nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I'll extract the images from the .rpa file to see what happens. I'm on the second job with the curious playful kids :sneaky:
Hey, that's my favorite. I'm going to enjoy every render. :p
It's not about sex. But I think that the apostles are going to "attack" her :D . Let's see how she defends herself. Or if she's going to play with them like she did with Dylan/Sam:D. I hope so.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Hey, that's my favorite. I'm going to enjoy every render. :p
It's not about sex. But I think that the apostles are going to "attack" her :D . Let's see how she defends herself. Or if she's going to play with them like she did with Dylan/Sam:D. I hope so.
The attack version sounds much better. The other one (playing with them) might fall short considering they shouldn't know exactly what is happening (they're just kids with no experience and know nothing about the female anatomy).

Anyway, based on L&P's words, this event should be freaking hot :love:

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
I'd be fine with some point Sophia bedding everyone, men, woman, old, black, white. L&P's version of "The Adventurous Couple"

Last edited:
Reactions: Toushiro

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
All combined (as well as the previous attached image), it's possible that the narration showing when they got married (3 years before graduation) was referencing the bachelors, not including the masters degree. Someone who knows more about how it goes could tell us whether people normally graduate after the bachelors or after the masters (assuming there's no stop between them).
Any degree is a graduation. Why Masters is a post-graduate degree since it's after you graduate with a Bachelors Degree.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So I had a thought: if setting Emma up with Dylan ends his storyline (but continues Emma's), what happens with Marie, since if playing Sophia's POV in the Yoga event, we don't get the choice for Marie actively pursuing Dylan

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Any degree is a graduation. Why Masters is a post-graduate degree since it's after you graduate with a Bachelors Degree.
As I said earlier, it's weird and vague that Sophia wouldn't specify "graduation" with the degree. If I had to guess, if someone talks about their college graduation and doesn't specify you could assume they're referring to undergrad. But a person with both degrees would be sure to specify.

In the end, L&P was vague for a reason- because it helps give him wiggle room in the story. That isn't necessarily a problem. The truth is, whether Sophia and Liam got married 3 years before graduating from undergrad or grad school, the difference is minor and doesn't change the overall muddled timeline. But, again, it's not backbreaking to the narrative.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
So I had a thought: if setting Emma up with Dylan ends his storyline (but continues Emma's), what happens with Marie, since if playing Sophia's POV in the Yoga event, we don't get the choice for Marie actively pursuing Dylan
emma/sophie :unsure: now i got nothing about the path. is not a dylan/sophie/emma.is has to be a sophie/emma behind dylan.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
emma/sophie :unsure: now i got nothing about the path. is not a dylan/sophie/emma.is has to be a sophie/emma behind dylan.
My question was more about Marie, but what happens on the Dylan/Emma path may be interesting, particularly since from what I can tell from the code, even he isn't too keen on the idea.

But if Dylan/Emma is a dead-end and it's more about Sophia/Emma, what is the point of pulling Emma off the lesbian route anyway? I get that for Alyssa it's because she might not be happy because Zac isn't around, but what's the rationale for Emma?

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
The attack version sounds much better. The other one (playing with them) might fall short considering they shouldn't know exactly what is happening (they're just kids with no experience and know nothing about the female anatomy).

Anyway, based on L&P's words, this event should be freaking hot :love:
At the very least, we know that Sophia will tell them about the differences in male and female anatomy. Probably, having no literary materials on the topic, the boys will ask her many interesting questions. It will be fun if Sofia uses one of the brothers as a model and herself ...

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
At the very least, we know that Sophia will tell them about the differences in male and female anatomy. Probably, having no literary materials on the topic, the boys will ask her many interesting questions. It will be fun if Sofia uses one of the brothers as a model and herself ...
Where did this idea that Sophia won't be able to use textbooks come from? I had a look through the code, and found nothing of the sort. Here's what I found:
Code:
my "That means you won't bring any textbooks or pseudoscientific magazines, known as dirty magazines, with you from home!"
my "I'll give you a specially prepared textbook, which you will stick to."
"my" being the code for Ava.

Reactions: Old Dog

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
My question was more about Marie, but what happens on the Dylan/Emma path may be interesting, particularly since from what I can tell from the code, even he isn't too keen on the idea.

But if Dylan/Emma is a dead-end and it's more about Sophia/Emma, what is the point of pulling Emma off the lesbian route anyway? I get that for Alyssa it's because she might not be happy because Zac isn't around, but what's the rationale for Emma?
maybe Dylan could choose emma or marie :unsure:.Marie is for players who choose the Sophie/Dylan path.so far Marier has a boyfriend.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Where did this idea that Sophia won't be able to use textbooks come from? I had a look through the code, and found nothing of the sort. Here's what I found:
Code:
my "That means you won't bring any textbooks or pseudoscientific magazines, known as dirty magazines, with you from home!"
my "I'll give you a specially prepared textbook, which you will stick to."
"my" being the code for Ava.
The textbooks will be provided by Ava, she asked Sofia not to bring her materials. I assume that Ava's tutorials will not contain visual information, only text.
But these are just my assumptions.
But speculation is based on previous stories from various plots. Everyone loves Sofia's breasts, everyone wants to see her. Why are Ava's boys worse?
It's just that, unlike other stories, there is an educational process in this, and as we already know, Sofia can go far for educational purposes. At least I hope so.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Still waiting for Ntr tag since by the site definition it should be. But still being very hypocritical about it and favoring some game devs over others i'm starting to notice

• Angry
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The textbooks will be provided by Ava, she asked Sofia not to bring her materials. I assume that Ava's tutorials will not contain visual information, only text.
But these are just my assumptions.
But speculation is based on previous stories from various plots. Everyone loves Sofia's breasts, everyone wants to see her. Why are Ava's boys worse?
It's just that, unlike other stories, there is an educational process in this, and as we already know, Sofia can go far for educational purposes. At least I hope so.
That Sophia wont be allowed to show visual examples is correct: "The content will be discussed only on a basic level, without showing any visual examples! Just the essentials on a theoretical basis." Ava says this just before my previous quote.
I'm not saying that the midgets wont try and see Sophia's boobs, of course they will. I just question whether Sophia will risk her job to do it. At least for Aiden it's to prevent Dylan from getting beaten up, but for the 2nd side job, there's no reason to take the risk for a bunch of kids she has no emotional attachment to.

• Angry
Reactions: Matt1 and cakeny

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
That Sophia wont be allowed to show visual examples is correct: "The content will be discussed only on a basic level, without showing any visual examples! Just the essentials on a theoretical basis." Ava says this just before my previous quote.
I'm not saying that the midgets wont try and see Sophia's boobs, of course they will. I just question whether Sophia will risk her job to do it. At least for Aiden it's to prevent Dylan from getting beaten up, but for the 2nd side job, there's no reason to take the risk for a bunch of kids she has no emotional attachment to.
Cold and sober reasoning, that's right. But we are talking about the game, it is assumed that something should excite us, cause some kind of reaction. Someone should be interested in going further, and someone should restrain Sophia and not arouse in her a provocative interest with Ava's children, arousing their interest in the body and sex.

Reactions: Matt1 and drcomet

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Alley_Cat , i would suggest conducting a small experiment among the participants of this forum. I tried to determine for myself 5 renders from the game, it turned out to be quite difficult to make a choice. We must give more preference to something, while there are so many interesting things in stock. Try it and you will understand how difficult it is and how different we are. ))

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
The game has 8755 renders to date. At least that's how many images I have in my images folder after using Unren
Thank you!
Try to pick the 5 you like the most out of 8755.
I will also do this during the day.
I think it will be interesting, especially if someone else decides to support.

P.S. Naturally, I'm talking about the renders that you like from a sexual perspective, and not from the artistic side of the issue.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes