ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
What the hell is this?! I wonder if someone can explain if no one is going to fuck Sofia... what is the point of trying to make her a street whore?! And why do we have to wait four or five years for someone other than her husband to pork that bitch?
Well, the second question is easy to answer. We have to wait years because that is the pace of the game, as decided by the Dev.
Remember that what is years to us in real life is only a matter of weeks, or at best, months in San Alejo time. I doubt whether there is anyone on this thread that wouldn't like to see the pace quicken but this IMO would best be done by more frequent updates, rather than sacrificing the slow burn of the story.

As for making her a street whore, I can't see any of the characters trying to do this at present. That isn't even what Aiden is doing, let alone any of Sophia's other acquaintances, most of whom would want her to themselves.

Fashion Business is a game with lots of street whore events, both literally on the street & in rich society. It's worth a try if you like this type of route but be warned, it is in a class of its' own when it comes to grinding. (That's why I stopped playing it).

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Nobody said that this game will never have sex scene. It was L&P's idea to make a slow burn game and by "erotic" he actually meant that. That's one of the reasons why many people like this game. But unfortunately, the development time of this game is awfully long.
So the thing is no matter what you say, this is L&P's approach for the game so you either play it or get over it.
The "slow burn" really only seems to be for the Dylan route. If you look at the Ellie, Patricia, and even Sam routes, in terms of hot scenes per total events, it's only the Dylan route that is woefully lagging. Even the Sam route is about 3x faster than Dylan is.

And as an update on Free Pass, even as a Fan Artist, for a game I played on Saturday I now have the complete assets needed for the MC, her house, her daughter, and her friend. L&P's concerns about releasing what morphs and skins he uses is just paranoia. Because of the trust that has been placed with me by the dev of Free Pass, I am far more loyal to them than I am to L&P, who has been completely unhelpful, if not disdainful to fan artists at all.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
You have just reminded me nexer that I need to finish off Alyssa/Sophia, in the best possible taste of course.
And, a little action, please :sneaky:
The scene with Antonio, the palm massage, left me with the impression that Alyssa would be the active one and Sophia the passive one.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
And, a little action, please :sneaky:
The scene with Antonio, the palm massage, left me with the impression that Alyssa would be the active one and Sophia the passive one.
Sophia's relationship with Alyssa and Ellie will be for more intense and all the other girls/women in the game are rather adventures, that's why they are not combinable and on different routes.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I have a message "you've reached your reaction limit for today".

I like too many people ? :rolleyes:
I have to choose better who I like ;)
We said I don't want something reversible :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, it happens to me sometimes. It was originally introduced, I think, to stop people going mad & spamming with likes all over the place. That might have been before there was so much good stuff to like.

Dec 30, 2020
The problem indicated by Френсис is real.
Is this state of continuous horniness a problem related to the lack of sex or is it a deeper and continuous change?
Is it reversible or will it follow an upward trend with no way to stop it?
Finally someone mentioned me... and you're saying that there will be no sex apart from her husband in this fucking game... then it turns out that other men are trying to make Sophia a lousy girl... ... think about it, why other men try to take care of her and make her have sex if they will not fuck her anyway... You don't think it's a waste of time, do you?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes