t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Would the movie"12 monkeys" been a better choice
I must plead ignorance. I saw the movie a long time ago and remember not paying much attention to it. :( I don't even remember the distraction. :( I think the movie "Clue" with like 5 different endings they scattered about the US would be a good example. I remember talking with friends and we had each seen a different ending. Talk about creating suspense, humor and a conflict. "No I am right." "You did not pay attention." "Were you asleep at the end." "How did you see the movie and not get it. " LOL

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I understand your point, however it is worth stressing that even if we get a second update this year...THAT'S ONLY TWO UPDATES IN 2021. We can't fall into the trap of setting expectations so low that if L&P does get a second update out this year it's seen as a relief. Two updates in one year is fucking atrocious, even if the alternative was one update. L&P should be delivering, AT MINIMUM, three updates every year.
I believe when he switched to 1/3 day updates it was so that there would be around 6 updates per year.

Personally I think it's going to be a mixture of what everyone has been saying: it will be a simple update where the Aiden task is a small improvement from task 2, but behind last update. The Dylan event will focus on Sophia trying to convince him he should get a girlfriend like Maria (parallel to the Emma storyline). Possibly a massage, but Sophia wears a towel or something, so no nudity. Some are going to love it, and some are going to think it was pointless. L&P's patrons are going to rise to new heights when the update releases, then stagnate as months progress.

Reactions: T-oxygen

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
The Dylan event will focus on Sophia trying to convince him he should get a girlfriend like Maria (parallel to the Emma storyline). Possibly a massage, but Sophia wears a towel or something, so no nudity. Some are going to love it, and some are going to think it was pointless. L&P's patrons are going to rise to new heights when the update releases, then stagnate as months progress.
Save the towel for the next Ellie-Sophia scene. We don't need a towel. :cool:

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
He does. The coffee shop might be to the left of the park ;)
Nice catch Punctured Lemon !
He probably reused the asset and, as it was pointed out during the release of the teaser (by nexer or KillJoys ), he chopped down the tree next to the vending machine. (where u placed your "A")
So probably that will put the coffee shop at the corner with the park.

It could also be possible that it is not a random choice. When Sophia gets the call from Aiden she is inside the wedding dress shop and she asks him to meet two blocks away because Liam &Co are there with here. Still being relatively new to the city she could remember about the nearby coffee shop she went with Alyssa and give him that landmark as meeting point (plus the park is easy to spot landmark in the city).

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I know that I have to wait a while for this event, but why should Aiden's 4th task be the point of no return? She can still send Dylan to boarding school after that. Or will the cause of the extortion change? I cannot imagine that Sophia would change so much while executing the 4th task that she couldn't get the 5th task fast enough.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It's all depends on how many renders he's going to need. We already know that this evening event is a major event. If he finishes this update at the end of May and the beginning of June, he would have 7 months to work on the evening update. If he needs that long, then expect a high amount of CS/Renders, but we have his vacation/holiday he wanted to take that was postponed too, so that will need to factor that in as well.
About the update after next
smallCapture.PNG
Then you read this and shudder and start sacrificing goats to the Patron gods

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
The place to spy on them Kanda Ani started showering so he could go in there and grop someone or fuck someone like Sofia... I bet that bitch of debt wouldn't even sapriety even to her son
that they will be spied on When they were in the shower, so he went there and tried to touch the cavoto or fuck Sophia for example .. we bet this bitch won't even owe a sapratyevlatz to her son
Elfish forum is not here :unsure:

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
I know that I have to wait a while for this event, but why should Aiden's 4th task be the point of no return? She can still send Dylan to boarding school after that. Or will the cause of the extortion change? I cannot imagine that Sophia would change so much while executing the 4th task that she couldn't get the 5th task fast enough.
This is what he said (from https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-115-lust-passion.5944/post-5534880)
1621006655285.png

It's difficult to understand what he means.
To me "comfortable" means that she can drop the deal without sending Dylan to the boarding school.
Maybe she can get a "leverage" on him because something happens. For example during the 3rd task she might have the option to record something (provided she can put the smartphone in the bag) that she can use against him. Something like that, not necessarily during the 3rd task, it's just an example.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
It's all depends on how many renders he's going to need. We already know that this evening event is a major event. If he finishes this update at the end of May and the beginning of June, he would have 7 months to work on the evening update. If he needs that long, then expect a high amount of CS/Renders, but we have his vacation/holiday he wanted to take that was postponed too, so that will need to factor that in as well.
Remember, somewhere in here he will take a vacation. No matter the result of the update he needs some downtime himself. I am just finishing a week of that and do appreciate that decompression. Factoring that in, IF he keeps the update small and manageable he will get two. If not then there will be consternation among the fans. Small is good as long as he keeps pushing the story forward.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
This is what he said (from https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-115-lust-passion.5944/post-5534880)
View attachment 1194487

It's difficult to understand what he means.
To me "comfortable" means that she can drop the deal without sending Dylan to the boarding school.
Maybe she can get a "leverage" on him because something happens. For example during the 3rd task she might have the option to record something (provided she can put the smartphone in the bag) that she can use against him. Something like that, not necessarily during the 3rd task, it's just an example.
The "comfortable solution"has to do with Morello.
Why we need to do up to task 4 to carry on with the mother/son is not known.

Last edited:
Reactions: xxxorro
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes