karntasis

Jul 23, 2018
Can someone explain to me what is going on?
1. Why is there a DOL version and not just the AWAM version?
2. Did he upload only the DOL version?

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Can someone explain to me what is going on?
1. Why is there a DOL version and not just the AWAM version?
2. Did he upload only the DOL version?
how boring, but not prepared to read the discussion every now and then DOL is the censored version for patreon. The official version is released outside of patreon because it breaks the rules of patreon

Master Duck79

Oct 1, 2019
how boring, but not prepared to read the discussion every now and then DOL is the censored version for patreon. The official version is released outside of patreon because it breaks the rules of patreon
Where does he release the original version on his discord ?

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
While I wait in this thread, I notice you always seek attention from L&P, and you even name yourself after what he rants about you. You really love L&P tbh.
All I write in this thread has to do with the thread's title. We're here to discuss the game, development and developer.
If you haven't figured that out yourself by now I'm afraid I won't be the one able to teach you how to use a forum.

karntasis

Jul 23, 2018
I read almost the last 30 pages. But i found it difficult to understand the purpose of having a DOL version, yes i saw that someone said its for patreon, but this is the first time I see in 3 years that i follow these types of games a DOL version. Thanks for the clarification.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
people showing loyalty towards l&p
The higher the paywall the less likely someone will leak it. For AWAM it is very high early pay walls.

Paywall 1 = $38.50 released first day.
Paywall 2 = $19.50 one day after first release.
Paywall 3 = $13.00 three days after first release.
Paywall 4 = $6.50 five days after first releaes
Paywall 5 = $1.50 ten days after first release.

It has never reached Paywall 4 or 5. It always leaks before then.

It is anyone's guess if paywall 1 2 or 3 leaks first.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes