 2 new renders and only 5 total frames?

From top to bottom, this scene is a fucking disaster. We can like slow burns, but this can't even be considered a burn because there's no heat.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
A Wife And Mother [v0.115] Lust & Passion (Compressed MAC Version)

Original Size Mac: 4.10 GB

Compressed Size Mac: 1.18 GB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
TYVM

humanno21

Dec 4, 2019
And when will his patrons finally realize what am I telling long ago, that he is making fools of them? You are testing German stubbornness, and it cannot be tested, it can only be mercilessly crushed...

• Haha
Reactions: Mamonetti

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
No, we need to hold L&P's feet the fire on this one. Every time we (and I include myself in this) have made excuses for him, we have enabled him to put out an unsatisfactory update.

This update isn't "slow pace", it is as close to "no pace" as we can get. L&P took 100 days to move the story millimeters, not even inches. Anyone who follows this game knew the outline of this update, so I don't think any had unrealistic expectations. But that doesn't mean the story can't advance- that Sophia's characterization can't advance- more than a few millimeters.

Let's look at the sauna scene because I think everyone agrees that it is a huge wasted opportunity.

Putting aside for a second the lack of sexual content in this scene, let's just focus on the narrative progression. Since this is the first time we've interacted with DeShawn, it would be great to interact with him and see how he and Sophia relate; but instead we get boring exposition.

Especially Sophia and DeShawn, who had a lot in common such as their enthusiasm for sports. They got along pretty well.

He told Sophia about his success in college with the basketball team, whereas Sophia revealed to him that she also played basketball in college and that she wasn't even that bad (Emphasis mine, but WTF???? Wasn't even that bad? What kind of back handed insult is this?)

But since women don't really earn much from it, she just studied sports and after her time as a lecturer, she decided to become a high school teacher.

In fact, Sophia found him very likable. And so they kept chatting about basketball and workouts, whereas Vicky, of course, also wasn't ignored."

What the hell is this writing? This is boring by every definition. This is a visual medium, the motto "show, don't tell" exists for a reason. Instead, we get 5 poorly written lines across 1 static image telling us about the conversation that we're supposed to be a part of. This is lazy in the worst possible way. This conversation should have been fluid, showing the three of them engaging in an interesting conversation and enjoying one another. Instead, we're told that they had a conversation, and that Sophia enjoyed it, but we don't actually get to see the conversation or experience it. This is an absolute master class in things you should not do when trying to tell a story. We get no sense of DeShawn as a character with this boring exposition. We don't even get any sense of Vicky as she is only referenced awkwardly in the last line "Whereas Vicky, of course, also wasn't ignored." Like, what the fuck is that?

Then, immediately following this exciting exchange, we get 16 consecutive frames of dialog that transition between the same two images. The images never change, the camera just transitions back and forth looking at DeShawn or Sophia. Here we get some actual conversation between the two of them...and it's boring. They're reciting facts to each other, but not really having an entertaining conversation. Sophia tells DeShawn about herself, sharing facts with him that we as the audience already know and don't need to hear again. Yes, she's a teacher. Yes, she's married. Yes, she has kids. Yes, her husband works in the fashion industry. Yes, she's only working part-time right now. We learn nothing about Sophia in this exchange. We could have learned more about Sophia in the previous exchange about sports, but L&P decided to skip over that so that he could show her repeating facts to us that we already know. All of this requires 16 clicks of the mouse to get through. 16 clicks between two images. It's boring, uninspired, and lazy.

And what happens when we get to the sexual content of this scene? From the beginning when you select "Stay and watch them a little bit" to the end when you select "Call attention to yourself", there are 5 frames of content, only 2 of which show any sexual content. The other three are the same image of Sophia at two different angles. We just spent 16 frames going over the same old boring details about Sophia that were established way back on Day 1, but when we get to the show L&P can't be bothered to create more than 2 new renders and only 5 total frames?

From top to bottom, this scene is a fucking disaster. We can like slow burns, but this can't even be considered a burn because there's no heat.
wolf02.gif

it would be interesting if someone told him about his patreon

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
I say that the update is good! The truth is not enough more explicit scenes (pictures vaginas and pinetration on already in existing scenes), remember the first sex scene with her husband - where was the variation of choice, who to play the scene for, soft or hard and ect. I miss it.
P.S: funny moment))
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

apollo32

Oct 23, 2017
Hello everyone, I wish you all a happy 2021 ... and of course, I can't help but ask ... do you already have sex in this game ?? since 2017 ... i started to play this, but when i understood what Dev is doing ... i left it aside, and said that in a few months i would look at his "incredible evolution"! lol

I can see from the comments that the problem continues ... ill will, a novel without decent writing ... a pity!

The game made by Fan is much better, and it looks short ... :cool: (y)

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019

I'm not agree with you. Sophia is a married woman, DeShawn has and is with his gf so, for first meeting more than enough.
Why do you think that Sophia needs a lover kind? She needs sex, a lot but doesn't want to fall in love.

Reactions: Michael Rawson

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I'm not agree with you. Sophia is a married woman, DeShawn has and is with his gf so, for first meeting more than enough.
Why do you think that Sophia needs a lover kind? She needs sex, a lot but doesn't want to fall in love.
My criticism has nothing to do with Sophia being married and DeShawn having a gf, or if they're going to be lovers. My criticism is that from a storytelling perspective we learn nothing about the characters because of how the scene is written. We, as the audience, don't need to hear Sophia tell DeShawn facts about herself that have already been established. What we do need is to hear her tell him things that we don't know about her, such as her time as a basketball player. This would fill her character out. We need to see the two of them engage in a conversation that is actually fun where they can have chemistry, but instead we're just told they had fun and have chemistry.

These are basic rules to storytelling.

a55555

May 31, 2017
Great update. He made a phone call very intriguing. I really like the slow pace and the teasing but for the time he takes there is not much content. We used to get 1 day worth but now it's barely half a day...seems like 1/3 a day at this point. Should be 1-2 days an update.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
L&P has to reach 10 renders/day. This has to be the next target. He is with this game for 3 years now and I say that in the sense that he has a lot of experience and all this can be seen in his renders

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
My criticism has nothing to do with Sophia being married and DeShawn having a gf, or if they're going to be lovers. My criticism is that from a storytelling perspective we learn nothing about the characters because of how the scene is written. We, as the audience, don't need to hear Sophia tell DeShawn facts about herself that have already been established. What we do need is to hear her tell him things that we don't know about her, such as her time as a basketball player. This would fill her character out. We need to see the two of them engage in a conversation that is actually fun where they can have chemistry, but instead we're just told they had fun and have chemistry.

These are basic rules to storytelling.
It's called bad decisions, he doesn't understand that sometimes less is more, he needs to read this and take it to the bank. But, remember that this will happen another two times. In another 100 days he'll pump up another midget update, and that is, if he doesn't move again since he did the same shit in the beginning of the year. Then another 100 days to the end of this day. We should have this complete day around June-July. What a joker.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 462 Votes