Hooah

Nov 12, 2019
Patreon has 4 big rules.

No incest.
No bestiality.
No rape.
No underage.

Some games include this content. To get around that some devs make patches or other links. L&P made his own website seperate from everything.

DOL = Decisions of Life
AWAM = A Wife and Mother

DOL = Patreon Safe
AWAM = Uncesored Version

It sucks how it always goes with these online patron-style websites, though. They make their initial splash pushing NSFW content, particularly fetish content. Then they tell the fetish people to get fucked when they're big enough. Then they start cutting out NSFW stuff entirely. Even OnlyFans likes to pretend people aren't going on there for boobs.

Sexy_Divya

Aug 1, 2017
The word "Demand" carries right with it. When you make a demand off of someone it's like an order and you don't have that right. So yes you can't demand anything from him.

And this whole logic of defunding will leave him nowhere, he will start complying to you is pretty childish.

Do you know how much Money he makes outside of this. He might have his own financial backing from his job or other people close to him. And for him now it isn't really expensive. He has the hardware, he has the assets. The only expenses for him would be of new locations and characters to be added, the basic electricity and maintenance shouldn't be costing him amounts that he can't manage. He is not hiring anyone,this is a solo project so he does not entirely dependent on patreon money anymore.

Even without this he can continue his game, even slower but he will with easy
When you pay someone for something based on a certain promise, and if that thing is not delivered to you, you do have the right to question him. It's definitely a personal choice, you might ignore it but some other person might question him.
I never said that he will comply if his patreon money is reduced. He would either comply or abandon the project if he doesn't find working on the project feasible anymore. This is an assumption I am making based on his claims that he is working 12 hours daily on the project. Again an assumption that if a person is spending 12 hours on a project, there is no way he has time to do another full time job. Maybe you know more about him than I do, but I am just making assumptions based on his claims.

deswwjk

Aug 24, 2018
i know i think what it is that he didnt put me back on his premium subs and now we have to wait for a dev to put me in or L&P himself

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes