armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Just finished the last release. The Dev seems to have moved away from the son's friend story (which was developing nicely) to the son's teacher story line (not very interesting). Personally I need a little spice with each new release this one was kind of dry. I like the overall story but lacks any "action". Hopefully the next one will make up for it or I'll probably drop this VN.
Then you just drop it.Next update will be a shorter than 0.050,because some circumstances make him to split it in two-7 scenes in 0.055 and 4 more in 0.060.Don't expect any real action before 0.065 or 0.070 around october.And no I don't mean sex about the real action.

Matt1

Nov 4, 2017
Dev said release on 5-7 August so probably drops on the 7th
Have noticed whenever he gives a date range for a release, the release tends to happen at the last moment of the last day of the range. Maybe he will shock us this time and it will be released today at the beginning of the release date range. :)

Alan1986

Apr 17, 2018
There are 6 lesbians routes in this game and all the girls and women in this game will soon become LGBT. :WutFace:

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Then you just drop it.Next update will be a shorter than 0.050,because some circumstances make him to split it in two-7 scenes in 0.055 and 4 more in 0.060.Don't expect any real action before 0.065 or 0.070 around october.And no I don't mean sex about the real action.
Your reply was kind of hard to understand... maybe your English isn't very good. So, the Dev creates all these super sexy characters Wife, Aunt, daughter but there won't be any sex scenes? Lots of sexual tension but no payoff? If I wanted a long drawn out story, I'd watch General Hospital with my girlfriend (not really my thing). But if you're advising me to drop it because I'll be blue-ball until October then I really appreciate your candor.

BonnyJohnny

Sep 2, 2017
Of course, I can make mistakes, but my question is whether Sophia's sex is possible with two at the same time, the author replied in the negative.
It's logical: we can see the son's reactions when his friend get closer to his mother. But I hope Sophia will sex with both of them (same time or not).

There are 6 lesbians routes in this game and all the girls and women in this game will soon become LGBT. :WutFace:
Which six route? Sister, daughter, maid, soccer mom... and?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I don't know, what are you guys smoking, but I want it too :closedeyesmile:. After almost a year of development, Sophia did only one blowjob to her husband (if you chose the less played route) and now you want her to fuck a half of the city? Oh c'mon. You do not believe it either...
Smoking?You are kidding right?Must be drinking:)
I try to explain several times that they shouldn't expect too much from next 5-6 updates.If we talking about sex probably 10 updates.After all we are not in same situation like DmD,par example,where the sex is behind the corner.
BTW when we can expect the gang-bang with Triss?You will post it next week?

Reactions: lockhear

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
I don't know, what are you guys smoking, but I want it too :closedeyesmile:. After almost a year of development, Sophia did only one blowjob to her husband (if you chose the less played route) and now you want her to fuck a half of the city? Oh c'mon. You do not believe it either...
Not sure who your post was directed at but since it was right below mine i'm gonna respond. We were discussing possible lesbian paths. Not anything about a time frame of when it would happen in game. I honestly don't care how long it takes. If I needed a quick wank there are tons of other places I could go for inspiration.

Reactions: Engelstein

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Not sure who your post was directed at but since it was right below mine i'm gonna respond. We were discussing possible lesbian paths. Not anything about a time frame of when it would happen in game. I honestly don't care how long it takes. If I needed a quick wank there are tons of other places I could go for inspiration.
Exactly, nothing wrong with a little possible content discussion.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes